Sunflower Productions LLC Reviews

84 | Livonia, MI

84 Reviews for Sunflower Productions LLC

Theresa · Married on 12/13/2013

We used Sunflower Productions for our engagement, and then our wedding, and plan on using them for every event in the future. Their ability to be professional while still having a ball is what makes Sunflower unique. Going in for our engagement pictures felt really awkward because we'd never done a photo shoot before, but Dakota quickly made us feel comfortable and because we were able to have fun with it, we got some incredible shots that really captured our love for each other. And on my wedding day, they went above and beyond anything we could have expected. Having photographs and video footage of that wonderful day means more to us than I can explain, and we are SO happy we chose Sunflower Productions to do it. We now have a baby due in the spring, and there is no one else I would trust to capture the precious memories we'll have as a family.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2013

The sunflower team is amazing. Since our wedding, we have booked them for maternity, newborn and one year pictures. The quality of work is like no other and I constantly have people asking about our photographer. Our wedding experience was enhanced with their ability to blend in and get candid shots. I feel like we are extended family as they treat us as such and are genuine when inquiring about updates in our lives. We have found our forever home for capturing the special moments in our lives.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

They were so awesome to work with! We had a blast the entire day with them. They fit right in with everyone like they were good friends. Dakota even laid down on the ground to get a perfect photo :)

Sent on 12/27/2013

Gary · Married on 09/28/2013

It was a pleasure working with Dakota! We Love our pictures!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Rene · Married on 09/27/2013

With the assistance of Sunflower Productions we have the perfect pictures to remember our wedding day. They did a fabulous job from start to finish

Sent on 12/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2013

Wonderful, professional, and super creative! Only good things to say and I highly recommend Dakota and her team <3

Sent on 12/20/2013

Emily · Married on 09/01/2013

Sunflower Productions deserve more than 5 stars in my book. Dakota, Craig, and Ben were amazing to work with over the last year. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and the "sneak peak" wedding photos are even better. You can tell that they love what they do and it's not just a job. I have referred many people to Sunflower Productions and have heard nothing but good things. They are not only professional but they know how to have fun. Ben captured some incredible photobooth pictures while Craig and Dakota took the perfect shots of not only the wedding but the reception too. Sunflower Productions along with Dakota, Craig, and Ben always be #1 in our book and we look forward to working with them in the future.

-The D'Hondts

Sent on 09/05/2013

Missy · Married on 08/17/2013

I have had the chance to work with Dakota for many important events in my life such as engagement pictures, wedding pictures, fun shoots & the newest experience having her capture my first babys pictures. Every shoot has been an over the top experience nd the pictures always come back way better then I could of ever imagined. Pictures are my number one favorite thing when it comes to big events nd I will always have them to look back on. Dakota is very professional nd is always easy to work with. I will never go any where else nd I cant wait for her to capture many more memories for me nd my family ♡♡♡

Sent on 11/15/2014

Chelsia · event on: 07/13/2013

I have rented 2 photo booths from Sunflower and they are amazing they know how to make feel people feel silly and really have fun!!! They are all so great at there job I recomend them to EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2013

Sunflower Productions did an amazing job with the Photobooth for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. I truly wish I would have had them for the photography part as well. I give them 5 stars all the way across the board they made the reception a hit. Thank you Dakota

Sent on 10/02/2013

Brandy · Married on 06/01/2013

We loved working with Dakota! She had great ideas for pictures. She made it fun for my entire bridal party of 20!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Katie · Married on 05/18/2013

You guys deserve more than 5 stars!! In my opinion you guys made the wedding!! Dakota you helped me so much over the year of planning though all my ups & downs thank you for all your support!! You guys were more than perfect! you made our day one we will never forget from the pictures we have seen so far well I can't wait to see the rest! Everything was so beautifully done by you guys! even when things went hay wire like part of my dress missing it was nice that I could joke with you guys while we watched everyone else panic lol Everyone loved you guys at the wedding & we are still getting phone calls about how much fun you guys were :) Craig you really got some moves!! Thank you guys for helping make our day so perfect a beautiful! We will be long time clients of yours :) I can't wait to do the maternity shots with you guys this fall :) again thank you so much!!!

