Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning Reviews

78 | Trenton, NJ

78 Reviews for Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Karen · Married on 01/25/2014

I found Sunkissed on Google and went to their Shrewsbury location (I live in Red Bank). It is inside of another salon but very easy to get to! The girls were professional and I am so glad I went for my wedding day do to my burning when I use the tanning beds. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Best of the best! I visited the Warren Tricomi location for my trial and wedding day tan, the tan was natural and no smell like other tans I've received. Thank You Sunkissed!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Mindy · Married on 01/11/2014

I was extremely nervous getting an airbrush tan from all of the horror stories I've heard, but I loved it! I tell everyone to go to the girls there! I had Kate who was so sweet and made it a comfortable experience. I also loved the location (Hamilton) it is very private so there is no need to be afraid that you will run into people you know. Thanks girls!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 01/10/2014

The girls at Sunkissed are the best and I would recommend them to everyone! Very professional and comfortable environment. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Gina · Married on 12/28/2013

I was a maid of honor for my sister's wedding so I treated us both to airbrush tans. The girls are great and make the appointment comfortable. I am glad we decided to go.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Andrea · Married on 12/21/2013

I visited Sunkissed at Warren Tricomi for my trial and fell in love with the color! Two days before my wedding my bridal party and I all got airbrushed. They gave us champagne and a small gift to help us celebrate. They truly made each one of us feel comfortable. Can't wait to visit them again!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

I'm from NJ but my wedding was in PA, the Sunkissed girls traveled to our hotel to airbrush my bridal party and other close friends the night before the wedding. Everyone loved their tans and I was amazed at how good they looked in all the pictures. Everyone looked natural and even! Thank you so much and I would recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Denise · Married on 11/09/2013

Love this place!!!!! The staff is super friendly and professional! I highly recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2013

I just got married a few weeks ago and three days before my wedding I had myself and my bridal party go to Sunkissed in Hamilton and we LOVED our tans. I could not have felt more beautiful on my day! Thank you to the girls who helped make my day even better!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Sofie · Married on 10/12/2013

I was the maid of honor for my best friend's wedding. We were both hesitant about getting sprayed so we did a trial a few weeks before her big day. We loved it! Kate made it very comfortable and a great experience. We went back a few days before the wedding and now I'm hooked! I'll go in just to feel good with a tan. I'm hooked on Sunkissed!

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

I am a regular client of Kate and I love my airbrush tans!! I started getting sprayed a few months ago to see if I would like it for my wedding. I'm addicted! I had a perfect glow on my wedding day and felt so confident. I recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Holly · Married on 09/28/2013

My wedding was back in September and it was amazing! The planning was stressful but in the end, of course, it was all worth it! It was a last minute decision to get an airbrush tan but it was the best decision I made!!!! I recommend these girls to ANYONE!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Bridget is a long time friend of mine, so when I was getting married I knew I had to get a spray tan from her. I've been sprayed by all 3 members of the spray tanning team, and I have absolutely no complaints about any of them. So professional with impeccable results, Sunkissed is definitely the way to go.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Veronica · Married on 09/21/2013

I had my wedding back in September and have been to the girls at Sunkissed at least monthly since. I love my tans and would recommend the entire staff to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2014

If you haven't tried Sunkissed yet, I don't know what you're waiting for! The entire staff is so great, and now I'm a regular customer with one of their employees, Blaine. I most definitely recommend Sunkissed for anyone's big day and then become a Sunkissed addict like me :)

Sent on 09/14/2013

I have such a wonderful experience at Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning! The girls are so nice and extremely professional. Kate made it very comfortable for me and answered all of my questions. I am definitely going back for my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Kate was wonderful. I will recommend her to anyone especially for their special day! I loved all of the compliments.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Elena · Married on 08/10/2013

I was so afraid of looking orange and uneven. This didn't happen at all!!! I recommend Bridget and her staff to everyone and I will forever be a Sunkissed client.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 07/21/2013

I always absolutely love my tan whenever I visit Sunkissed! It makes me look slimmer, healthier, and all around more attractive. This is the only salon that gets my tan right! It's quick and easy and the staff is very knowledgeable and professional. I visit them before any and every event I attend. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Perfect tan and professional application. I recommend Sunkissed to all my friends.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Wow! I can't express how happy I am that I decided to spray tan before my wedding! My entire bridal party looked beautiful, healthy and glowing! I went on a recommendation from a friend and will be a customer forever! Bridget is so sweet, you feel like you are hanging out with an old friend. Whatever she uses makes your skin so soft, even toned and glowing. Nobody looked orange, no weird stripes and no blotches. I've used the spray booths in the past nd will never step foot in them again. I am so happy I found Bridget!!!

Sent on 03/29/2013

I am a hairstylist in Mercer County and send ALL of my bridal parties to Bridget. She is professional and EXTREMELY clean as compared to other spray tans in the area. The tans are natural and even on your body and last a good week!!! (As long as you listen to her instructions as to how to maintain). Her hours are also accommodating and will work with your schedule.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Marissa · event on: 03/12/2013

Excellent service and quality.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Gena · Married on 03/09/2013

Bridget is the best my tan always lasts long, looks great and even.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Coleen · event on: 03/07/2013

I have been a Client of Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning for over a year now.
    I am so happy I found Bridget!!!
    She does the Best Airbrush Tanning!!! I won't go anywhere else for a Spray Tan.
    Bridget will give you an amazing Tan that is always even and lasts forever!
    Bridget is so sweet and makes you feel very comfortable.
    I have a pretty hectic schedule and she is always flexible and finds time for me.
    Her staff is professional and courteous and you can't beat the prices!
    I recommend Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning to all my friends and family.
    Coleen