Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiance and I got engaged May 2016. I knew I wanted a beach wedding in Treasure Island and did not know where to start. I found Suncoast online and read the reviews. After a couple phone calls with my coordinator Michelle, I was completely satisfied and booked our wedding date. Due to travel expenses, we needed to move our wedding up 2 months to October 2016. There were zero issues. Michelle changed our wedding date and everything moved forward perfectly! The day of our wedding was everything I dreamed and more. I had zero stress and they took care of everything including submission of our marriage license after the ceremony. The officiant and photographer were fantastic! They were professional and laid back making my husband and I completely at ease. To say they are efficient would be an understatement. I recommend Suncoast to anyone considering a beach wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Hi Kristin and Jack
    You were a delight to work with from day 1 and it was our pleasure to get to know you and to help plan your wedding. The day was beautiful and your choice of location was perfect. Congratulations from all of us here at Suncoast Weddings.

German · Married on 10/21/2016

Can't say enough about our wedding perfect just perfect. Everyone loved our ceremony. They keep talking about it.
    German & Maria Ruiz 10/21/2016

Sent on 10/23/2016

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able to be involved in such a wonderful day with a wonderful couple.
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ruiz from the Suncoast Weddings team.
  • F

Meagan · Married on 10/08/2016

Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Kept in touch with me up until the big day to keep me stress free! Turned out beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I had an amazing wedding on treasure island thanks to Michelle and everyone at Suncoast! We planned from Ohio and Suncoast made it worry free! They were always an email or a phone call away- even when I ran out of options for a reception venue, Michelle was there to talk me off a ledge and even find a place! The ceremony was beyond beautiful. Everyone, including the photographer, Simon, and our videographers were amazing to work with! I could go on and on! You wouldn't regret booking a wedding with this amazing team of individuals!
    -Rachael & Dan 10/01/16

Sent on 10/24/2016

Hi Rachel and Dan
    You were a wonderful couple to work with and we enjoyed getting to know you prior to and of course on that wonderful wedding day at Sunset Vistas. It was our pleasure to meet your friends and family too.
    Very best wishes for a wonderful married life from all of us here at Suncoast.

Alice · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot complain about one thing in regards to this company or my ceremony. I asked and they delivered! The ceremony was so customized you would have thought I had known everyone involved in the ceremony for some time. Everyone on site at the wedding was so professional. Their experience stands out! Every call made to the company was pleasant! I couldn't have asked for better service! Suncoast Weddings was simply amazing and hassle free. My family was in awe of how beautifully coordinated the ceremony was. Thank you Suncoast weddings! My 5 Year Vow renewal was simply amazing!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Tierra · Married on 07/27/2016

Everyone was very professional, accommodating and helpful. The ceremony was beautiful and went smoothly. I would highly recommend Suncoast Weddings and my wedding was wonderful-thanks to them! Wedding photos were received within one week and were beautiful. Super happy!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/10/2016

Who knew it was even possible to have a stress free wedding. Michelle & everyone at Suncoast helped create the perfect day for us. We wanted an intimate wedding without the typical chaos & price tag. Planning was so simple & affordable and the results were amazing. The decorations, officiant, photographer etc were perfect. Dan our officiant was so warm & personable. He even incorporated some traditional elements into the ceremony which our parents enjoyed. Our photos were ready within two weeks & they turned out fabulously.

We could not have had a better experience!

Mike & Crystal C.

Sent on 07/31/2016

April · Married on 06/20/2016

I am so not the girlie girl. Nor did I dream of this day my whole life... So when my boyfriend proposed, I was thrown into a world I did not understand... A world where eggshell and plum were colors... I was recommended to Suncoast weddings by Bayside Banquets... after visiting and talking to Michelle I knew I was in good hands I was able to relay what I like and she made recommendations and put together the whole thing. AJ was my wedding coordinator. He was funny, super accommodating, and professional. Needless to say there was not a whole lot that I had to worry about and everything was exactly as any girl would have wished for. The best part is all I had to do was show up... Thank you again Michelle and AJ for really taking the time to make my Day something special... oh and I just got the photos and they look fantastic!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

