Sunflower Photo Booth Company Reviews

79 | Wichita, KS

79 Reviews for Sunflower Photo Booth Company

• User5049994 · event on: 02/21/2015

Our elementary school rented a Photo Booth for a school carnival. It was a HUGE success! The booth was extremely popular with the kids. Once word got around that we had a real photo booth, the line was consistently long. However, there was never much of a wait (kids had fun picking out props/accessories anyway) since Jennifer was so well organized. Jennifer was a joy to have at the carnival! She always had a smile and cheery disposition. She interacted with each child/adult and was very accommodating to make sure each person had a great experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Brandt · event on: 02/14/2015

This pale is so awesome! Great prize and great experience! We will use it again soon!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Becky · event on: 02/14/2015

Everyone enjoyed the photobooth! It was a big hit and very fun! When we had a larger group, they always made sure everyone got a photo! Well worth it!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Amanda · event on: 02/07/2015

We have used Sunflower Photo Booth several times and have never been disappointed!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • User4805199 · event on: 02/07/2015

We had such a great time with Sunflower Photo Booth at our corporate event!
    We would definitely book them again!

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • User4831061 · event on: 02/07/2015

We have used Sunflower Photo several times and we love them!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Shonda · event on: 01/23/2015

Took me awhile to respond to this survey request but that does mean the Sunflower Photo Booth wasn't awesome. Quite the contrary, they do a great job, have great customer service and are so friendly and easy to work with! Nothing but praises and appreciation from me!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Katie · Married on 01/02/2015

Absolutely loved it!!! Props were great and she was very friendly. Everyone had a lot of fun!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/22/2014

I had many guests say this photo booth was their favorite part of our wedding reception! Sunflower was very prompt and helpful during the planning process, and professional at the event. They are a must at every wedding!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Joline · Married on 11/01/2014

I had initially worked with Jennifer at Sunflower Photobooth after trying to find the best rates for my cousin's sweet 16. Jennifer is very helpful and flexible. She is quick to respond with any questions you have and will work with you to make you happy. As my wedding came up, I KNEW I wanted her again 2 years later. I set up a date with Jennifer a year before my date and through the year, she woul help me with picking out my photostrip theme and customized anything I needed to my wedding theme! She was SO helpful! As it got closer, sadly Jennifer was not able to work the event but her husband John was just as great! The couple helps you so much to make the event you booked them for so special! The quality of the photos are amazing and the props great! I would highly recommend Sunflower Photo Booth to everyone! They were not only awesome the first time but even better the second time! Thanks so much Jennifer and John! We will definitely have you guys again for further events!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kairee · Married on 10/25/2014

I am so glad we had Sunflower Photo Booth Company at our wedding! They were so nice and easy to work with during the planning process. The attendant of the booth was awesome and I loved how they directed everyone to add to our scrapbook, and they were just extremely helpful the entire time.

(Definitely do the scrapbook service!)

Sent on 11/12/2014

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2014

We loved Sunflower Photo Booth! We booked them for our wedding and the booth was a hit with all our guests. She was swamped the whole night but kept up with the demand and even ran a memory book for us. In addition, Jennifer created a custom design for our photo layout that incorporated our theme and wedding travel logo. The quality was fantastic and the booth was fun and easy to use. We're so happy she was there for us!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Rachael · Married on 10/04/2014

Sunflower photo booth has done two weddings for my family and both times everything was great!!! I would recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Laura · Married on 06/27/2014

I was extremely impressed with Sunflower Photo Booth for my wedding. Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was extremely friendly to myself and guests. I had a pretty rowdy crowd by the end and she was extremely flexible and seemed to be really enjoying being there. We rented it for 3 hours and myself and a group of girls came up when she was shutting things down. We asked if she was done for the evening but she pulled the camera back up and let us take one more picture. She was just so great! My husband and I were so impressed! I would 100% recommend this company for your wedding! The book we got back with all the pictures and comments was priceless. It was so fun to look at all of the pictures as well as take pictures with guests throughout the evening! Thank you so much to Sunflower Photo Booth for helping make the wedding a blast!!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2014

Sunflower Photo Booth Company provided us with not only the coolest wedding favors ever for our guests but also with a scrapbook full of hilarious pictures to look at for years to come. Every time my husband and I look at the book of photo strips which we do often, we see something new and we always say "this was worth every penny!" They are so flexible and patient with guests who will flood the photo booth all night! The thing that sets them apart from the rest is their high definition picture quality and personalization. They make everything how you want it to fit your wedding style from the bottom of the strips to the welcome screen in the booth. The best part is everyone in the booth automatically gets a copy of a strip and an extra to give to the couple in a scrapbook. If you are having an outdoor wedding they can even bring an outdoor booth that has air conditioning! They were one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!! Thank you Sunflower Photo Booth Company!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Absolutely awesome and totally worth the money. This was one of the biggest hits at our reception. It is so fun to go back and look at all the stuff people do in the photo booth. It was fun for people of all ages. The person that managed it all night for us was absolutely wonderful and fun to be around. Thank you so much Sunflower Photo Booth Company

