Sunset Celebrations DJ Service Reviews

7 | China Grove, NC

7 Reviews for Sunset Celebrations DJ Service

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Curtis. Not only was he very organized and helped, not only myself but my photographer and officiate, throughout the planning of the wedding and the wedding itself, but he was able to take my list of music I gave him and turn it into a wonderful flowing party. Our DJ service was very admired by our guest and a few even asked for his information for their upcoming weddings. I would highly recommend Curtis to anyone. He even attended the rehearsal; which was huge! We were able to actually run through the ceremony while playing the music which was a tremendous benefit to our wedding party. Curtis was even able to provide a second DJ (helper) which made a big difference in the transition from the ceremony to the rehearsal. Thank you, thank you, thank you Curtis for such a wonderful experience, you truly made our wedding. Our guests had a blast, and the pictures prove it!!

Sent on 10/26/2011
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/01/2011

Sunset Celebrations was a great choice for us. They provided great service. Everything went just as planned.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Karen · Married on 06/11/2011

We are so pleased with our experience with Curtis and Sunset Celebrations! Curtis was so helpful and willing to work with us on things and he was very flexible. He was willing to adapt to our different requests and also when a storm threatened to ruin our outdoor reception Curtis kept the party going!
    We would definitely recommend Curtis and Sunset Celebrations and we look forward to working with him again in the future.

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/21/2011

Curtis was a wonderful DJ for our wedding reception. He created a very fun atmosphere while still being very professional. Everyone loved the music he played, he was very good at playing what appealed to the crowd. I will be recommending him to friends and family.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Shanna · Married on 05/07/2011

Everything went exactly the way I had hoped for the reception! I had a perfect day and the reception went off without a hitch. Curtis Treece was so professional and helpful with the whole process and during the event. Would definately use again!
    Thanks so much!!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Sharla · Married on 05/22/2010

Sunset Celebrations DJ Service was an ideal pick for our wedding. Curtis Treece was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. This DJ service made our reception; we got numerous complements on the music. Curtis is sure to remind the bride and groom and photographer about when certain events are to take place. The reception flowed very smoothly.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Aliceson · Married on 12/18/2010

Curtis is very professional and knows what he is doing! He is very willing to meet with you as many times as you both feel is necessary to get everything planned. I was looking for a DJ that would be the so to speak "Coordinator" of the reception; someone to get people together to do what was next, coordinate with the photographer so we didn't miss important pictures. He has a wide variety of music and can play pretty much whatever you want. If he doesn't have it, then he can get it! The lights were great! I was very satisfied and impressed with Curtis and his DJ service! I would use him again!

Sent on 03/28/2011