Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7
  • RubyKat24

Kathryn · Married on 03/19/2012

Suncoast Weddings helped make my dream "Beach Wedding" come true! Everything down to the smallest detail was exactly what I had imagined it to be. We live in MN and had to do all planning via e-mail, mail and phone. They were terrific. I would highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding from a distance and want someone you can trust!

Sent on 04/07/2012

Kate · Married on 02/25/2012

I found Sue from Suncoast Weddings through an internet search and I am really glad I did! I contacted several vendors about having a beach wedding and Sue quickly wrote back with a detailed email about how she can help us with our dream wedding. My then fiance and I met with Sue and immediately knew we found the right coordinator for our 150 guest wedding. Sue was professional, she listened when needed and offered advice when needed. She came up with a package deal that was well beyond our expectations. Completely AFFORDABLE and fullfilled our every wish. Throughout the planning process, Sue and her staff were always there to answer our questions, recommend vendors, and keep us calm. The entire staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND for eveything we asked. They met with our vendors, planned a tremendous amount of details and focused on letting us enjoy our day. When the big day came, there were a few snafoos that neither my husband nor I knew about until a week later. They handled it all. I cannot rave enough about this company. I have personally recommended them to close friends and will do so again.

Sent on 03/10/2012

Jinin · Married on 10/28/2011

Deciding to go with Suncoast Weddings was the BEST decision I've ever made! We had only a few weeks to put together an entire wedding but working with Suncoast made everything entirely stress free! The Suncoast team truly cares about making your wedding the wedding of your dreams. Our wedding day was perfect and I honestly owe it all to Suncoast. Everything from decorations to music to setting up etc, everything you could possibly think of, Suncoast provides (and at a very reasonable price too). It was an absolute pleasure to work with the Suncoast team! If you are dreaming of the most beautiful beach wedding of your wildest dreams, you MUST work with Suncoast!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

I initially started to plan a bigger wedding in my home state, but found the planning to be overwhelming. My husband and I decided to have a smaller beach wedding in Florida. The next step after picking the location was to figure out a way to plan a wedding from afar. A little bit of research and some calling around directed me to Suncoast Weddings.

It was absolutely the right decision and I would highly recommend them. The consultant Sue assisted me with every single aspect of the wedding planning. They not only help with the ceremony, they helped arrange the hotel for all of my guests, helped pick the reception location, and assisted me with the florist and baker.

As a bride, it took a lot to put all of my trust into vendors I never met. I can tell you everything was exceptionally perfect on our wedding day. I had about 40 guests at my wedding and a month later they're still talking about the great time they had. I truly couldn't have done it with Suncoast Weddings.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2016

Michelle was attentive and fantastic. I planned this from Chicago and it was seamless. Roberto the photographer took beautiful pictures.

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 03/18/2016

When we started planning our wedding all we knew was that we wanted something on the beach that would be beautiful and memorable. I contacted a LOT of different companies and ended up deciding on Suncoast Weddings. I am so happy that I did! They were wonderful about answering all of my questions. They always responded in a timely manner to emails and when I called no matter who I talked to, they were helpful. I worked a lot with Michelle through the planning process, but ended up with Autumn the week of my wedding. Both ladies were amazing! My wedding was gorgeous and truly the whole day was so smooth. I wouldn't change a single thing about it! We even had dolphins swimming by after the ceremony! I would fully recommend them and if I ever decide to renew my vows in Florida, I will go with them again!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding was set up on a beautiful beach. Everyone that I was in contact with at Suncoast Weddings was extremely helpful, professional, and accommodating. I was able to choose all of the things that made my wedding day special for me and the people at Suncoast Weddings were very helpful in my journey to making these decisions. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful team to plan my wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 04/23/2013

Suncoast Weddings,

We just wanted to thank you for an amazing wedding day!!! We were very pleased on how beautiful it turned out and couldn't be any more happier with your services.That's a day we will never forget and will have beautiful memories to cherish for the rest of our lives. Thanks for making our special day so SPECIAL!!!

Janet & Darryl Pisegna - April 23,2013

Sent on 05/07/2013

Victoria · Married on 03/10/2012

Sue was amazing! She is very quick with responses and great at her job. The wedding was beautiful and a dream come true!

Sent on 05/07/2012

tiffany · Married on 04/01/2011

this turned out amamzing they were there before the wedding fully set up helpful and cheerful. the minister was amazing and fun. the decor was beautiful and the photographer did an amazing job of catching all the memories and working with a beautiful sunset. kathy the cordinator was extreemly helful through the whole process from day one till evevn after the wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2011
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/08/2019

Beach Formal Perfect

Our wedding on the beach was amazing! It looked classy. Beach formal was the look I wanted, and they made it a reality. All the details were perfect! I wish I had more pictures of us posing next to the 4 poster canopy and chairs.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Suncoast Weddings 8

David Westlake · Married on 10/23/2018

Perfect Vow Renewal booked from the UK!

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a vow renewal on Sunset Beach with Suncoast Weddings and everything was exactly as we wanted.
    We live in the UK so looking for a ceremony planner for our special occassion from this far away can be quite daunting but Autumn and Sue were so helpful and really put us at ease from the moment we got in touch. Nothing was ever a problem. Right from our first contact until even after the ceremony, they couldn't have been more helpful and really are flexible with all the detail.
    Our ceremony on Sunset Beach was just perfect and their 'Gulf Beach' package for us and 11 other guests was exactly what we dreamed off.
    If your looking for a beach ceremony and need an organiser you HAVE to choose Suncoast Weddings. You truly won't be disappointed.
    Thanks again Suncoast Weddings!!
    P.S - The photos from Simon the photographer we received were amazing and we got more than double the 50 photos we had paid for.
    Cannot rate them and thank them enough.