Always Mr. & Mrs. Drugacz

Sent on 05/22/2013

The Sunflower Productions team was amazing! They were with us from the start of the day to the end. They captured all of the precious moments and classic pictures. Our guests had a blast with the photo booth and we would recommend them to all of our family and friends.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Mary · Married on 03/30/2013

They did everything they could do to make it our day.

Sent on 04/06/2013

brandy · Married on 03/29/2013

Dakota and Craig were a great team! They were so fun to be around and made sure they followed through with everything we discussed. We received our photos faster then we expected and they turned out amazing! We love the sunflower team and would recommend them to everyone!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Murray

Sent on 08/21/2013

The sunflower team is completely amazing, the amount of dedication and love that go into their work is unsurpassed. First off the nicest bunch of people you could ever meet. Secondly they rock out some amazing pictures, you can tell they love what they do and it shows in their work. They capture so many amazing moments and also help create shots you never knew you wanted, but once they are taken they are always your favorites! This team is completely awesome and I will defiantly be going back to them for family shoots, maternity and everything else throughout life. They gained a lifelong client for sure!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Diane · Married on 01/26/2013

I would highly recommend Sunflower Productions to anyone! They have perfected their craft and are very good at it. We had Dakota and Ben take our wedding reception pictures and not only are they great photographers but they are great people. Dakota is so sweet and kind and she was fun to have at our event. Don't let their age fool you or think they are inexperienced because they are not! They are very artistic and I really liked that they continuously used their abilities to capture some great shots! They know what they are doing and I appreciated that. Though we didn't want to meet her before the event (we trusted her that much from looking at the pictures on their site) Dakota insisted and I am glad she did because she was able to get to know us and capture our personality through out the night. She was very professional and consistent in all communications and kept us updated and in the loop.

I would highly, highly recommend Sunflower Productions and Dakota, not only is she a great photographer but such a fun and wonderful person as well. She blended in with our guests at our reception and captured all moments of it that we wanted! They customized a plan and worked with us to have what we wanted but also used their knowledge to get great shots as well.

Sent on 01/30/2013

I knew Sunflower Productions was the perfect phtographer for us when Dakota poked fun at my fiance's last name. Dakota and Ben were so easy to work with and definitely a lot of fun to be around! Our engagement pictures turned out AMAZING! I can't wait to work with Dakota, Ben, and the rest of Sunflower Production at our wedding next September!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

Our wedding photographs were outstanding! Loved working with the Sunflower crew and the proofs were quick to get back. Thanks, Sunflower for an awesome experience.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Laurie · event on: 09/30/2012

I love their business model. As they are not in the business for selling you prints, they focus on the art and creativity of the pictures. I priced other photography services for my daughter's senior pictures and was shocked at how much they were focused on the "packages". With Sunflower, my daughter was able to take studio and off-site pictures with different outfits. The photographer was patient and had really creative ideas for poses. I only saw the sneak peak photos and I can't wait to get the CDs.

Sent on 10/18/2012

I really am pleased with the pictures thus far and i would defenitly refer to everyone.

Sent on 09/09/2012

We used Sunflower Productions for our engagement pictures and as our wedding photographer... and what an amazing job they did! I usually do not enjoy getting my picture taken, but they made me feel comfortable and there were no awkward poses going on. They are quick, professional, and genuinely good people. They will become our go-to photographer for every event in our future that we want remembered. Thank you Sunflower Productions for capturing our important moments, ones we will now remember forever.

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • User2576077 · event on: 07/08/2012

Sunflower Productions provided photographic services at our 50th wedding anniversary. The photographs were absolutely beautiful. The photographers were organized,considerate, thoughtful, courteous and produced a beautiful record of the event. Thank you very much.

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • User2576085 · event on: 07/08/2012

Sent on 08/02/2012

Denise · Married on 06/23/2012

It was my intention to have Dakota at my wedding as a guest. The fact that she can't leave home without her camera was a benefit to me! The pictures Dakota took are some of my favorites! Since then my husband and I hired Dakota to do our family photos. Far and away the best family photos we've ever had done!

Sent on 11/03/2012