103 Reviews for Sunday's Bridal

Consignment (1)
Customization (1)
Replicas (1)
Garters (1)

It was an amazing experience!!!! I highly recommend! That was the third place my daughter and I went to and the experience was incredible! Great service, people, and beautiful dresses! Extremely private! We loved it!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Got a great deal on my dress here and their service was fantastic.

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/24/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

After my first dress shopping experiences I wasn't really looking forward to shopping again. However I found my dress at Sunday's Bridal! They had so many options for me to try on and the dresses fit so it was easier getting an idea of what I wanted. I don't remember the consultants name but she was so helpful! I loved being able to leave with my dress and not have to wait for it. I would definitely recommend Sunday's Bridal!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I can't put into words how great my experience was with Sundays Bridal!! My consultant was absolutely amazing! We tried on less than 10 dresses! She listened to all of my hopes and little changes in each dress I tried on and pulled exactly what I wanted! Then she told me the price!! My jaw hit the floor!!! I was able to walk out of there with my dream dress, a veil and a beaded belt for right at $1000!! Which I did not think was possible! I spent less than 1/2 of my dress budget and didn't have to settle so for anything less than perfection!

Thank you so much Sunday's for the wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Kaela, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

ALL THE HEART EYES! I got my incredible gown for a jaw-dropping price. Thank you Sundays! My family also loved watching me try on gowns here in this fun setting that is very much like "going through your best friend's closet" rather than a bougie bridal salon. Ms. Sunday even came over to visit with us and admire me in the dress I said "yes" to.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/19/17, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Sample Gowns, Sample Sales, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at this shop! I am a plus size bride I usually wear a 18/20 and there were plenty of options for me to choose from. The staff was fantastic and were very knowledgeable. Great prices! My dress was $750 but looked like I spent much more. I love that their website shows you what they have in stock, along with the prices. I actually ended up choosing the first dress I initially put on! I definitely had a dream bridal moment! I can't wait to get married in my dress!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sundays Bridal was incredible! I showed up an hour before my appointment on accident and they made room for me right away. Agnes, whom I later learned owns the shop, was my helper and she was so sweet! The shop is split up by size, so I was able to look through dresses that would actually fit me. I found about 5 that I wanted to try on, but on my fourth dress, I found the most elegant, perfect dress. Agnes did everything to make it look perfect and show me all of my options as well as helping me find a veil that matched. I had such a lovely experience and the prices were MUCH more reasonable than the other boutiques I had visited. I would highly recommend this shop for a great experience, wonderful staff, and fantastic prices!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

This vendor was AMAZING!!! I'm so happy I found this place! I found the perfect dress for the price I was looking for and the ladies were so helpful! I recommend this shop to every bride

Profile Picture Kyle , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I loved my dress shopping experience, I had gone to several other places before I found them and I am so glad I found Sunday's Bridal. If you are looking for a great dress at a great price this is your store!!!

Profile Picture User6270271, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

It all started when I started to look at wedding dress online ,magazine, pinterest, and bridal photos. I became overwhelm. So, I did my fair of looking at prices and different style. The dress that I wanted was $2700. It was Pronovia "Denia". I came in with the idea that I was not going to by anything from the store, because I didn't have my mom with me or my bridesmaids there. I never knew this store was down the street from me. I was blessed that I didn't have to drive far. OMG! less than 30 mins I said "Yes to the dress" and walk out with my wedding dress in my arms. The dress is NOT THE SAME ,but it as very very close enough for a steal of $600. I was smiling ear to ear. Knowing myself, I am very picky and very detail kind of a person. I knew if I let go of the dress that some other beautiful bridal would still look amazing in it. And I got that feeling, it was the "ONE" dress that I have been looking for. The owner was very very kind and helpful and wanting me to try on other dresses. But I knew, it was the one dress that I wanted to get married in. I didn't even want to try on the other dresses. This was not an impulse buy . I LOVE THIS DRESS.

Profile Picture User5041175, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great place! It wasn't my first stop, I'd already been to David's Bridal before. I made an appointment and was assisted by the daughter of the owner. It is not a very big shop, but they had a very cute selection, they had pretty much every style I could think of. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

LOVE Sundays Bridal. To be honest I was a little leery about going, but I am so glad I did! They have tons of dresses to choose from. The owner herself helped me, and she was very professional and helpful. She let me pick as many dresses as I needed to see on and did not seem annoyed with me one bit. She could tell that I needed some time to just hang out in one of the dresses and look at myself in the mirror, and she just let me be and did not bug me to try and push me along. She answered questions very professionally and honestly and was so easy to work with. I did find my dress there. Of course I was slightly unsure, but knowing that if I left the store without it it could be gone later that day really made me think hard about it being the right dress, and it was! Even better was that she had just received that dress in the day before, and no one else had even tried it on yet. I was able to take it home that day, and it's been sitting in my closet. I loved not having to wait for months for it to come in. I also got it at a really great price. She also helped me pick out a beautiful floral sash that perfectly compliments my dress. Don't let the fact that the shop isn't your typical bridal shop hinder your thoughts about going. It's wonderful.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns

Sundays was the first and only place I shopped for a dress! Both ladies were so helpful and sweet. I found the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable price! Their selection was vast and they were very patient with me as I tried on 20+ dresses!

