Sunglow Photography Reviews

Sunglow Photography 5
Sunglow Photography 6
Sunglow Photography 7

Andrea · Married on 05/06/2017

If you are considering booking Sunglow, do it. Dustin is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is professional, experienced, responsive, super passionate about his work and makes you feel at ease throughout the day. From getting ready, to our first look, bridal party shots, ceremony, post ceremony and reception, I felt so comfortable working with him. He was able to direct our giant bridal party and families for the portraits/group shots but also captured candid, intimate moments without you ever feeling awkward. I truly felt he enjoyed being a part of our day as much as we appreciated having him there. His work speaks for itself. When we received our photos, I was in awe...they are absolutely stunning. I'm so grateful we had the opportunity to work with Dustin.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Tara · Married on 04/29/2017

Having worked with Dustin on a professional level, he was at the top of my list for my wedding photography and I could not have been more pleased! Dustin seemed like just another guest at the wedding. His professionalism and easy demeanor allowed him to perfectly capture the most intimate moments and candid shots without being intrusive or drawing attention away from the main event. You can tell he truly loves what he does, the couples he works with, and takes great pride in the art he creates. My wedding photos could grace the pages of any magazine or line the walls of any art gallery. He truly is an artist. He captured everyone's personality as if he knew them personally, and the results are a gift we will treasure for a lifetime. My only regret is that I did not book an engagement session!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

If you are researching wedding photographers, stop the search now and hire Dustin at Sunglow Photography!!! I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding that Dustin photographed in 2014 so I already knew how talented he is and how beautiful the pictures would be. Dustin did not disappoint! Our wedding pictures are so gorgeous. He captured every detail. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day and Dustin was such a delight to have around. He made everyone feel so comfortable. He is so talented and you can tell how much he loves what he does. My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you Dustin for everything! We and our families are forever grateful! Love- Stephanie and David Leli

Sent on 06/03/2017

Skylar · Married on 04/08/2017

We chose Sunglow after witnessing his work at another wedding. He is very artistic and likes to capture unique shots-Dustin is amazing at capturing the moments. He blends into the background and you don't even know he is there for the action shots.

For our Engagement session he made an awful stormy afternoon into a beautiful photo shoot. I was nervous we would have to re-do the day but the photos turned out beautiful!

We could not be happier with the quality of our wedding photos. Every single shot is just amazing. He was there at every moment and you can tell he truly enjoys capturing the love. His photos are artistic and unique. He listens to what you envision and then adds his artistic twist to it and the result is just amazing. We can't say enough wonderful things about him. His photos tell a story vs just documenting the day. You will not be disappointed in his performance and everyone will be in awe of your beautiful photos! Many brides told us they wished they knew about him for their wedding.

Also, purchase actual prints from Dustin- the quality of paper and crispness of his printer really enhances the photos. And he's pretty competitive with CVS/Walgreens/Walmart etc.

Sent on 07/04/2017
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/04/2017

Dustin with Sunglow is truly amazing! In every way he allows you to feel comfortable for either engagement photos or your wedding day. Through both experiences he is easy going and snaps photos of you being you with your partner. Honestly can't put into words how I feel about my photos from my wedding day. Such an amazing experience and highly recommend Sunglow Photography, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Dustin was the perfect choice to photograph our wedding! We love his use of natural light, his approach to storytelling and his desire to capture the emotion of the day. He was so easy to work with, thoughtful and kind. Every interaction with him before, during and after the wedding was pleasant, and of course, we are thrilled with the photographs. Every single one is stunning! We were surprised and so happy with how quickly he shared them. Receiving a leather pouch filled with prints of his favorite images, along with a USB of all of the photos, was the cherry on top to hiring an amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Katie · Married on 12/17/2016

Dustin is an incredible photographer with the amazing ability of making sure everyone in the pictures looks beautiful. Both our engagement and wedding photos were stunning, and we truly feel like he was able to capture exactly what made our wedding so special to us. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2016

Dustin was awesome to work with! Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined. He's really great at what he does! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Bethany · Married on 10/14/2016