Suncoast weddings is amazing! I would recommend them to everyone getting married! They made my day so perfect!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Heather · Married on 06/10/2016

Everyone at Suncoast weddings was a joy and so easy to work with! They handled everything & I didn't have to worry about a thing! My wedding was beautiful and exactly as I had pictures in my head! Simply wonderful! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

LaShonn · Married on 05/28/2016

Dream Wedding
    Michelle and her team turned our dream wedding into reality. When we arrived at South Coquina Beach and saw the beautifully decorated arch and seating area with the romantic swept aisle with tiki and starfish accents, we knew we were no longer dreaming. Thank you Michelle, Christina, AJ, Roberto and Curt for your professionalism and flexibility and your prompt responsiveness to our wedding needs. Thank you, again for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

Michelle, Autumn, Simon and the rest of the team are simply put, AWESOME! I planned my Florida destination wedding completely blind and on a whim. I didn't have it in my budget to travel to meet anyone I had planned on working with so I winged" everything. Michelle was my first contact on my journey to plan my dream wedding. Before her, I never thought it was possible to make my beach wedding come true. Their prices were completely within my budget and Michelle helped me with everything. She answered every question I had and I had a lot! Contact with her through email was almost immediate. She made me feel comfortable and more at ease through the entire process and even gave me opinions when I got stumped. Prior to the wedding day I met with her and as soon as I did I knew my wedding would be perfect 2 days later and let me tell you...IT WAS. Everything was setup so beautifully. Autumn was my coordinator and was truly the best. She was there for anything I needed and gave us direction on when and where to go. Simon, our photographer, couldn't have been better. He was able to get things done quickly and easily and capture the most precious and beautiful pictures. He told us our pictures would be done in about 10 days but to our pleasant surprise it was much quicker than that! I could go on and on about Suncoast and their team but I'll stop here and let you see for yourself. If you go with them I PROMISE YOU, you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/20/2016

It was great working with Michelle and having AJ as our coordinator the day of our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and turned out to be so beautiful. The guests were impressed and could tell I had put a lot of thought into it all. The price is great as well. They are friendly to work with and quickly answer any questions you may have. I would recommend them for sure.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Andi and Dani · Married on 05/16/2016

We would do it any time again with Suncoast Weddings!!!

Our challenge was to get everything aligned over long distance from Germany. And this went surprisingly well with Suncoast Weddings. They almost instantly responded to our questions (and believe us, we had really many of them). We always had the impression our questions were treated very seriously and were understood (contrary to other wedding planners, which did not answer to some of the questions at all or just responded with standard templates).

Then we met on site in Florida a week before the ceremony. We really understood that the team is very professional and experienced. So we went through every little detail of the ceremony to avoid we are overlooking something and to get a better understanding of the procedures. We felt very secure, Sue is a very nice person which we immediately established trust to - and this despite the fact she is supporter of Manchester United football/soccer team :)

Special thanks to Sue also for selecting Curtis and Simon:
    Curtis (Reverend Curt) was the ceremony leader and speaker. We did not have lots of time to go through details with him before the ceremony, but that was not an issue. As we asked for a leaned back, relaxed and sometimes funny ceremony leader in our initial discussions, Curt was a direct hit and we were very happy about that. We laughed a lot, but also his serious words were just epic.

Simon was the photographer and his assistant did the photography part during the ceremony while he focused on taking videos before, while and after the ceremony with a drone (this was our strong request since the first discussions).

Last not least, the price for the overall package was really fair for the services provided.

In short: We would do everything exactly the same way again if we could. They make your personal wedding dream become true. Ours finally was even better than we were wishing for.