Profile Picture Jami, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Sample Sales

This place was amazing on value. It was my last stop to try dresses and found my perfect dress. If you go there plan to buy because dress will not be there when you go back a second time.

Profile Picture User3741301, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I bought a fantastic Watters dress online for a very reduced price. The dress is listed at 1800 and is still current. I purchased it for 300 and it is in perfect condition. Very happy with the service!

Profile Picture User5326645, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sundays Bridal was amazing!! The selection of gowns was great, and the staff was so gracious, accommodating and helpful. The staff exhibited a fine balance of being attentive yet allowing alone time to consider the choices, which were many, with absolutely no pressure. My daughter found several beautiful gowns that she liked, and the staff helped her narrow down her preferences. She decided on THE DRESS, and it fit her and her personality beautifully--she could not have been happier! As it happened, the perfect dress was also good for the pocketbook--the dress retailed for $4100 but we purchased for under $800. Brand new, tags attached.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I wanted to spend under $1,000 and the first place I shopped made me a little worried I could do it. I went to Sunday's on my first day of searching and tried on my dress. I left it there to think about it and knew it had to be mine after a day so I emailed them and they held it until I could come try it on again and get it! Since it is off the rack, I got to take it home the day I bought it! I also got my veil there. It is so nice to not have to wait for your dress to come in. It's only a couple of sizes too big and with alterations it will still be less than the cost of the dress from another store. I love my dress and had an amazing experience at Sunday's!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

This place was great! They were able to get me in the same day! Comfortable atmosphere, great staff, and great quality dresses for a very reasonable price! I will definitely recommend to my friends!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sunday's bridal is an exceptional bridal boutique with a wide range of options to fit the most discerning to the budget conscious bridal needs. I would highly recommend this boutique to any bride in the DFW area. I was initially skeptical, but found a couture wedding gown for a fraction of the cost. The level of service is also commensurate with any high end boutique. Schedule your appointment today!

Profile Picture Moya, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews

This is an AMAZING shop!

Before visiting, I looked through all the dresses on their website and selected 6 that I thought I might like (before ever even trying on any gowns!), and they were ALL stunning. Of the 6 - all were designer (one was couture!), and all were priced under $700. Save for a few gowns that are on consignment, all gowns are brand new - never even tried on in a store.

They were very responsive to my request for an appointment. Stephanie, the Manager, was phenomenal. She anticipated my needs - a clip here, straightening the train, adding a veil, etc.

It was a hard decision, but in the end I walked out with a lovely gown - originally $3k that was priced for $700! No order time, minimal alterations needed. They have a stunning array of veils, sashes and combs too.

I definitely recommend this place! At least check them out!!

Profile Picture User5634440, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

Amazing experience! So very helpful and a great selection. I found my dress and veil at a wonderful price!! I would recommend Sunday's Bridal to everyone!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 4/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Sunday's Bridal online by accident. I was not totally convinced by looking at their website, but I decided to check them out anyway because of their affordable price and the fact that they are so close to my home.

I was very surprised when I got there, in a great way! Their dresses are beautiful and a lot of different styles to choose from (Tip 1: The pictures they have online don't necessarily do their dresses justice, so don't get discouraged too soon just browsing online. Do check out their store in person!). I took the list of the dresses I saw online that I'm interested with me when I went to my appointment, and I also found some other dresses I like in the store that are not posted on their website yet (Tip 2: It takes some time for them to update online photo of their dresses, so the online list doesn't reflect their actual inventory right away. Again, more of the reasons to actually go to the store).

My stylist for my appointment was the Manager Stephanie Heywood. She's awesome! And very patient. So is the store owner Agnes. I wasn't expecting it at all, but I found my dress that day! Their dresses are off the rack, but with their price and the alternation/tailoring charges needed to fit the dress, the total would still be lower than if you buy regular price.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 3/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I came across Sundays Bridal through preownedweddingdresses.com. I was having second thoughts about my Pronovias wedding gown and saw a gorgeous, brand new Reem Acra gown at an unbeatable price from SundaysBridal. I called Agnes the next day and she answered all of my questions so patiently and professionally. She also followed up with photos of the dress and of the original receipt over text message and measurements over email. I was nervous about ordering a second dress - especially online - but decided to do so after reading the reviews and communicating with Agnes. The dress was mailed exactly when she said it would be mailed (one day after I sent my payment) and it arrived in three days. The dress was exactly as pictured and I LOVE IT! I wish I had come across Sundays Bridal right from the start. Thank you Agnes!!

Profile Picture User6263342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I was looking for a plus size wedding gown on a budget. I emailed Sundays Bridal shop and received a reply immediately... they had MANY options in store for a plus size bride. I was able to try several styles and determine which was best for my shape/figure. The service was wonderful... the people were friendly... and the prices were AMAZING!!! I was able to take the dress home with me. They also had veils and belts to try and recommendations for alterations.

I would recommend Sunday's bridal for ANYONE who wants a budget friendly dress that you can buy "off the rack".

Profile Picture julie, 12/31/15, 1 Review