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/31/2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jennifer and The Sunflower Photo Booth Company. They were easy to communicate with, very accommodating, and delivered an excellent experience for our wedding guests! Jennifer was probably the most sincere and professional person I spoke with at the first bridal show I attended and The Sunflower Photo Booth Company was the one vendor that I didn't stress about at all. It was money well spent and I plan on recommending them as often as I can.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Melinda and Jeff · Married on 05/24/2014

The only thing that could have been done differently is the CD. It was sooo nice to have the photos on a CD but was a hassle to have to open each group of photos individual. If there is any way to have them all together so you could watch them in a slide show form it would have been more convenient. But this is honestly stretching to find something to improve!!! You guys were great and everyone loved you!!!
    They provided booth props that were fun and entertaining for adults and kids and allowed us to bring some in. They answered emails quickly as well as phone calls. They were great with the kids (very patient). The pictures turned out very well!!!! We got to choose our on logos for the photo strips and then got copies on a CD to print out if we wanted to. We did print a few funny pictures and the photos are very clear! The owners are amazing! They are very nice and went past our expectations! I would use Sunflower Photo Booth again!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Vanessa · Married on 05/24/2014

I worked with Jennifer at Sunflower photo booth and she was amazing! I had a really unique theme and she worked with me every step of the way. Jennifer worked so hard to make my theme come through, she created a special backdrop for the printed pictures and an opening screen. She wanted to make sure that I loved every detail, and was happy to meet any of my request. She even went so far as to go and get different pens then what I originally bought because the ones she had wouldn't degrade after 20 years. Just amazing customer service! Getting a photo booth is such a fun way to do favors for all your guests and is so much fun! I still have people talking about how awesome it was to have that there.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jennifer and SPBC were great to work with!! I met Jennifer at another event and was very impressed with their large booth and high quality photo strips. I booked her to be at our wedding reception. Leading up to the wedding, I worked with Jennifer to create a unique design for our photo strips (she mimicked the design on our invitations and programs). At the reception, the photo booth was a huge hit!! We got so many compliments on how fun it was. Jennifer brought some GREAT props that made the pictures even more fun. So was so wonderful when a little boy at the wedding ruined the extra page protectors for our scrapbook -- she said she would get more the following day and would meet me then if I wanted to get it from her. I ended up waiting until later in the week, but she did meet me in Wichita to give me our scrapbook and the CD with all of the pictures on it that we now have the right to print in any size. Overall, Sunflower Photo Booth is a great memory we have from our wedding day, and our scrapbook with funny pictures of all our family and friends will be something we will continue to look (and laugh) at for years to come! I would definitely recommend Sunflower Photo Booth Company!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2012

The person working our booth was incredibly nice and helpful all evening! Everyone loved the photobooth and I have already recommended several people to use sunflower photobooth company!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jennifer was incredibly professional. She knows what your guests will truly enjoy and what will work best in your venue. My men and mother were all dressed in black and my main concern was that with a black enclosed booth, my wedding party was going to get lost in their photos. Jennifer quickly suggested an OPEN photo booth with a textured petal pink back drop, IT WAS GORGEOUS. For MANY reasons, it was perfect. The open booth allowed my TALL family, I myself am 6ft, to stand without hunching over! The petal pink was an amazing compliment to my husband and I's champagne and ivory coloring that day. The texture was a beautiful and interesting backdrop in our pictures. Our guests LOVED having this entertaining part of the reception. They took home their own prints, which was our gifts to them. Jennifer designed a stunning layout that was so different from any other photo booth. She set ours horizontal and enlarged 3 photos on the strip, instead of 4 smaller ones. What a GREAT investment! After our wedding, she mailed us all of the pictures that were taken that night on a CD, as strips AND as individuals. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Bridget · event on: 05/20/2015

Our kids had a great time with Sunflower Phot Booth! They provided fun props and great printed backgrounds!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Taryn · event on: 05/03/2015

I had Sunflower Photo Booth at my 21st birthday party, and they did a great job! The props and attendants were awesome. Will definitely be using them again in the future. Thanks, Jennifer!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Brenna · Married on 06/13/2015

Super easy photo booth company with great pictures. I booked my booth a year in advance and didn't have to worry about anything. They contacted me closer to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and design my photo message. The day of, they were very professional. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/03/2015