127 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

Timelines (3)
Referrals (3)
Religious (3)
Event Design (2)

I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better day. Th planners at suncoast are great to work with and made sure all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Nekole, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are from Michigan and decided on a destination wedding in Florida. Suncoast Weddings was extremely helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Autumn, our wedding coordinator, was seriously the best. She answered countless questions and emails and made sure our wedding was exactly how we pictured it. Curt, our officiant, did an amazing job. We did not meet him until the day of the wedding but felt like we had known him forever. I wrote our ceremony and you would never know it was his first time reading it. Simon, our photographer was great too! All of our pictures are breathtaking and we only waited a week to get them back. Speaking from experience, I know it is extremely hard to put your trust in a company (that you might not even be able to physically meet until your wedding day) when planning something as special as your wedding day. However, choosing Suncoast Weddings was the reason my day was perfect. To anyone contemplating whether or not to have a destination wedding, do it! (And do it through Suncoast Weddings!)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Destination

I am so glad i decided to go with Suncoast weddings!! They are great! All i wanted was a stress Free, beautiful beach wedding at an affordable price and thats exactly what i got!! I am more then satisfied! I loved every thing from the location to the decor! I highly recommend Suncoast weddings!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Autmn and Suncoast Weddings 10 stars, I would. From the start they were extremely easy to work with. Autumn was always quick in her phone/email responses and extremely helpful. At the last minute, the city decided to do some beach renovations. They were supposed to be completed by my wedding date but were not. Autumn worked hard to find us a new location and was surprisingly calm under that kind of pressure. It really was not a big deal for my husband and I...we were just happy to be married by the end of the day! Suncoast went above and beyond and gave us all of our wedding photographs instead of the standard 10 that came with our package as a thank you for "rolling with the punches." This was completely above and beyond anything I expected and I was so pleasantly surprised by their generosity. I would highly recommend Suncoast to anyone considering a destination wedding in Florida. The price was reasonable and the photographer and minister included were top notch. Let Suncoast help plan your wedding so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day!

Photos
Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fabulous communication when planning from the UK. Everything as discussed and over the moon with my ceremony set up. Made my dreams come true. Thank you Sue and Autumn you are brill x

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have to say that this place goes above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable experience! My new husband and I are so grateful for our seamless, worry free, intimate, loving, and just overall beautiful wedding day! It was exactly how I we wanted it. AJ, Autumn, Sue , and Simon thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Ceremony

Suncoast made wedding planning v the easiest thing for me!! I was unsure of having a destination wedding but am so happy with my choice! Suncoast is the best, they walked me through everything! Catered to all my wants and needs and made sure everything ran so smoothly!!! It turned out to be a excellent day and absolutely no stress!!! So happy we chose Suncoast!! They truly made our day special!!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

We used Suncoast Weddings for my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. I (Mother of bride) live in Indiana, the bride lives in Maryland, and the groom lives in the Bahamas. We were planning a wedding in Florida. Michelle and Autumn were wonderful about replying quickly to all our questions. I had some concerns and was a little nervous but there was no reason - they had everything under control. The pictures were the most beautiful I have ever seen and we had access to them in about 3 business days after the wedding. Haven't seen the video yet, but can't wait. The only thing we would have changed was the temperature; it was a little cold, especially for our Bahamas family. Unfortunately, that was out of Suncoast's control. I would not hesitate recommending Suncoast to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Ceremony

We enjoyed a non stressful wedding, everything was taken care of and now we have wonderful photos and a fantastic video to show off! Thank you Autumn, AJ, Marcio, Curt, and Simon for taking care of our wedding!

Profile Picture michelle, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing Wedding! I was in full contact with Autumn up until my wedding and the day of Sarah kept in full contact until my arrival. Everything went fantastic and I couldn't have loved it more. I recommend them to anyone who is wanting a beach wedding in the St. Pete area. In house photographer and minister were completely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Victoria , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everyone at Suncoast Weddings was wonderful! I started off talking with Michelle (she is no longer there) who was very responsive to ALL of my annoying questions. Then Sue and Autumn picked up where she left off without a hitch! Again they were very responsive to all of my new annoying questions. Sue personally scouted out my location and gave me great advice on which courtyard to hold our reception. They arranged for all of the tables/chairs/linens and tent to be set up. Sara was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly and it did! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did!

