Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning Reviews

78 | Trenton, NJ

78 Reviews for Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Bonnie · Married on 02/09/2013

If you want a natural looking glow in minutes you must try out Sunkissed Tanning asap! Bridget is a professional, friendly and experienced esthetician and an artist with the airbrush. At Sunkissed, you can get a beautiful custom tone that suits you specifically and lasts for well over a week. The products are all organic and gentle on the skin. I visit often during the summer and throughout the year for special events like the wedding I attended recently. I can't recommend SunKissed enough!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Not only was it my first spray tan ever, I even brought in my entire bridal party to also get spray tanned for their first time. The women that sprayed us was named Blaine, and she was right on point with answering all our questions. Sunkissed is extremely professional, and I recommend them to anyone and everyone for their big day!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Christie · Married on 05/28/2017

3.4
      2.5

I used sun kissed before my engagement shoot. I had bought a package to try a spray tan before my actual shoot to ensure that I was happy with the color. I was not happy the first time I got sprayed -- it was either too dark or the color wasn't correct because I was orange...and it took several days for the orange to wash out.

Sent on 09/26/2016