Suncoast Weddings Reviews

188 | Saint Petersburg, FL

188 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

Andi A. · Married on 05/16/2016

We would do it any time again with Suncoast Weddings!!!

Our challenge was to get everything aligned over long distance from Germany. And this went surprisingly well with Suncoast Weddings. They almost instantly responded to our questions (and believe us, we had really many of them). We always had the impression our questions were treated very seriously and were understood (contrary to other wedding planners, which did not answer to some of the questions at all or just responded with standard templates).

Then we met on site in Florida a week before the ceremony. We really understood that the team is very professional and experienced. So we went through every little detail of the ceremony to avoid we are overlooking something and to get a better understanding of the procedures. We felt very secure, Sue is a very nice person which we immediately established trust to - and this despite the fact she is supporter of Manchester United football/soccer team :)

Special thanks to Sue also for selecting Curtis and Simon:
    Curtis (Reverend Curt) was the ceremony leader and speaker. We did not have lots of time to go through details with him before the ceremony, but that was not an issue. As we asked for a leaned back, relaxed and sometimes funny ceremony leader in our initial discussions, Curt was a direct hit and we were very happy about that. We laughed a lot, but also his serious words were just epic.

Simon was the photographer and his assistant did the photography part during the ceremony while he focused on taking videos before, while and after the ceremony with a drone (this was our strong request since the first discussions).

Last not least, the price for the overall package was really fair for the services provided.

In short: We would do everything exactly the same way again if we could. They make your personal wedding dream become true. Ours finally was even better than we were wishing for.

Many thanks, Sue, Curtis and Simon

Sent on 07/02/2016

Sharee · Married on 04/13/2016

Suncoast Weddings, I love you guys!!! I actually read previous reviews on WeddingWire when I was looking for a vendor. Suncoast was highly recommended. The entireSuncoast team was a pleasure to work with. They handled everything for my wedding and everything was GREAT!!. From my first point of contact with them (around the end January 2016) all the way until the end of my joyous day which was on April 13, 2016, they were excellent. I didn't think they would be as accommodating since we were only having a small ceremony but they were magnificent. I was very nervous especially with us living in Ohio and trying to plan a wedding in Florida. However, the team at Suncoast was very supportive and kept me calm through everything. They know how to handle different situations that may arise.
    Sue, Michelle and Autumn were always so helpful and pleasant. They helped us make our dream & vision a reality. They answered any questions I had and always got back to me via phone or email right away. They gave excellent recommendations from which beaches were the best to have a ceremony, to the set-up style of our ceremony, to where to get our license, to where to stay.
    We did not meet face-to-face until we arrived in town the day before our ceremony. Michelle was right there to greet us. When we walked into the office, she had everything all set & ready to go over with us. All we had to do was give her the marriage license. Believe me when I say they had EVERYTHING set for us. They even handled the music, all we had to provide was the names of the songs & artists and what order we wanted each song played. Our families & friends really loved our wedding. They all agree that Suncoast did an awesome job! Basically, all we had to do was show up! Thank you so much to the entire Suncoast team and the vendors they work with. They truly made our wedding day a special and memorable event.

Freddy & Sharee' ?
    4/13/2016

Sent on 04/26/2016

Haley · Married on 04/04/2016

Autumn did an absolute amazing job! She was so responsive and answered all of my questions! Pass a grille could not have had a better day on 4-4-16! The most beautiful day! The decor was perfect with everything I wanted! The photography and videography was GREAT!!! I can't wait to play it at our reception back in Kentucky to share our moment with others!!! Thank you all at Suncoast!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Anastacia · Married on 03/24/2016

Suncoast Weddings made planning a wedding from another state a breeze. Michelle worked with us every step of the way to ensure that our wedding was everything that we dreamed of. Autumn was our wedding coordinator and she was on top of everything and made the ceremony run smoothly.

Even with a few showers and one pretty heavy downpour, Autumn was able to keep us pretty close to our original schedule and kept us calm even when our nerves were going crazy.

They also got us in touch with our caterer, DJ, photographer, and videographer, and we were able to keep everything in one package. Talk about easy! When I needed recommendations for places to call for hair and makeup, transportation, room blocks, etc., Michelle was quick to respond and provided some amazing contacts.

If you're looking for a company to help plan your beach wedding, Suncoast is the way to go, our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Laura · Married on 03/23/2016

I cannot begin to say how great it was to work with everyone at Suncoast Weddings. We were planning our wedding from WI so I spent a lot of time research the companies and reading reviews. I had it narrowed down and chose Suncoast and am soooooo happy that we did.

Over the course of the planning process we worked with Sue, Autumn, and Michelle. Michelle was our go-to-gal on the big day. We went to their office and met with her the day before to drop off the license and go over the details. She put any nerves we may have had at ease. Our reception was at The Toasted Monkey in St Pete Beach with whom they work with quite frequently so Michelle was able to explain to us exactly where they would setup. We went to check out the site and talk with the catering manager. They also said that they have never had any problems working with Suncoast and have actually created somewhat of a partnership.