Sent on 11/10/2018

A fantastic experience guiding me to the wedding of my dreams! Amazing staff who felt like family!

Sent on 12/01/2015

My wedding was beautiful. The girls at Suncoast are so easy to talk to and professional and really do go out of their way to make sure your day is all you dreamed it would be. The pictures turned out fantastic as well. The overall value is exceptional.

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/15/2014

Sarah was awesome! What an excellent value. My wedding was very affordable and exceeded my expectiations. She always addressed my concerns and answered my questions.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Liz · Married on 07/16/2010

GREAT!!!!!! The people are very nice, always on top of everything. The ceremony, decorations, officiant and everything that day was beautiful. If you are planning your wedding in the Tampa, Clearwater Bch area, definitely call them.

Sent on 08/11/2010

alexandra · Married on 03/01/2014

Suncoast wedding and events did a wonderful job on our wedding last march! They were very easy to work with and sarah did a great job explaining every detail of wedding ceremony. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Dean · Married on 10/09/2013

I would say Suncoast Weddings are an excellent choice for your Wedding Planners. They dealt with any queries or questions that we had and the wedding planned exactly as we had wanted even though almost all of our dealings were done through e-mail half way across the world!
    They are so relaxed that it should put you at ease that everything you want has been dealt with.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

Michelle, AJ, Simon, and Curt! Well done! I had my wedding one week ago and it was so much more than I could have imagined. My ceremony space was breath taking. The whole thing went so smooth. And whenever I needed anything, they were there to execute it the way I wanted. The only things that I would change, was they set the wedding party up on the wrong sides and things were mixed up when they got to the end of the aisle. And I wish they would've waited to put my husbands speaker on his shirt til after they took the pre wedding photos. It looked tacky. Other than that, I'm from Ohio and having a wedding completely trusting in someone else without ever meeting them, tasting the food or anything is very stressful to think about. But Suncoast made it the most magical day of my life!!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review and also for highlighting a couple of issues that arose. Such feedback helps us as we continually strive to improve our services. Congratulations Amanda and Randy from all the Suncoast team - it was a pleasure and a privilege for us all to be involved in such a big day in your lives.

holloe · Married on 09/09/2014

The girls were great and even changed the location of our wedding the day before! The only complaint was that we asked for a non religious ceremony and we got a religious one. It caught us off guard. They did compensate us by providing is with rights to all pictures and editing the video (I have not received it yet to review). Otherwise they were very easy to work with, very friendly annd accommodating.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Mariluz and Stephen · Married on 07/12/2014

My husband and I were looking to get married on the beach and have an intimate wedding with family and friends. We needed a full service vendor since I was in the middle of my masters degree which was a very stressful time for me as I was at the end of my program would graduate a week before our wedding. I came across Suncoast weddings on the internet and fell in love with their photos of their wedding ceremonies that they have provided. We looked at various vendors and none compared to Suncoast Weddings. We set up an appointment and met with Sue. Sue was fabulous, courteous and very helpful in bringing us items in order to select the right items for our special day. From there we kept in communication both via email and phone calls and were then set up with Adina one of the coordinators. Adina was fabulous with her customer service. She responded to my last minute emails and calls and made me feel so at ease. Since we are in Florida the weather is unpredictable....however Adina had an answer/plan for all of my concerns. Many people get a bit nervous with letting someone else plan their wedding however I can say that when I walked down the aisle, the set up was breath taking and just perfect! The photographer was amazing and our photos were priceless. I recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone who wants a stress free planning of their wedding as well as a nice and elegant wedding at an affordable price. If I had to do it all over again I would not change one thing! Thank you Suncoast Weddings; you have made our day so special and a time in our lives that we will never forget!!

Best Regards,
    Mariluz and Stephen Flores

Sent on 08/03/2014

John · Married on 05/07/2014

The team at Suncoast Weddings was phenomenal!!! They assisted me in arranging an intimate Wedding Vow Renewal of 25 years on the beach with my beautiful wife and three children as the wedding party....details of which were largely unknown by wife. The ceremony left her speechless save for one word......MAGICAL!!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

3.5

Suncoast was great! Sarah and Adina were very helpful, kind, professional, and courteous. The only part that was a little disappointing was the positioning for the ceremony. The sunlight was so strong that I was squinting in several of the pictures.

Sent on 07/29/2014

I am absolutely elated about how my wedding turned out. Sarah and her team did a wonderful job with the beach set-up and coordinating. It felt as though I stepped out of reality into a fairytale. It was the ultimate beach wedding and there ceremony was beautiful. Sarah was very professional, pleasant and attentive. She gave this nervous bride constant support and suggestions. I thank her and Susan the owner for a superb job ! I would definitely recommend Suncoast Weddings if you are planning a beach wedding with class, and whimsy.

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

3.0
      3.0

Sarah and Sue were such a pleasure to work with, and very accommodating. The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous! I had trouble receiving replies to my emails, but would call and get the answers I needed. The day of the ceremony things were a bit hectic. The parents were seated on the wrong sides, there was a tent for my cake that I wasn't expecting to see and the cake wasn't even centered under it which made a line across my husbands and I due to the sunset during photos, and the speaker for the music was turned toward the ocean so guests couldn't hear the processional song (until my husband yelled at someone to get their attention to turn it). Even then, the guy barely did so. There was also a cart full of supplies in the background as I walked down the isle (along with my dad's beach wheelchair and hospice attendant). I also thought that we would be instructed as to how to do the cake cutting and toast, but was kind of left hanging. I told the coordinator to tell me what to do as I have never done it.

I know that nothing goes perfectly on your wedding day, and I really do love the gals at Suncoast. The did the best they can, and that's all that matters.

Sent on 06/04/2013