Sundrop Photography Reviews

10 | Frisco, TX

10 Reviews for Sundrop Photography

Sonam · Married on 11/24/2016

Sandeep from Sundrop Photography is a great photographer. He is worth every minute of time to be around and worth every penny to spend. He is very good at his craft. He is creative and takes amazing photos. I couldn't be more happy with the services received and would recommend Sandeep to anyone needing photos taken. We will be using him in the future for any major events or photos that need to be professional. Make sure to communicate what you want, he asks you what you may want so ensure that he knows so that he can make it happen. Thanks Sandeep! YOU ROCK !!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Angela · Married on 10/29/2016

Sandeep with Sundrop Photography was excellent! He captured some great memories from our wedding. He was very professional, friendly and accommodating. He arrived on time and stayed late to capture every moment. Overall we were very happy with our experience. Anything we asked was taken care of. I would definitely recommend Sundrop Photography to my friends and family!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Sundrop Photography was one of the best decisions I've made in planning my wedding, Sandeep, is so professional, friendly, and really worked hard to make sure he captured all of the memorable and special moments of my big wedding day! The pictures are of excellent quality, the price range was awesome, and the package you cant beat! I feel like I gained more than just a photographer but a great friend! Thats how awesome Sandeep is, he made this moment truly special for me. Thank you so much, I will be using you in the future, you come highly recommended, you are my go to photographer for life!! :-)
    Sincerely,
    Kristen Burrell

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sundrop Photography's reply:

Thank You so much Kristen and Carlos, you are an awesome couple !!! I had so much fun doing your wedding. I wish all of my brides were like you, that will make my job ever more enjoyable and fun. :)

Muthu · event on 08/13/2016

Sandeep worked with us during our Daughter’s Bharathanatya Arangetram (Indian Classical Dance Debut). He was on time, flexible, and worked with our schedule. During the photo session, Sandeep did magic with his camera and lights; the pictures came out exceptionally good. The photos turned out to be amazing and we've received countless compliments from our family and friends!
    The way he captured the live show was fantastic; many of our friends couldn’t believe the pictures were taken during the live show (with stage lights). He captured the intricate details of the dance performance, with all of the emotions and excitement.
    Sandeep is talented, professional, friendly and made us feel comfortable, we highly recommend doing any photography shoot with him.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sonam · Married on 08/06/2016

Sent on 11/21/2016

Vivian · Married on 07/04/2016

After contacting several different photographers and receiving quotes I decided to book Sandeep from Sundrop Photography. He has different packages to match your budget and preferences. His prices are very reasonable for the quality of photos he takes especially compared to other photographers who charge outrageous prices and don't know how to use a camera. He took his time with us during the planning sessions and on the wedding day. I would recommend Sandeep to anyone who is planning their wedding and is looking for someone to capture the special moments of their big day!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Sundrop Photography's reply:

Thank You Vivian, really appreciate it !!

Caitlin · Married on 05/22/2016

This past Sunday May 22 my husband and I got married in Kissimmee Florida at Lakefront Park. Sandeep from Sundrop Photography was our photographer and he was fantastic from the start of my day to the end. Sandeep met myself and my bridal party at the salon to take photos of us getting ready. The pictures are beautiful and captured the fun event between us girls. Sandeep took beautiful pictures at the resort before the wedding and showed up on time and was very professional and creative with the take pictures of all the special parts of the day. I also asked Sandeep to take a picture with a special handkerchief my husbands grandmother let me borrow for the wedding as my "something borrowed". The picture is beautiful he used the handkerchief as the background with our wedding rings and my pearls on top the colors are brilliant and I love the meaning it has.
    Sandeep had examples and ideas to show me of pictures he would like to take which I loved because I didn't have much of a plan. He took charge and handled everything with ease. I received the pictures and fell in love all over again. I'm so happy I have these pictures to remember my special day forever.
    Thank you Sandeep at Sundrop Photography foe everything you were absolutely amazing.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Sundrop Photography's reply:

Thank You Caitlin for the kind words !!

Viv · Married on 01/01/2016

I was nervous to pick a photographer because I know how important wedding pictures are and it's not something that can be replicated. I am so happy that I went with Sundrop Photography. My first meeting with Sandeep set my mind at ease, he was so laid back and easy going. I loved his albums and pictures in his studio. Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning! He handled all the formal family pictures so quick and efficient, it was such a breeze. He captured so many moments that I had no idea even happened. I am so pleased with Sundrop Photography and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2016

vinder · Married on 01/01/2016

very friendly guy and a pleasure to work with...pictures turned out great

Sent on 08/02/2016

Moe and Dawn · Married on 03/08/2014

They were very considerate of religious and cultural customs. They met before hand to walk the ceremony and understand what we were looking for in our photos.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Sundrop Photography's reply:

Thank You Moe and Dawn !!