Sunglow Photography Reviews

Sunglow Photography 6
Sunglow Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2014

Dustin at Sunglow Photography is seriously the BEST!!! I spent a lot of time searching for a photographer and when I came upon Sunglow I knew I had to have Dustin photograph my wedding. Dustin is super easy to work with, super kind, and understanding. He photographed my engagement pictures and my wedding. I was a little worried the day before we were going to do our engagement pictures because we were going to do them at the beach and it was suppose to be cold and windy but Dustin put me at total ease and told me it was going to be ok and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful so I couldn't wait for the wedding pictures. Dustin was so great on the day of the wedding (it was a 12hour day for him so totally give him props because he was out there getting some awesome pics of our dance party till the very end!) He made me and my husband feel so comfortable at our engagement pics and the day of the wedding as well as making my bridal party feel comfortable. He was a great sport and wrangled my crazy family together after the ceremony for family portraits. The slideshow of pictures he made for us with us saying our wedding vows in it was absolutely beautiful and is something I will cherish for the rest of my life and show to family and my future children. I seriously can't stop looking at our pictures they are just so wonderful! The little surprise package afterward too with pictures was just the icing on the cake! Thank you Dustin for capturing the most important day in Miles' and I's live through your gorgeous photography!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Sunglow Photography was probably the best vendor decision we made. Dustin was friendly and easy to work with, and the photos are simply stunning. Somehow, Dustin and his team were able to capture magical moments from our wedding on film with such creativity, and it brings us joy to be able to look back on that day through his camera lens. Please check out his website and blog if you haven't already!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2014

Choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions I made and I couldn't be more happy with who I chose. Dustin is truly amazing. He was always prompt with his communication, came over an hour early the day of the wedding, and the pictures blew.me.away.

He is able to capture emotion in a photograph like no one I've ever seen before. In addition, he really takes the time to think artistically about different shots and comes up with the most creative and beautiful ideas. I love my wedding pictures and if you book him, you will too!!

You can see my pictures on my blog: www.makingthymeforhealth.com

Sent on 05/08/2014

Dustin is amazing! One of the most important decisions of your wedding IF not the MOST important is the photographer. We spent a lot of time researching photographers and are soo happy with our choice in Sunglow. Dustin has true talent that differentiates him from the rest. He has a way to sense that magical moment a photograph is going to look just right. He captured our wedding day perfectly....where we can relive the day over and over thru our photos. He not only takes the typical still family photos, but, he tells the story of your special day with the rest of the magical photos he takes. My family and friends loved him...felt very comfortable like we had know him forever and after seeing the photos they are all amazed!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Taylor · Married on 12/28/2013

Dustin did an amazing job at our wedding and the pictures really capture the emotions of the day. We were debating about hiring a videographer in addition to a photographer and decided to stick with just a photographer. With Dustin's photographs, I don't feel like we missed out on anything. He paid close attention to even the little details and he is a great person to have around on your wedding day. You won't regret choosing Sunglow photography.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Karly · Married on 09/08/2013

Dustin is was a joy to work with! He was on time, professional, friendly & amazing at his job! He made everyone feel extremely comfortable and caught every moment just right. I really appreciate Dustin's photography style and feel like it is aimed toward the bride who is a little rustic/vintage/shabby chic (although ANY bride should definitely consider him!). He posted two preview pictures the day after the wedding, and I am already on the edge of my seat waiting for more! Brides, hire Dustin for your special day! I was not disappointed, and I know you won't be either!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Paige · Married on 09/07/2013

Dustin Prickett is an exceptional photographer. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out. I honestly think we have the best wedding photos I have ever seen. He got our photos back to us very quickly and made a slideshow that made everyone cry all over again! It was so beautiful. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Alison · Married on 07/27/2013

Dustin was a breeze to work with and made me feel calm and was never in the way. Instead he worked hard to capture special moments.. And half the time I forgot he was even there! He made me feel at ease and everyone was blown away by how beautiful our pictures were. If you are looking for something special and with a creative twist than Sunglow is the best choice!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Grace · Married on 12/28/2012

Dustin with Sunglow Photography in Lakeland, Florida was more than we could have asked for. We first encountered his work at a friends wedding and I remembered the quality of the photos when searching for our wedding photographer. While taking our engagement pictures and documenting our wedding Sunglow was personable, flexible, and creative. He is not only greatly talented, he is so passionate about what he does. We wanted someone to document our special day in a way that we would bring back the emotions that we encountered the day of. Sunglow Photography did all that and more.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

After searching and searching for a wedding photographer, I was sold as soon as I saw Dustin's work. He has an eye for capturing moments and the pictures he takes are breath taking. What I like about his photography style is how natural it is. No cheesy poses or photos, like some photographers do. He is super easy to work with and my husband and I could not be happier with how WONDERFUL both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out!!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2012

I can not say enough good things about Dustin and Sunglow Photography. He did such an amazing job on our wedding. The photos are wonderful and we could not be happier with how they turned out. He made it comfortable and fun. We have the most amazing photos now to remember how wonderful our wedding day was! Thank you Dustin and we will always recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2012

