Sundance Photography Reviews

3 | Edmond, OK

3 Reviews for Sundance Photography

Morgan · Married on 12/20/2014

Sundance Photography did our wedding and I would absolutely without a doubt recommend them to anyone. They captured every special moment and made sure that my husband and I had pictures that we would cherish forever. The great thing about Sundance Photography is that your not just getting amazing photos your getting photographers (Marshall and Amy) that truly care and are possibly the nicest people you will ever meet.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Could not have been any more impressed. We have used them for family pictures after wedding photos turned out so beautifully. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2015

lauren · Married on 08/11/2012

Sundance Photography shot our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out AMAZING! We provided a pretty small time line to work with and they were so flexible with us. We were very impressed with the creativity of the shots and poses. Sundance Photography went above and beyond to make sure they provided us with amazing pictures. We still look at our pictures all the time and are still so impressed with them! I recommend them to all my friends and family!

Sent on 04/05/2015