I've been following Dustin on social media since he shot my friend's wedding in 2013 and I immediately knew I wanted him for my own wedding last fall. We were not disappointed! Dustin is an incredible artist and a joy to be around. His photos are light, bright, and natural - he's great at capturing moments as they happen, nothing feels too posed or stiff. I don't enjoy being the center of attention, but he made us all feel at ease! Cannot recommend Dustin enough!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

Dustin is truly an artist! He captures the most beautiful pictures beyond your imagination. He has a calm, warm demeanor about him and provides 5 star quality work. I cannot recommend him enough or say enough good things! My sister and I both used him for our weddings!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jourdan · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Dustin. He is incredibly talented and just a wonderful person to be around! He made my husband and I and our entire bridal party feel at ease. He is detail oriented and made sure to capture all of the shots we wanted while being creative and coming up with lots of wonderful ideas we would've never thought about. Photography was number one on our priority list because it's the one thing that will help us remember and relive that day forever. After receiving a reference from a friend who is also a photographer and looking at thousands of pictures from photographers in the Tampa Bay area, we selected Dustin. As soon as we met him for the first time, we knew it had been a great decision and when we received the photos shortly after our wedding, we cried lots of tears of joy. He captured the day so perfectly. His work is amazing; truly a God given talent!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Kim · Married on 04/30/2016

Dustin is amazing! We cannot say enough about the fine quality photos he created. He made the day fun as well. He's professional and talented. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Booking Dustin is a no brainer for your wedding! He is so professional, kind and genuine. We are so happy with our photos and the experience of having Dustin shoot the wedding. Our friends and family are blown away by the photos and I would recommend Dustin in a heartbeat. Thank you again for such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/07/2016

I loved working with Dustin. I found him through a friend and I feel that my husband and I made a connection with him from the start. He is so amazingly talented, professional and captures all the moments both posed and candid.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Dustin is absolutely fantastic! He is a brilliant photographer and a wonderful person. I am so so thankful to have had him at our wedding (some of the best advice I received in wedding planning was to book your photographer immediately!). I knew I wanted Dustin after he photographed a wedding I was in years ago, and I am so thankful that he was available. His portfolio is brilliant and working with him is even better than the pictures show! I feel like I can be awkward and uncomfortable in photographs, but Dustin did a great job of guiding us in how to interact with the camera. The photographs are absolutely incredible and perfectly capture the love, joy, and many candid laughs from the wedding. We received the images much faster than I expected and I now cannot stop looking at them! Working with Dustin was so easy - he instantly calmed the room and after only a few minutes I forgot he was taking pictures. He captured every image I asked for so beautifully and then so many more! The lighting in the photos was perfect (really don't know how he does it). I could not be happier with the entire experience and 110% recommend him to every bride/groom!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Erin · Married on 12/12/2015

If you want real pictures of the day that you've dreamed of and planned for painstakingly for months and months...no one is better than Dustin at Sunglow! We feel so fortunate to have found him and even more fortunate that he was available...top-quality work books up fast! It only took one visit to his website to know that we wanted the kind of pictures that he takes. Artistry. Not posed. We didn't even know he was there - - a true camera ninja! The pictures came out amazing and I just can't wait to get some framed. As with all things, you get what you pay for. Dustin is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Susannah · Married on 07/04/2015

You know you've found an awesome photographer when you forget they were there. At our request, he focused on candid photos without everyone feeling like they had to pose with awkward fake smiles. He covered two, very different venues and did an amazing job and was super easy to work with and very professional. Dustin was able to capture beautiful, professional photos that we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 07/16/2015

My husband and I are very blessed to have had Dustin with Sunglow Photography capture our wedding day! Looking back on it, we are very grateful he was able to travel from Lakeland. From the planning to the wedding day, Dustin was very much in tune with what mattered most to us and was very kind and considerate and helpful. We had a morning wedding and from the start until the end Dustin was professional and precise. He photographed not only the pictures we were most excited for, but also the significant and memorable unplanned moments- like all my bridesmaids and I praying together before the ceremony. I'm grateful even the quirky moments were caught on film. And the pictures that we were highly anticipating- like our first kiss, my husband putting his tie on, us making our vows, his reaction to seeing me walk down the aisle, etc.- came out unbelievably sweet! Needless to say, so did each and every picture, and all in their own unique ways. As my husband and I look through our pictures it's as if we relive our wedding day, and that's exactly what we wanted when we asked Dustin to do our wedding photography. How he could capture my husband & I's personalities on film as well as our wedding party and also our guests', I do not know, but I sure am grateful! I highly, highly recommend Sunglow Photography to anyone in need of precious moments to be captured on film! What a sweet grace it is to have Dustin behind the lens, documenting your wedding and the dear memories of the joyful day! Thank you so much, Dustin!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