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We starting working with Suncoast Weddings around Jan 2017, we planned our date for Oct. 2017. They would always respond to us right away and were very patient with us. We live in the Northwest and wanted out wedding to be in Floridan. Suncoast Weddings was the only venue that got our date and day correct. They were extremely helpful and made our day one to remember. I could not of asked for anything more amazing and beautiful. We wanted a beach wedding in white sand, with sunset pictures, they made everything happen just the way it needed to be.

Autumn is the one who helped up with our final details and the day of our wedding. She listened to what I said and wanted. They even included our boys in the sand pouring. It was amazing to have our boys included in this intimate ceremony being we blended out families together and it was important for them to be apart of such an amazing day. They both felt included and were excited to be apart of everything. Plus the pictures they took were amazing. I'm so thankful for them and everything they did for us. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to get married in that area.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Destination

I seriously cannot say enough - I'm soooo happy with my choice to go with Suncoast Weddings! I'm not a great planner and I'm a procrastinator...Michelle's gentle nudging throughout the process insured things got done/decisions were made, but I never felt pressured or stressed. She was so relaxed, confident, and professional that my few last-minute decisions didn't phase them one bit. And, as promised, I HAVE to share that she controlled the weather!! Hahaha...but really, it was raining for hours leading up to the ceremony. Michelle didn't stress, which helped me not to stress. She waited it out as long as she could, it dropped to a little sprinkle, she said, "It's go time", and as soon as I reached my groom waiting for me at the end of the aisle, the rain stopped and didn't start again! The ceremony decor was BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we wanted, the officiant was wonderful, and the photographer, Simon, was fun, speedy, and produced some AMAZING photos for us. I'd absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings, a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle, AJ and Suncoast Weddings were amazing! We are not from Florida so it was a little scary but they were able to recommend hotels, hair and make up salons, and made everything wonderful! I have told everyone I know to use them for a Florida destination wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony

We could not be happier with our wedding day! Suncoast rocked it all.
They respond rapidly to my emails and went above and beyond with questions that u did not even think of . Our day was so perfect and amazing. Ashley took all my stress away the day of the wedding and they did a beautiful job.

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Suncoast wedding was great and professional. Staff was amazing! Decor was fabulous, just as I had imagined. Overall experience was exceptional. Thank you Suncoast.

Profile Picture Brenda , 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was so awesome to work with. Very responsive and kind. The officiant and photographer were very personable and made us feel at ease. I would recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone.

Profile Picture Christine , 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and Suncoast Weddings were awesome. Through all of the emails and phone calls she was answering every question and reassuring me that everything was going to turn out fine. She was prompt in answering any and all questions that I had. My wedding was perfect and I am glad that I chose Suncoast weddings to handle my big day.

Profile Picture Melisa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing!!! I am beyond pleased with everything Michelle and team provided for our special day. They went above and beyond to make everything perfect!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Profile Picture Traci, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Perfect, amazing and beautiful sums up Suncoast Weddings. I did ALOT of research when we decided on a beach wedding over a year ago and Suncoast stood out the most. They did a fantastic job on our wedding ceremony and made my husband, and I's day a dream come true. They literally take care of everything for you, so there is little to worry about, you just have to decide on colors and number of guests. The day of was super laid back and stress-free. Michelle was excellent, she was very responsive and answered every single question we had. The officiant, photographer, and ceremony director, Autumn were fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and will cherish those memories forever. I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings, and they also did not break the bank either!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals, Ceremony, Destination

i want to thank everyone for making the ceremony a very enjoyable and beautiful one. everything was magnificent and very elegant. Simon was the Best by far photographer i have ever dealt with, his expertise is very unique and it speaks volumes. My wife and I are very happy with your services and those of Simons. Your reputation definitely holds up rank and we are very grateful and happy that we were able to do business. Thank you.

Profile Picture Jean, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

BOOK THEM! Honestly the smartest way to have a wedding. Michelle planned it for us from South Dakota. She answered all 3,000 of my questions so quickly and professionally. The setup was breathtaking. She is absolutely amazing! Curt was our officiant and it was like we'd known him our whole lives!! Simon took gorgeous pictures of our extremely beautiful day. I cannot describe how incredible the crew at Suncoast Weddings are! Seriously check them out! BOOK THEM! You will have the best treatment of your life!

Profile Picture heidi, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The service provided from Michelle, Simon & Curt was better then we expected they were very professional and provided excellent service to us. We were very worried that are wedding won't go as planned but it actually was better. The pictures were amazing from Simon the photographer. Michelle the wedding coordinator was excellent and Carl the officiant made are day special . Thanks for everything , Jim & Lori

Profile Picture Jim, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

Profile Picture User7942980, [Private], 2 Reviews