Sunless Beauties Reviews

2 | Henderson, NV

2 Reviews for Sunless Beauties

Brie · Married on 11/11/2017

Sam is amazing!! I needed spray tan last minute before my wedding because the lady who did mine before turned me orange! Talk about wanting to crawl in a hole and not come out until it fades off! I was panicking and a friend recommended sunless beauties! She came and helped me and Sam not only made me look flawless after my orange experience she was so knowledgable about the products she was using! Because I was nervous that on my wedding day I was gonna look like Garfield! You can tell the passion she has for her business! I appreciate it! I will always go to Sam now! She is also mobile so if I move I would pay any amount to get her to spray tan me! I would recommend her for not only spray tanning she does make up and hair also!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/30/2015

Samantha is not only so sweet but she is TALENTED!! My first spray ever, pregnant and not feeling very cute - she made me feel so comfortable and I'm HOOKED! Quality product is a must and hers is top notch! No streaks, no orange and very consistent spray. Definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 07/21/2015