Sunflower Photo Booth Company Reviews

79 | Wichita, KS

79 Reviews for Sunflower Photo Booth Company

Lisa · event on: 06/27/2015

We have used their service two years in a row and absolutely love the photo booth! We have a Luau every year and the photo booth has become the biggest hit! We will continue to use them every year they are available :)

Sent on 07/02/2015

Aaron · Married on 08/08/2015

Jennifer with Sunflower Photo Booth's did a wonderful job at my recent wedding! The quality of the prints are top notch and the service provided is excellent. Be sure to get the guest book, so people can post their pictures and write a note, much more memorable than a normal guest book sign in! We were only slated for so much time on our rental, but there was a lot of usage at the wedding, so we decided to add an extra hour on the spot. We paid via credit card on phone and everything went well. Very impressed!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Love the quality of Sunflowers pictures. We had a blast with the photobooth at the wedding. I was so happy that i recommended that my company use Sunflower for our christmas party!

Sent on 10/06/2014

2.2
      0.0
      1.0
      1.0

I loved the photos, the props, it was easy to rent, she even made up several designs for the background and let me choose which one I liked the best, and the owner was very nice except at the end. We opted to provide our own book, markers, and host for $40. Or you can pay $115 and they provide everything. Well my host didn't even show up, so I was going to just write a sign telling people what to do but I was busy and forgot. Go figure. Anyways.. So she stepped in as host without asking. I'm glad she did though and it was fine to pay her for that. But then she also replaced my markers with hers and added pages to my book when there was still plenty of space and she charged me for all of it. She wanted the entire $115. That made me soooo mad. She should have asked and made sure that was ok instead of just doing that. I would have told her no. I will pay extra for you being our host but I will not pay for your materials when I provided my own. Needless to say I got mad and walked off and she coaxed my husband into paying her. The quality if service was very poor.. And she was the owner. Wow! Overall I was happy with my pictures and the photo booth itself, but not with my service I got, especially at my wedding. If she hadn't of done that, I would probably be writing a better review. But she did and I hope that doesn't happen to anybody in the future and I sure hope it's not something she does on a regular basis. Looking back, I do wish I would have went with a different vendor.

Sent on 10/21/2014