Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7
  • User4190043 · 2+ years ago

Suncoast weddings was so great to wrok with! I was nervous doing everything online/over the phone but they were great. Always answered my calls and my wedding went exactly as planned. Everyone was so nice to work with and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2014

Everything was wonderful! It was better than I could ever imagine! They really made our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kristi · Married on 04/14/2014

I got married April 14th and it couldn't have been more perfect. Sarah made sure my day was very special The décor was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better weather!

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • I

Indira · Married on 03/29/2014

All i have to say is heart warming loving people. Very very very flexible and very professional.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Trevor · Married on 02/22/2014

Suncoast weddings made our wedding day perfect! They wedding itself was beautiful, simple, and nicely organized.

The staff, minister, and photographer were all professional and very friend. I was actually surprised by how smoothly things went considering we planned a last minute wedding.

Great value and highly recommended.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Darlene · Married on 02/14/2014

Our wedding was simply perfection. I can't say enough kind words in regards to Suncoast Weddings' quality of service. They effortlessly made our wedding dreams a reality. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/11/2014

Alicia · Married on 11/16/2013

Absolutely everything about our wedding through Suncoast Weddings was top notch. Sarah was my wedding planner and met with me several times when initial planning began. I was so impressed by her professionalism and it is obvious that she takes so much joy in what she does. The photographer is so talented and I absolutely loved his work. The minister did a great job as well! My husband and I would recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone thinking of getting married on the beach!
    Alicia Torres

Sent on 11/22/2013

Corey & Heather · Married on 11/08/2013

Suncoast weddings was great, Sue and Sarah were easy to work with and responded quick to all our questions. They were very professional throughout the entire process and the set up was beautiful. We are from Minnesota and it was all stress free planning this beach wedding in FL, so glad we choose them for our "big day". We would recommend using Suncoast weddings to anyone.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2013

Adina, Sue, and Sara provided me with a fairytale wedding on Pass A Grille Beach. It was so beautiful and amazing!!! They had every detail covered. They also provided me with much appreciated additional services at my reception venue by providing chair covers and sashes and some of their decorative expertise. Thanks for helping me to have an absolutely amazing wedding!!

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2013

Sarah and Sue with Suncoast Weddings did an absolutely amazing job! My beach wedding was so beyond perfect!They both went above and beyond, making our special day fabulous and stress free. I did a lot of research and interviewed quite a few wedding planners in the Tampa/Clearwater area and I'm so glad I chose Suncoast Weddings. After meeting with Sarah and Sue, my husband and I were very impressed with their professionalism, attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility. We'd highly recommend Suncoast Weddings and really hope this helps other brides in the future! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2013

I had sarah as a wedding coordinator and for that i am utterly grateful! She was fantastic! Since day one she was on top of everything. She was always quick to respond through phone calls or email when i had any questions of forgot to ask her about something! The day of my wedding went flawlessly! When i walked into the reception hall i was in awe! The decorations were incredible! I cant even begin to describe what the ceremony looked like because there are no word! It was like i was in a dream! If your looking to have a memorable beach wedding definitely check this company out because they give it their all!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • I

ian · Married on 09/03/2013

Just returned to the Uk and wanted to send a brief note to say thank you for your utmost support in organising our wedding on the 3rd September .
    The occasion, location and delivery was absolutely faultless and just what we wanted and have no hesitation in recommending your services !
    Please also pass on our sincere thanks to Kurt , who although administers lots of weddings , still portrayed the passion, personalisation and belief in his words.
    You've all made a very happy Mr and Mrs!
    Love from Andrea and Ian x

Sent on 09/16/2013

Tiffanie · Married on 08/03/2013

They absolutely made our day special, very professional and know what they are doing. My husband was very pleased which is a big plus. Thanks a bunch!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Robert and Sharon · Married on 05/13/2013

The staff at Suncoast Weddings are completly top notch. We could not have asked for a better Wedding day! They were very accomadating to our needs even with a few last minute changes. Our guests said on numerous occasions that it was the most beautiful beach wedding they had ever witnessed or any wedding for that matter.

Thank you so much Sue and Sarah for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Holly · Married on 04/20/2013

Everything was perfect! It was on the beach and it could not have turned out better. I put all my faith in these people that I never met, seeing as I live in New Mexico and we were married in Florida, and they did a great job. I didn't have to do anything but choose a few colors and some decor and then show up. They had a great photographer and we had a DVD included in our package.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Katherine · Married on 04/19/2013

I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone at Suncoast weddings! We recently got married on 4/19 in Pass-a-grille! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! We worked with Sarah who did an excellent job of planning our wedding. We live in Michigan so everything was conducted via email and telephone. Sarah did a great job of answering all of my questions and was so fast at responding to my emails or phone calls. Our ceremony turned out beautiful and was exactly how I wanted it. Our package included everything so we had no stress or hassles. My bouquet from Desirae was stunning and just the way I pictured it. Our minister Curt did an amazing job of walking us through the ceremony and our photographer and videographer did an excellent job! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to everyone at Suncoast! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Stacy · Married on 02/22/2013

Suncoast Weddings was a great choice for my wedding. After browsing through a lot of different company's this was one of the most inexpensive but it had so much quality, Sarah was amazing and always quick to respond to emails, and always willing to help with whatever I needed. They provided everything I needed and also had available opitions for receptions which went off without a hitch. It was the most beautiful and wonderful day of my life.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Kirstin · Married on 12/29/2012

