Sunset Gardens Reviews

128 | Las Vegas, NV

128 Reviews for Sunset Gardens

Marlee · Married on 05/22/2016

I planned my wedding from Canada and they took care of everything. It was a breeze!! i used a different florist and they coordinated with the venue. Samantha our wedding coordinator was AMAZING!!!! they set up all my decor exactly how i wanted and took it down for me. i didn't have to do a thing. They don't call you till a month before the wedding but don't worry it will all work out perfectly. Everything went amazing!!! best night ever!!! we had a bridal suite to ourselves which was nice. DJ Syd was awesome and very friendly. The food was great!!! our cake looked amazing!!! i only had one bite cuz i was so busy but it tasted good. we haven't got our photos back but i'm sure they will be good! this is a stress free wedding venue.. relax and let them handle it all. it went so smoothly!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff is amazing! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Just talking to them puts you at ease. I'm planning my wedding from afar and they are on top of everything and I don't have to worry at all. The packages are great and affordable and the venders that work with Sunset get in contact with you in a timely manor and are also just as pleasant and helpful.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/14/2016

I live in a different state and this company was amazing with explaining everything and working with us over the phone and email. The staff were extremely nice and we didn't feel rushed with anything. They really take the stress off of the couple and make the moment A DAY TO REMEMBER!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Angela · Married on 02/06/2016

I am so so glad my wedding was at Sunset Gardens. The food was amazing, the DJ was awesome, and the staff was so helpful (I used a different photographer so I can't give input there). It was a stress free evening because they take care of everything! It was absolutely beautiful. They were so relaxed and let me plan as many details as I wanted, but for the things I didn't want to worry about they took care of. They did an amazing job. I've been told by multiple guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The pricing was also amazing! They charged about a third of everywhere else I was looking and the quality didn't reflect it. I have zero complaints and would recommend them to anyone. If you have a wedding there I strongly recommend using their photo booth!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Elena · Married on 10/23/2015

We got married last week .. at Sunset Gardens ... and it was perfect ... We had to do some intense research before we eventually found them ... We were actually giving up on the idea of getting married here ( we are locals ) until we found them ... We went and checked out the place ...and said " YES !! " .. It was perfect ... The music... the lights ... the food ... Awesome ... Everything was more than I could have dreamed of ... Plus ... 4 hours of open bar ! You can't beat that in Vegas ... :) I only wished that it could have lasted more than 4 hours ... :( Maybe all night long ... :)
    If you are looking for an awesome venue ...and a great wedding planner, to keep you in order ... Go check them out ... Talk to Tony ... you will have a blast ... :) I promise you ... :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2015

My husband and I had the most amazing experience renewing our vows for our 20th anniversary. Every detail was professionally handled, making the ceremony even more enjoyable the second time around. Everyone from the Pastor to the Photographer made us feel like a Queen and King for the day. The venue including the chapel and gardens were beyond beautiful and perfect for our occasion.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sunset Gardens, is amazing! You get a Vegas wedding aka hassle free wedding with the quality of a full scale wedding. You can pick and choose how elaborate or how simple you want your wedding. They are very flexible and wonderful at making your experience the best experience!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/18/2015

Words cannot express how amazing this place was for me and my husband. We live in Vegas and looked around for many months for the perfect venue. One of our friends got married here and it was the best wedding we had ever been to. We loved the fact that it was a laid back atmosphere, but beautiful at the same time.

From a bride and groom point of view, everything was taken care by this place. This was perfect for us because we both work a ton of hours and don't have time to deal with small details. Also, we had a lot of out of town people coming in, and had other things to worry about. We chose the 75 people or less package and everything is included. The cake, DJ, food, bar, and flowers were all a part of it. They all contacted ME, I didn't have to make any effort.

The day of the wedding, Tony and Michelle took great care of me and my husband. They had all the details worked out, and the wedding ceremony was very smooth. Getting married at night under the lights in the garden area was the most beautiful thing ever. The food was spectacular, open bar was top shelf booze, and the music was exactly what I wanted.

Lastly, all of my guests stated it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. They loved the food, they were able to drink all night, and the kids were able to run around outside in the garden area. I loved this place, it made amazing memories for me and my husband. Thank you Sunset Gardens!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Janice · Married on 09/05/2015

We had our wedding at Sunset Gardens on September 5, 2015. Tony was great from the first day we met. He just told me to relax and they would be in touch. I didn't have to make one phone call.
    The wedding was wonderful. The food awesome. The servers were great as well as the bartender. The DJ had everyone on their feet. All my guest had a great time. My husband and I would like to tell anyone getting married contact Sunset Gardens. It is well worth it. Thank you Tony and Samantha for making our special day even more special.
    Janice

Sent on 09/08/2015

Serena · Married on 08/08/2015

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! I got my dressing room for 3 hours before the wedding, they took care of EVERYTHING!!! Flowers, hair and makeup, DJ, cake, open bar, dinner was AWESOME!, hair and makeup is next door and reception and ceremony all in one location!! I could not have asked for more!! Great value for the money you'd spend at several places instead. STRESS FREE Wedding!!! Tony is perfect and helped me every step of the way! could not have asked for a better day!! They also provide photography and videography. 50 guests $5k everything included. PERFECT!!! AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Roberta · Married on 05/16/2015

I held my wedding at Sunset Gardens in
    May, 2015. I can't tell you how happy I was planning it with Tony and his amazing staff. The outdoor ceremony and indoor reception was everything I dreamed about for my wedding. The venue is beautiful, the food is awesome and the tables and room were beautifully decorated. Sunset Gardens uses a wonderful florist, cake designer and provided a wonderful DJ, Syd Gaddy. There isn't a thing I would have changed. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding venue. You won't regret it!