Many thanks, Sue, Curtis and Simon

Sent on 07/02/2016

Sharee · Married on 04/13/2016

Suncoast Weddings, I love you guys!!! I actually read previous reviews on WeddingWire when I was looking for a vendor. Suncoast was highly recommended. The entireSuncoast team was a pleasure to work with. They handled everything for my wedding and everything was GREAT!!. From my first point of contact with them (around the end January 2016) all the way until the end of my joyous day which was on April 13, 2016, they were excellent. I didn't think they would be as accommodating since we were only having a small ceremony but they were magnificent. I was very nervous especially with us living in Ohio and trying to plan a wedding in Florida. However, the team at Suncoast was very supportive and kept me calm through everything. They know how to handle different situations that may arise.
    Sue, Michelle and Autumn were always so helpful and pleasant. They helped us make our dream & vision a reality. They answered any questions I had and always got back to me via phone or email right away. They gave excellent recommendations from which beaches were the best to have a ceremony, to the set-up style of our ceremony, to where to get our license, to where to stay.
    We did not meet face-to-face until we arrived in town the day before our ceremony. Michelle was right there to greet us. When we walked into the office, she had everything all set & ready to go over with us. All we had to do was give her the marriage license. Believe me when I say they had EVERYTHING set for us. They even handled the music, all we had to provide was the names of the songs & artists and what order we wanted each song played. Our families & friends really loved our wedding. They all agree that Suncoast did an awesome job! Basically, all we had to do was show up! Thank you so much to the entire Suncoast team and the vendors they work with. They truly made our wedding day a special and memorable event.

Freddy & Sharee' ?
    4/13/2016

Sent on 04/26/2016

Haley · Married on 04/04/2016

Autumn did an absolute amazing job! She was so responsive and answered all of my questions! Pass a grille could not have had a better day on 4-4-16! The most beautiful day! The decor was perfect with everything I wanted! The photography and videography was GREAT!!! I can't wait to play it at our reception back in Kentucky to share our moment with others!!! Thank you all at Suncoast!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Anastacia · Married on 03/24/2016

Suncoast Weddings made planning a wedding from another state a breeze. Michelle worked with us every step of the way to ensure that our wedding was everything that we dreamed of. Autumn was our wedding coordinator and she was on top of everything and made the ceremony run smoothly.

Even with a few showers and one pretty heavy downpour, Autumn was able to keep us pretty close to our original schedule and kept us calm even when our nerves were going crazy.

They also got us in touch with our caterer, DJ, photographer, and videographer, and we were able to keep everything in one package. Talk about easy! When I needed recommendations for places to call for hair and makeup, transportation, room blocks, etc., Michelle was quick to respond and provided some amazing contacts.

If you're looking for a company to help plan your beach wedding, Suncoast is the way to go, our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Laura · Married on 03/23/2016

I cannot begin to say how great it was to work with everyone at Suncoast Weddings. We were planning our wedding from WI so I spent a lot of time research the companies and reading reviews. I had it narrowed down and chose Suncoast and am soooooo happy that we did.

Over the course of the planning process we worked with Sue, Autumn, and Michelle. Michelle was our go-to-gal on the big day. We went to their office and met with her the day before to drop off the license and go over the details. She put any nerves we may have had at ease. Our reception was at The Toasted Monkey in St Pete Beach with whom they work with quite frequently so Michelle was able to explain to us exactly where they would setup. We went to check out the site and talk with the catering manager. They also said that they have never had any problems working with Suncoast and have actually created somewhat of a partnership.

The night before the wedding I got a little nervous that we might need to push our ceremony back a bit because I wanted to be sure we caught a good sunset. Michelle accommodated us and suggested we start 15 min later. Our pictures were amazing! The ceremony was perfect, our sand pouring was wonderful and we did the stone throwing ceremony to involve our guests. The attention to detail in the setup was wonderful!

Now I just want to do it all over again

Thank you, Michelle and Suncoast staff!!! Chase & Laura 3/23/16

Sent on 03/30/2016

Jen · Married on 03/12/2016

Absolute 100% Perfection! I did a LOT of research about different wedding planning companies, actually flew from DC to Florida to check them all out, and it was obvious that I had to go with Suncoast!
    Michelle and Autumn held my hand every step of the way. I'm a perfectionist, and I had extremely high expectations. And they SURPASSED every single one of them!