Sarah Ford was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and made planning our wedding from out of state very easy and stress free! We had a flawless wedding and everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Joy · Married on 10/20/2012

Sarah was our cordinator and she did an amazing job. Our Ceremony was BEAUTIFUL... and every detail was taken care of I basically just had to show up. If you are looking to have someone cordinate your beach wedding Suncoast weddings is the place to go... They have alot of packages to choose from and are flexable in making changes with in those to meet your needs. The Pricing is EXTREMELY reasonable. We love the Suncoast team!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

I had the pleasure of working with both Sue and Sarah. We started off our wedding planning with Sue. She was wonderful. I called her a lot with ideas and questions, which she always had an idea or answer to. She was easy to get a hold of and always responded back to me within 24 hours. As we got closer to the wedding we started to work with Sarah who was our day of coordinator. We came in to the office a week before hand and went over some details and songs for the ceremony. I got a final call the day before to make sure everything was set. On the wedding day we were on our way and got stuck at a draw bridge and ran late. Sarah was very understanding about the situation. I ended up getting some black stuff on my dress which she helped pull out some of it. We were told when we got that that the spot we picked was full of beach goers and that the set up was not facing the ocean. When I walked out onto the beach and saw the set up and its location I was impressed, while it was not facing the beach - it was better we had the beach on one side, nature in the middle and the saltwater inlet thing on the other side - it was more beautiful than how we originally planned it. Sarah did a great job and picked a great spot to set up our ceremony - it was beautiful and we could not have asked for more. The team at suncoast weddings is awesome. If you are looking for a beach wedding and at an affordable price - I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Konami · Married on 06/15/2012

From the minute I began planning my wedding 1 year ago, Suncoast weddings (found online) went over and above my expectations to ensure my wedding day would be beautiful. I needed a company that could assist me afar - we live in California and planned our beach wedding in Florida where my relatives live. At first we wondered if this task could be done from another coast, but from the first call to Suncoast weddings, I knew I had made the correct decision. Recommendations on beach design, flowers, where to purchase a cake, reception venues and limo service all came from them. Suncoast staff was professional, helpful, pictures provided, timely email response, no question too big or small, creative, and open to my special requests, this company is tops! I met in person with the staff just once, to go over what we had in mind and the outcome exceeded my expectations. My relatives and friends that attended commented on what a beautiful job Suncoast had done on my wedding day and asked how I had found them. When I mentioned via online, everyone was surprised. I would recommend Suncoast weddings to everyone who is planning a wedding in the Florida area. My pictures form the day clearly speak to the awesome job they did, and there was not one thing that was left undone. Many thanks and kudos to the staff at Suncoast weddings. If you are looking for a wedding planner, this is the one to choose. (Their website is just a glimpse of what they have to offer). A special shout-out to Hannah & Sue for all you did!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • RubyKat24

Kathryn · Married on 03/19/2012

Suncoast Weddings helped make my dream "Beach Wedding" come true! Everything down to the smallest detail was exactly what I had imagined it to be. We live in MN and had to do all planning via e-mail, mail and phone. They were terrific. I would highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding from a distance and want someone you can trust!

Sent on 04/07/2012

Kate · Married on 02/25/2012

I found Sue from Suncoast Weddings through an internet search and I am really glad I did! I contacted several vendors about having a beach wedding and Sue quickly wrote back with a detailed email about how she can help us with our dream wedding. My then fiance and I met with Sue and immediately knew we found the right coordinator for our 150 guest wedding. Sue was professional, she listened when needed and offered advice when needed. She came up with a package deal that was well beyond our expectations. Completely AFFORDABLE and fullfilled our every wish. Throughout the planning process, Sue and her staff were always there to answer our questions, recommend vendors, and keep us calm. The entire staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND for eveything we asked. They met with our vendors, planned a tremendous amount of details and focused on letting us enjoy our day. When the big day came, there were a few snafoos that neither my husband nor I knew about until a week later. They handled it all. I cannot rave enough about this company. I have personally recommended them to close friends and will do so again.

Sent on 03/10/2012

Jinin · Married on 10/28/2011

Deciding to go with Suncoast Weddings was the BEST decision I've ever made! We had only a few weeks to put together an entire wedding but working with Suncoast made everything entirely stress free! The Suncoast team truly cares about making your wedding the wedding of your dreams. Our wedding day was perfect and I honestly owe it all to Suncoast. Everything from decorations to music to setting up etc, everything you could possibly think of, Suncoast provides (and at a very reasonable price too). It was an absolute pleasure to work with the Suncoast team! If you are dreaming of the most beautiful beach wedding of your wildest dreams, you MUST work with Suncoast!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

I initially started to plan a bigger wedding in my home state, but found the planning to be overwhelming. My husband and I decided to have a smaller beach wedding in Florida. The next step after picking the location was to figure out a way to plan a wedding from afar. A little bit of research and some calling around directed me to Suncoast Weddings.

It was absolutely the right decision and I would highly recommend them. The consultant Sue assisted me with every single aspect of the wedding planning. They not only help with the ceremony, they helped arrange the hotel for all of my guests, helped pick the reception location, and assisted me with the florist and baker.

As a bride, it took a lot to put all of my trust into vendors I never met. I can tell you everything was exceptionally perfect on our wedding day. I had about 40 guests at my wedding and a month later they're still talking about the great time they had. I truly couldn't have done it with Suncoast Weddings.

Sent on 09/06/2011