The night before the wedding I got a little nervous that we might need to push our ceremony back a bit because I wanted to be sure we caught a good sunset. Michelle accommodated us and suggested we start 15 min later. Our pictures were amazing! The ceremony was perfect, our sand pouring was wonderful and we did the stone throwing ceremony to involve our guests. The attention to detail in the setup was wonderful!

Now I just want to do it all over again

Thank you, Michelle and Suncoast staff!!! Chase & Laura 3/23/16

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jen · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolute 100% Perfection! I did a LOT of research about different wedding planning companies, actually flew from DC to Florida to check them all out, and it was obvious that I had to go with Suncoast!
    Michelle and Autumn held my hand every step of the way. I'm a perfectionist, and I had extremely high expectations. And they SURPASSED every single one of them!

-They held my hand and were patient answering my 1000's of questions and requests throughout the entire process.
    -They set everything up and it went off without a single hitch!
    -They recommended the reception location and all of my guests could not stop raving about the food and elegance of the entire day!
    -Michelle and Autumn are Number 1 at customer service! They want you to be happy! And they do everything they can to make it so.
    -Their prices are so much lower than anyone else I looked at, AND you get SO MUCH MORE for your money, that it's a no-brainer!

Without any hesitation, I over-the-top highly recommend them! You will have an Absolutely PERFECT wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/22/2016

My husband and I renewed our vows on our 10 year anniversary. This was our actual wedding because we didn't have one when we got married. Everyone on the team at Suncoast Weddings are awesome! They made my dreams come true in every way! Michelle held my hand every step of the way and made my vision come to life! Sue added a special touch that nearly had me crying! Simon takes the most breath taking photos I've ever seen! I couldn't pick and choose so I'm buying the whole package! I can't express in words how special they made me feel as a bride or how amazing the day was for us both! Michelle your the best! I love you all! Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/06/2016

M · Married on 02/20/2016

We had a wonderful wedding thanks to Michelle!!!! I had read reviews before I booked and wondered if planning from a whole other state would work and everything was perfect. Michelle responded so fast to emails and was calm throughout the whole process. So happy we went with suncoast weddings and got the video so we could remember everything Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Amber · Married on 02/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about this place! I loved my wedding. Unfortunately we were rained out of a beach wedding, but at the last second Autumn was able to arrange for everything to be moved to a church. The setup was perfect and she went out of her way to make sure everything was outstanding and we brought the beach inside. The whole crew is just awesome, so friendly, and everything was done as said. They were willing to talk to me anytime I needed anything before the wedding. It was just outstanding!!!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Kim · Married on 01/23/2016

Michelle and Autumn we amazing! Our wedding was on the coldest and windiest day ever for Florida - January 23, 2016! We experienced 30 mph winds throughout the day and I thought there was little hope for the beach wedding. Autumn was amazing and handled everything perfectly. She calmed my fears and was such a trooper, as were the other amazing vendors provided by Suncoast Weddings. Everything turned out amazing and it was a day myself, my husband, and all of my guests will never forget. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on such a miserable cold and windy day! :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Melody · Married on 12/05/2015

Don't bother looking elsewhere! Suncoast made our dream come true. I'm confident they can do it for you too. They are professional, friendly, dedicated, and easily accessible.

When deciding upon a destination wedding I had my choices narrowed down to 2 different companies to go with. Not knowing too much I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but was certain what I wasn't looking for. I reached out to a family member who had done a destination wedding the previous year and she suggested Suncoast. Good thing, because they were one of the two I had narrowed it down to. I made the call, and they walked us through EVERYTHING. And even after months had gone by, and for my peace of mind I'd call or email and ask them to summarize our details just to be sure nothing changed. They never once gave me a hard time about it.

I think we've spoken to every employee they have, but worked mostly with Michelle. We even took a trip from home in Minneapolis to St Petersburg to meet the crew and see everything for ourselves...and to go over those details once again, lol. Suncoast was growing and had just moved to a new location. Boxes all around, no sign on the door yet...but Michelle was all about us during our visit.

We decided to have our wedding on Pass A Grille beach upon their suggestion, and am very pleased we did. We had an early morning 10:00am ceremony. Beautiful. Curt was our minister, he was very personable and had a way of making you feel like he's known you for years. Roberto was our photographer, and was an absolute blast. Michelle was there every step of the way, literally. Oh, and we hired Winston a steel drum player who contracts with them. It was simply amazing!!!

For our Reception, we did ours on the Starlite Sapphire dining cruise. Had an amazing lunch while out touring the Bay for 3+ hours. They also work closely with Suncoast.

To sum it up. We literally had a dream come true!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Erin · Married on 11/28/2015

Beautiful wedding on pass a grill beach went off flawlessly. It was so nice to not need to worry about the details and let them handle everything!!