-They held my hand and were patient answering my 1000's of questions and requests throughout the entire process.
    -They set everything up and it went off without a single hitch!
    -They recommended the reception location and all of my guests could not stop raving about the food and elegance of the entire day!
    -Michelle and Autumn are Number 1 at customer service! They want you to be happy! And they do everything they can to make it so.
    -Their prices are so much lower than anyone else I looked at, AND you get SO MUCH MORE for your money, that it's a no-brainer!

Without any hesitation, I over-the-top highly recommend them! You will have an Absolutely PERFECT wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Hannah · Married on 02/22/2016

My husband and I renewed our vows on our 10 year anniversary. This was our actual wedding because we didn't have one when we got married. Everyone on the team at Suncoast Weddings are awesome! They made my dreams come true in every way! Michelle held my hand every step of the way and made my vision come to life! Sue added a special touch that nearly had me crying! Simon takes the most breath taking photos I've ever seen! I couldn't pick and choose so I'm buying the whole package! I can't express in words how special they made me feel as a bride or how amazing the day was for us both! Michelle your the best! I love you all! Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 07/06/2016

M · Married on 02/20/2016

We had a wonderful wedding thanks to Michelle!!!! I had read reviews before I booked and wondered if planning from a whole other state would work and everything was perfect. Michelle responded so fast to emails and was calm throughout the whole process. So happy we went with suncoast weddings and got the video so we could remember everything Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Amber · Married on 02/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about this place! I loved my wedding. Unfortunately we were rained out of a beach wedding, but at the last second Autumn was able to arrange for everything to be moved to a church. The setup was perfect and she went out of her way to make sure everything was outstanding and we brought the beach inside. The whole crew is just awesome, so friendly, and everything was done as said. They were willing to talk to me anytime I needed anything before the wedding. It was just outstanding!!!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Kim · Married on 01/23/2016

Michelle and Autumn we amazing! Our wedding was on the coldest and windiest day ever for Florida - January 23, 2016! We experienced 30 mph winds throughout the day and I thought there was little hope for the beach wedding. Autumn was amazing and handled everything perfectly. She calmed my fears and was such a trooper, as were the other amazing vendors provided by Suncoast Weddings. Everything turned out amazing and it was a day myself, my husband, and all of my guests will never forget. Thank you SO much for all your hard work on such a miserable cold and windy day! :)

Sent on 01/25/2016

Melody · Married on 12/05/2015

Don't bother looking elsewhere! Suncoast made our dream come true. I'm confident they can do it for you too. They are professional, friendly, dedicated, and easily accessible.

When deciding upon a destination wedding I had my choices narrowed down to 2 different companies to go with. Not knowing too much I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but was certain what I wasn't looking for. I reached out to a family member who had done a destination wedding the previous year and she suggested Suncoast. Good thing, because they were one of the two I had narrowed it down to. I made the call, and they walked us through EVERYTHING. And even after months had gone by, and for my peace of mind I'd call or email and ask them to summarize our details just to be sure nothing changed. They never once gave me a hard time about it.

I think we've spoken to every employee they have, but worked mostly with Michelle. We even took a trip from home in Minneapolis to St Petersburg to meet the crew and see everything for ourselves...and to go over those details once again, lol. Suncoast was growing and had just moved to a new location. Boxes all around, no sign on the door yet...but Michelle was all about us during our visit.

We decided to have our wedding on Pass A Grille beach upon their suggestion, and am very pleased we did. We had an early morning 10:00am ceremony. Beautiful. Curt was our minister, he was very personable and had a way of making you feel like he's known you for years. Roberto was our photographer, and was an absolute blast. Michelle was there every step of the way, literally. Oh, and we hired Winston a steel drum player who contracts with them. It was simply amazing!!!

For our Reception, we did ours on the Starlite Sapphire dining cruise. Had an amazing lunch while out touring the Bay for 3+ hours. They also work closely with Suncoast.

To sum it up. We literally had a dream come true!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Erin · Married on 11/28/2015

Beautiful wedding on pass a grill beach went off flawlessly. It was so nice to not need to worry about the details and let them handle everything!!

Sent on 12/13/2015