After our initial meeting with Dustin, I knew we were going to book him, even though he was the first photographer we met with! I fell in love with his work and style of photography, and poured over all the pictures on his blog. He is very professional, and always responded to emails quickly. He made us feel comfortable and at ease, even though my husband is very camera shy. After loving our engagement pictures, I could not wait for the wedding day. Our pictures turned out so beautifully! I have received so many compliments on them from friends and family. The quality of his photos is just incredible. He has such an artistic eye, and was able to capture portraits that blew me away. I am so happy we have these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives. Hire Sunglow Photography, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dustin at Sunglow Photography was truly amazing to work with. From first meeting him I knew he was the perfect person for the job. Communication was great, I usually got a response within minutes-any day or time I sent an email. You can tell he really has a passion for taking pictures, he is very talented. He made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera for our engagement and wedding pictures. I didn't have to worry about him showing up on time (like some other vendors), I knew he was reliable and I could trust him. The pictures came out better than I could've hoped! The colors and lighting looked amazing! To me pictures from your wedding are priceless and he captured so many moments. Whenever I look at them it brings me right back to that moment. I received pictures my my engagement session and the wedding very quick as well, which was great since I couldn't wait to see them! Sunglow Photography is a must if you want beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/28/2015

My husband and I first met Dustin when he was the photographer at one of my best friend's weddings. The pictures from her wedding were so amazing that he became one of the must-haves for our wedding. Dustin is truly an artist. His photos convey emotion like few others, and each picture brings us back to our special day. In addition to amazing photos, Dustin is friendly, professional, and very responsive. He and his assistant captured all of the fun and sentimental moments without getting in the way. You will not regret your decision to go with Sunglow Photography!

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 04/17/2015

Amazing!!! Dustin was so kind and professional. Very easy going yet efficient. He captured our day beautifully and we were very pleased to have worked with him!!! You absolutely can't go wrong by choosing Dustin to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2015

We have nothing but praises for Dustin Prickett. I was amazed by the engagement session he did for one of my bridesmaids, she had rave reviews which is why we went with Sunglow Photography. He was one of the best vendors we worked with, so happy with the decision.

We wanted a Bayshore engagement session so he went with us to Ballast Point, Hyde Park and Davis Island. I loved the variety and having my favorite south Tampa spots in our photos. Our wedding was in downtown St. Pete and he gave us some amazing pictures that day as well. He captured the most subtle of moments and left us with beautiful memories. This guy knows how to photograph a couple in love. On the day of our wedding he and his assistant were outstanding. Just easy to work with and a lot of fun. I am so grateful we were able to work with Sunglow photography and hope to have photos taken again one day.

Highlights: Our engagement and wedding photos were both returned very quickly. He gave us an amazing slideshow as well. The slideshow was meaningful, emotional and very special to us. Such an amazing gift to give a couple. My husband and I love taking 5 minutes to re-watch the magic of our wedding day. It moves us every time.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Christina · Married on 02/07/2015

We could not have asked for a better way to remember our special day than through the incredible pictures Dustin captured. He has an impeccable attention to detail that is shown through each picture taken. He is easy to work with and truly desires to capture everything in a unique and personal way. Not only did we get to see our photos incredibly fast, but the actual presentation was unforgettable. While we were still away on our honeymoon, he presented us with a sneak peek slideshow, and soon after we got back, he presented us with a special gift that included our completed photos. These moments spent together reliving this most special day of our lives are memories that we will cherish forever. Dustin, thanks for capturing our day and providing us with memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Alexis · Married on 12/06/2014

Dustin was such a dream to work with! He was professional and easy going, making us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day. His talent is unmatched! He truly captured our day in the most beautiful way possible, and we could not be more happy he was our photographer! He doesn't miss a detail, and told our wedding story through flawless pictures. Book him for your wedding! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 01/05/2015