Sent on 12/13/2015

They are very professional and made my special day one we will remember for years to come

Sent on 12/01/2015

The staff is incredible and innovative! They strive to make things perfect for the bride and groom. The best part is that they create personal relationships with their clients! I love the staff at Suncoast Weddings! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Marcel · Married on 10/22/2015

Planned my wedding renewal from out the Netherlands.
    Michelle your the best!! Just by email and two Phone call's.
    You Planned it all perfect.
    After 21 years married now a renewal with Our four children.
    Just magic at the perfect location "Treasure Island"
    With the dolfins in the background.
    Also Maria the hairdreser and make-up specialist many thanks the result was WOW!!
    four day's later we still can 't stop talking about it.
    For us 5 stars.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Suncoast Weddings, did a fabulous job with my wedding. My wedding coordinator Autumn made sure everything I requested was exactly as I wanted. The setup, the colors, decor I chose, exceeded our expectations and were more beautiful than I ever imagined. They were easy to work with and made sure every last detail was taken care of. Everything went smoothly and I really didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding other than the wedding party and the groom and I showing up. I can't tell you how easy they made planning a beach wedding and how pleased we are with everything from the ceremony, to the officiate, to the spectacular photos and sunset. If you are planning a beach wedding you can't go wrong with Suncoast Weddings I promise you! Thanks again!

Lisa and Chuck Mosholder

Sent on 09/10/2015

Esperanza · Married on 08/15/2015

Michelle, Sue and Autumn were awesome. They all worked to together to make our day wonderful. Michelle always answered my emails and questions and gave me a lot of faith when I was concerned about the weather. She handled every detailed and even when it came to budgeting her and Sue gave quality customer service. And I am so thankful for Autumn who handled the set up. Even when it showered out, they still continued to work, I can't thank these ladies enough. You are in good hands with this wonderful team if you pick them.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2015

My wife and I just want to say how happy we are with Suncoast Weddings. The company all around is great. Our coordinator, Michelle, made our day amazing. We cannot express how happy we are with how everything turned out. We would definitely recommend using them. They took care of all of my concerns immediately. They made it so easy. They worked with everything we wanted. The decorations were amazing. Our ceremony was everything we could have dreamed. Thank you Sue, Autumn and Michelle!

Sent on 08/11/2015

I used Suncoast Weddings in June for my destination wedding. I live in NY and I felt 100% confident that they understood my vision when we were 1200 miles away! Sue and Autumn were amazing and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding ceremony! The ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and the photos included in our package were beyond gorgeous! Suncoast weddings is an awesome company with a very accommodating and comforting staff! Definitely Recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

We cannot begin to express how pleased we were with Autumn at Suncoast Weddings. The level of service she offered in planning our vow renewal was unmatched. She sent numerous detailed emails and was extremely attentive, even before we had reserved our day with a deposit! We were able to have the day of our dreams and still stay within our budget. Autumn was very accomadating, even setting up items that we provided at no additional cost. We would highly recommend her and Suncoast to any bride-to-be! Only one word can describe our day: perfect.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Elyse · Married on 05/15/2015

I enjoyed working with Suncoast Weddings during a very important time in my life. The ladies there stayed in touch with me for over a year for my wedding planning process (via text and email). They made planning a destination wedding a lot less stressful. I could not be more pleased with Suncoast Weddings. On my actual wedding day, it poured down rain and was storming. This was a bummer and I wasn't able to get all the beach pictures I had wanted. However, the team (planners, photographer, etc.) did an awesome job trying to make the best of the situation. Everyone pitched in and we ended up going back to our condo to finish pictures, eat cake, and dance. Suncoast Weddings did a great job and I am glad I chose them to help me plan my wedding :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2015

I have had an amazing experience working with suncoast weddings! In particular michelle and autum who I dealt with the most provided an outstanding level of service. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt confident throughout that everything was in hand. The wedding location and decoration at passé a grille was stunning and beyond anything I had in my mind. The minister was a pleasure to deal with and made our ceremony very special. We had the pleasure of having Simon as our wedding photographer we were blown away with his photos. I would highly recommend suncoast weddings! I was blown away by everything and send them all my heartfelt thanks for a magical wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • User6042027 · 2+ years ago

Just a note to say THANK YOU so very much to all of you for the wonderful team effort and putting together the ceremony of our dreams! Patrick and I cannot say enough nice things about each of you at Suncoast and how well put together everything was. Being a local resident I'll be referring everyone to you that I know who is engaged. :)

Thank you for going above and beyond, communicating so well and making it the best day ever!

Sara and Patrick Rabbot

Sent on 12/10/2015

I found this group to be extremely helpful and, more importantly, patient! They did a wonderful job with our wedding, and helped us immensely to have a beautiful ceremony

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 04/11/2015

Suncoast Weddings made my day amazing! My photos turned out beautiful & the ceremony on the beach was everything I dreamed about, loved it! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 04/16/2015