Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

84 | Livonia, MI

84 Reviews for Sunflower Productions LLC

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Excellent people and photos :) Definitely worth it for us! Now all you need is to have an option of printing photos for the lazy-folk! Thank you, Sunflower Productions!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the Review Ashley!! We had a great time at your wedding :D We have wedding print packages coming soon!!!

Stacey · Married on 06/02/2012

Amazing photos! Kelly & Craig were awesome to work with during our wedding. Professional, but laid back - which is so important on such a stressful day! They were with us all day and took more pictures than I could have ever hoped for. Every shot we wanted was included, and so many little extras that we never thought of. We knew going in that the work would be exceptional, since Kelly had also shot our engagement photos - and they were great. Can't say enough great things about them!! :)

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • W

Donna · Married on 02/02/2012

This day was very special to us and this company came highly recommended by my hairstylist.. They were on time and had everything ready to go which was nice because I was extremely nervous.. They came to the salon and took pictures while we all got ready and all our pictures were satisfactory! The only thing I wish we would have done different is had the the videographer there as well!! I would reccomend this company to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Winkwink! :D It means so much to us!

Chris · Married on 10/22/2011

The quality of service from sunflower was excellent. They were very easy to talk to and really knew what they were doing. Very easy to talk to and discuss what I wanted during my wedding. The photographers at my wedding were both professional and presentable. They did an amazing job photographing my wedding from start to finish. They were willing to design me a custom package to fit my budget. I would recommend Sunflower Productions.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Roxanne · Married on 08/13/2011

Overall...Kelly was a great photographer. I love the look of our wedding pictures. He got some really candid shots and from beginning to end, he never stopped taking picutres. He captured so many moments! He gave us a black and white copy and a color copy which is awesome. We have over 1000 picutes from our wedding day! He was on time and stayed until most of our guests had left. Kelly took pictures of everything...flowers, dresses, the groomsman and bridesmaid getting ready, our guests arriving and so many other moments! But for some reason I never got one picutre with just my mother and I. So I was a little bummed about that. There are so many things to think of and do the day of you wedding. I fault myself though for not going into it with a MUST have picture list . One only thing I was disappointed with was some of the pictures looked a little "burnt" out (or very whited out). But over all I'm honestly so happy with our picutres. Kelly was personable, he made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I have so many wonderfully candid pictures that captured the night perfectly, the personality of our guest and most importantly the overall story of our wedding day.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your Review!! We now help our Brides and Grooms make a check list so we don't miss anything! We are so grateful for any feed back our clients have, because that helps Sunflower Productions come a better company for future clients!

Thanks Again Roxanne and Bruce!

Sara · Married on 04/19/2014

The entire process with this photography company was great start to finish, The first meeting through engagement session to the wedding date. I had some many people whom attended the wedding say how great Dakota and Craig were and we could not agree more. They were professional, punctual, and are very fun people to work with! We can't wait to use them for other events in the future! We see great family pictures and newborn pictures on facebook all the time and we will certainly reach out to them when that time comes for us.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2013

Sunflower Productions has a great team - you are sure to get great pictures no matter who you have shooting your event. The editing quality of the photos were awesome and I really liked that each picture had a color and black/white option. Best of all, I received many compliments when I shared my album with others. I look forward to using Sunflower in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the overall experience with Sunflower from start to finish. Our photos turned out great and they were a pleasure to work with! I would recommend them again.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Meaghan · Married on 04/02/2011

If you are looking for something non-traditional I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Sunflower Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Meaghan :D Your review means a lot to us!