My husband and I were married in February and we asked Dustin (Owner of Sunglow Photography) to shoot both our engagement photos and our wedding pictures. Dustin is an incredibly talented and passionate photographer. He takes great pride in his work, and his professionalism is reflected in the quality and beauty of his portraits. He is welcoming and friendly, and he did very well to always make us feel comfortable - we actually had a lot of fun!
    Throughout the months leading up to the wedding he was very easy to get in touch with and he always responded in a very timely manner (trust me, this isn't always the case with wedding vendors!) Needless to say our pictures turned out beautifully, and we couldn't be happier.
    You cannot possibly put a price on memories, but regardless of what the cost may be - IT IS SO WORTH IT! Hire Dustin - He's fantastic!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Gina · Married on 10/23/2011

I am so glad that we chose Sunglow! Dustin was with the girls while we were getting ready and we hardly noticed he was there. He got some fantastic shots of our venue that I had really envisioned when we chose it. And he took some shots at sunset that are absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with every single shot I have seen so far. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for artisitic shots as well as a few traditional. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/29/2011
  • Ivelisse

Ivelisse · Married on 10/08/2011

Hiring Dustin to take our wedding pictures was without a doubt a great decision. He was patient, professional, and quick in all dealings through out the planning process and the actual wedding day. His finish product is of high quality; he goes out of his way to capture and reproduce what really happened during the wedding day. I would highly recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

Sunglow Photography was amazing on every possible level to work with. Dustin stayed in constant contact with me through the entire process. He was so easy to work with. He was kind and patient, especially during the hectic times of the wedding. The photos are amazing- I get teary eyed everytime I look at them. The style of Dustin's photography is simply beautiful. When you look at his wedding website and see your actual photos- you will not be disappointed. Everyone that has seen our photos say they look like they are out of a magazine. Dustin truly captured the special moments!!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Kylee · Married on 05/07/2011

If you are looking for a photographer who does everything by the book, for a basic run of the mill album, DO NOT CHOOSE this photographer! Dustin is an incredible artist, and will capture your big day with an approach that is all his own. His work is absolutely remarkable. He is also one of the most comfortable photographers I've ever been around. He was in our hotel room for an hour or so, doing some "getting ready shots" and it was extremely comfortable, he was not imposing, not nagging about certain shots or poses, he just flowed with us as we worked. He got shots that I actually really wanted, ones that captured Shawn and I, for who we are. Sunglow gave me every shot I could want, and ones I didn't even think of, that I cannot live without on my wall! Dustin is professional, reliable, and a good person. He is very transparent, in a good way, he is an individual that when you meet him, you know he has a good heart, and he shows that he cares about making art from your wedding day.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Keri-rose · Married on 02/19/2011

Dustin did a fantastic job and we were very pleased with both the shots from the engagement shoot and the wedding day. He got our photos to us in about a week after each session, which compared to many of my friend's was very fast! Dustin is very easy to work with and consistently responded to all emails and phone calls immediately. I would recommend using Sunglow Photography in a heart beat!

Sent on 03/23/2011
  • kevers87

Kristina · Married on 11/06/2010

Dustin is the best photographer that I have met! He is very personable and caring about all the little details. He has great ideas and is very easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone needing photography! He will be our family's photographer from now on. Thank you SO much Dustin! We LOVE your work!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Debra · Married on 10/16/2010

Of all of my wedding vendors, Sunglow Photography is one of the best. Dustin truly has an artistic eye and captures beautiful photos. Everyone that I know who has seen his work has been thoroughly impressed. It was always stressed to me that photos were one of the most important parts of a wedding and I am so happy to have had Sunglow.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2010

Dustin was so great to work with. We were so pleased with the pictures. He did our engagement photo shoot and our wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Katrina · Married on 06/12/2010

Sunglow Photography was more than I could have ever hoped for. Dustin in particular made our wedding picture experience amazing. My husband and I were on a major budget and Dustin really worked with us. He was very flexible in every way which brought my stress levels way down. He made us very comfortable while taking our pictures which made our pictures turn out even more incredible. There is not one thing that I could complain about with Sunglow Photography. Our pictures looked like they were from a magazine...our wedding looked like a fairy tale. I would tell ANY bride that going with Sunglow would be one of the best choices you could make. No one could be disappointed! :)

Sent on 11/17/2010

Stacy · Married on 06/05/2010

I signed up to be one of his first weddings so I was a little nervous, but after seeing his work from our engaement session and from his lifestyle sessions, I was impressed and excited to get the wedding going. Unfortunately I had to wait 7 more months, I kept seeing other things he did and he did several weddings before me which continued raising my excitement. Anyway. Dustin is very creative and very polite. If you have an idea he will lsten and then take your idea further than you imagined. I was very satisfied with his work, and so grateful that he gave me a CD of all my photos! I know people who order them after from online and don't get it done until a year later (sister-in-law). He had them posted in less than a week and I had the CD a week after that. PLUS very affordable for my budget!

Sent on 11/19/2010