Roberta D

Sent on 06/28/2015

David · Married on 04/04/2015

I had the wedding of my dreams here! It was so easy and brainless to hold a wedding here. Just pay the cheap flat rate fee and, boom! they do everything else for you! I only had to meet with them a few times for a gorgeous wedding and reception. We got married outside under the lights and they actually upgraded us for free to the bigger outdoor venue because someone else wanted the smaller room. Amazing service, Tony and Michelle are so easy to work with - they upgraded our outdoor chairs for free also! The food and service was spectacular and even though it was their first same-sex wedding they handled everything with grace, poise and understanding!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Nap · Married on 01/17/2015

I was married here back in January., Tony and his staff members were amazing! They did everything that I had asked for. I was able to bring in my own decorations and made the place look like how I envisioned my dream wedding to be.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/03/2015

Sunset Gardens made my wedding the wedding of my dreams. Tony and Michelle were so nice and helpful and made everything go smoothly. The cake and food was just amazing. The DJ Dale was great and kept our guests dancing. I was so worry free and had an amazing wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2015

James · Married on 11/01/2014

Sunset Gardens was the perfect location and venue for our wedding! From start to finish, Tony made sure every detail was taken care of and everything came out perfect! His staff was very attentive to all of our needs and Michelle made sure the ceremony and reception was flawless! Thank you for helping to make our special day perfect in every way!

Sent on 11/21/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/31/2014

Tony was fantastic to work with. All the various vendors were exceptional and professional. Overall an fantastic experience. I would definitely book with Sunset Gardens again for any special event.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Pam · Married on 10/24/2014

Our wedding was beautiful and everything we hoped for thanks to Sunset Gardens, Tony and his staff did an excellent job of making our wedding truly a memorable experience. They did it all for us and made it so easy. Everyone loved the wedding the only thing is that they wished it went on longer.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2014

We just had our wedding at Sunset Gardens two weeks ago. It was truly magical and better than either one of us could have ever hoped for!!! Tony, Michelle and the staff went so above and beyond to ensure that our day was the most special day of our lives. All of our guests were very impressed and everyone had a wonderful time!!! I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to a perfect, affordable venue that will make sure that their wedding will be memorable!!! We will never forget our experience with Sunset Gardens!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2014

Thank you Tony and Samantha for all your help and attention to detail at our wedding, truly made it magical. ...we wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Bruno · Married on 09/01/2014

Tony and his crew are the best in town, Great pricing, superb place and honest people. If you want to have your wedding in Las Vegas off the strip, this is the place for you. A++++

Sent on 09/02/2014
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/09/2014

Awesome all the way around. The made wedding planning a breeze.

Sent on 08/16/2014

kimlan · Married on 08/08/2014

I do not even know where to start. All I can say that Tony, Dana, DJ Syd, photographer, catering staff and bartender was absolutely amazing. We flew from NYC with all our friends and family to do our wedding. We planned it last year, and when we came to visit the venue it was just amazing. I was lost for words. The pictures on line does not do any justice for this place until you are there in person. I have to say this was the best venue, service for what you pay. It is elegant, beautiful, and most of all so relaxing. Tony and Dana were OUTSTANDING!!! Personable, kind, and soooooooooo sweet. When we want to renew our vows Sunset Garden will be the place we would love to have it at. WE love the hospitality and the care that Tony and his team dedicated to us, and our family and friends. I promise you, you will not be disappointed to have your special day here. I miss you guys and god bless many more great events to come.

Kim and Edwin

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • carol

carol · Married on 07/07/2014

Super Amazing Wedding Reception Venue!!!! I don't seriously know where to begin. I am soo very THANKFUL I found this gorgeous venue and it was more than I ever imagined my wedding day would be like. Tony and his entire staff exceeded my expectations and that's a true compliment because I am pretty anal. LOL! From how they made no mistakes with my special table decor requests to the food...WOW Super Yummy and Fancy without the crazy "wedding" price. The DJ...the entire staff...were totally professional, very kind and very helpful ! This is the true jackpot for anyone's wedding.... trust me! Your guest will be more than satisfied! Make sure you check out the beautiful garden ambience...Breathtaking! Just a side note...I had a previous venue set prior to finding this spot which screwed us by shutting down within months of our wedding so I was very weary of any researching again . After this Experience, I truly believe Everything Happens for a GOOD Reason. Miss Tony already! :)

Sent on 07/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2014

Tony was fantastic to work with. In my opinion the best in the Las Vegas industry. I definately had my own agenda, and he worked right along side me. I was totally comfortable with the entire process. Food was fantastic, and plenty to go around. The setting was beautiful. The support team is by far the best I have had the pleasure to work with. For the money in this town nothing can compare. Everything went as smooth as could be expected. The only suggestion I have is the DJ we were not happy with this situation at all. I know that we were an international group but even with suggestions he kept playing oldies which resulted in the crowd leaving early. No flower or grooms toss either. This was not the fault of Sunset Gardens but a result of a bad attitude DJ. Other than this everyone is still talking about our event.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Brianna · Married on 05/04/2014

We had an amazing wedding thank you to tony and Chris. They both were very friendly. They made me feel like I was important and made sure they knew exactly how I wanted thing with a firm yes. I was very up in the air and nervous. When I walked into my wedding ceremony and reception. I was completely stunned. It was beautiful they worked with me on everything, I wasn't very picky. It was completely worth every penny. Their package included everything took so much stress off of me. Even my hair was included. It was worth it. Thank you big time guys and staff at sunset gardens. During my wedding my parents friend changed his daughters wedding to be there.

Sent on 05/29/2014