Suncoast Weddings Reviews

188 | Saint Petersburg, FL

188 Reviews for Suncoast Weddings

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Services!

Suncoast made my wedding planning so much easier then I would've ever imagined. They have great packages to choose from or you can create your own. I would recommend Suncoast to anyone looking to get married in the area. Simon was amazing and so helpful with everything.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Kathy P. · Married on 04/01/2020

Perfect Beach Wedding.

Suncoast Weddings made our beach wedding dreams come true. Simon was responsive, professional and provided excellent customer service. The process was so easy and smooth to set up, prepare and have our dream wedding. I would highly recommend Suncoast.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Jaimie G. · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I were married on 3/7/20 on Sunset Beach in Treasure Island. Simon was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He was always quick to respond and helped us put together our dream ceremony. The pictures turned out amazing and he got them back to us super fast! Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • W

Weslyn · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Company

If you’re getting married and have stumbled upon Suncoast Weddings and this review, please let this be your sign to go with them!! Simon and his team are hands down AMAZING! I loved working with them every step of the way! Simon is so responsive and attentive. He will ease all of your worries, jitters, and scares!! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful! I truly cannot put it in words how thankful my wife and I are for choosing Suncoast Weddings! Please do yourself a favor and pick Simon and his team!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda W. · Married on 12/11/2019

SunCoast Wedding Awesome Job !!

Suncoast Weddings was awesome especially Autumn. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to do a beach wedding in St. Petes Fl. Everything was super easy we just had to Show up the day off! They provided us with all details from Hair, makeup, flowers and the reception halls and were always accurate and easy to deal With. The whole team Suncoast was wonderful to deal With . Any questions do not hesitate to ask they were so generous and helpful
    Throughout the whole process.The officiant we had was wonderful as well as the photographer our pictures were Gorgeous as well as the ceremony. My husband and I could not have been any happier with Suncoast everything turned out perfect. Suncoast &Autumn made our special day absolutely effortless and just perfect.If you need a wedding planner for a destination wedding go with Suncoast wedding they are awesome.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Clare G. · Married on 11/22/2019

So easy to work with and helpful!

It’s been 6 months since Suncoast Weddings put together our very impromptu wedding at our home. They were so easy to work with and brought together everything seamlessly.

So if you’re thinking about having an impromptu wedding after all this chaos in the world these are the people for you. They will work with whatever you need and it will be amazing - just like ours.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Anna

Anna D. · Married on 11/05/2019

Outstanding

We couldn't be happier with our wedding. We planned the wedding from Maine with Simon. Whatever I wanted he didn't hesitate to accommodate. The decorating and organization was flawless. Thank you Suncoast for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Judy P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Simply wonderful

We can't thank Simon and Suncoast Beach Weddings enough for such a wonderful wedding. It was better than we could ever hoped for. Simon was very easy to work with. The whole wedding went off without a hitch. Thank you again for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2019

We had our dream wedding with Suncoast Weddings

We can’t say enough positive things about Suncoast Weddings! We had our dream wedding on a budget we could afford with them. The ceremony was beautiful and the photographer was amazing! We also did a reception package with them and all the vendors they work with are as equally great! Our venue was beautiful, DJ was fun and the cake and food was delicious.
    Everyone at Suncoast worked really hard to make our day perfect -we would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Sherri W. · Married on 10/24/2019

Awesome, breathtaking!

Simon was the best! Everything was perfect and just the way we imaged it would be. He was very professional and friendly and funny. I would recommend their service. We didnt have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Stacie E. · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, Stress-Free, Perfect

Hired Suncoast Weddings for our 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal. Live in Indiana but was traveling to Florida to get remarried on the beach. Wanted everything to be perfect as we just went to the courthouse and said vows the first time. Called Suncoast Weddings and shared my vision with them. They assured me they would deliver exactly what I wanted and they did so. Everything was flawless. It was absolutely beautiful and exactly as I envisioned. As I was in Indiana, I had to completely trust that they would come through on every detail and they did! From the archway, to the aisle decor, unity sand, blessing stones, photographer/photos (Simon), music, set up (Jake), and officiant (Curt)-everything was perfect! Additionally, the whole event was stress free, all we had to do was show up. I would not hesitate to recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone. They are the perfect people for your precious occasion!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 06/24/2019

Sunset Beach 6/24/19

Suncoast weddings was my life saver when it came to having a stress free wedding! I thought it would have been difficult doing the planning through email but they made it so easy than I expedited. My wedding was absolutely everything and more and the pictures I loved. It was so hot that day yet there was a breeze from the waves of the ocean but Simon our photographer was a trooper and did amazing even in this florida heat. I appreciate everything they did to give me this amazing memory and being able to do it on my favorite beach 💙

Sent on 07/03/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

Fairy tale beach wedding!

Suncoast married us on Treasure Island’s beautiful beach on 6/22/19. This was a destination wedding for us as we are from Michigan and all planning and coordination was done via email. I wasn’t nervous about planning this way but more anxious as to see how every detail would look put together, based on just a sheet of paper. Our wedding was like a storybook fairy tale come to life! Suncoast did an amazing job with our ceremony set up and incorporated every detail we asked for. Everything was more beautiful than I imagined it would be. The minister was a great guy and guided us through the entire ceremony process. I am naturally a nervous person and he put me right at ease. It was very hot on our wedding and we were married at 4:30 in the afternoon when the sun was probably at its hottest point, but no one complained or dragged their feet. Our photographer captured every important shot and then some. Our pictures are AMAZING!! Thank you, Suncoast, for being part of our beach wedding dream team!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Sommer N. · Married on 06/15/2019

Superb, perfect, breathtaking!

My husband and I aren’t your typical couple, since we had 2 kids together before tying the knot. We decided that we would have a beach wedding, and to our surprise found Suncoast Weddings almost immediately after beginning our search for a planner due to their awesome reviews. They were amazing! They made our day SO simple. We chose what package we wanted, personalized it to our liking (which they were very accommodating to), picked our colors, and showed up on our day. So simple and breathtakingly beautiful! Our day was perfect and we owe it all to Suncoast Weddings! Not to mention, it was the best price around. Forever grateful for this experience on our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Nancy · Married on 05/11/2019

This made having a beach wedding so easy. Suncoast Weddings took care of everything and my daughter, the bride, and her groom only had to show up.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kymberly · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful and Excellent

They were truly wonderful and the communication was excellent! Our ceremony space was just beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 03/24/2019

Wedding Experience

My husband and I got married on treasure island beach and all I can say is we were speechless! All the beautiful decorations, the most amazing staff who was most helpful, very open with communication, always reached out to me to verify details to make sure the day was perfect. Sue and Jake were the two people I communicated with quite frequently and Simon was our photographer and he did an amazing job, and Kurt was our minister who provided the beautiful service and he was fantastic, and very welcoming. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day special!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Debb

Debb K. · Married on 03/05/2019

March 5th-excellent wedding dispite cooler weather

Sue, Jake, Simon, Pastor & Marie, all excellent to work with. Weather was chilly and cloudy, however we came up with plan B which worked our amazingly well. Simon captured the moments and took some amazing photos for us to treasure. Thank you Suncoast!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor C. · Married on 03/03/2019

Our beach wedding was amazing!

Everyone at this company is great to work with! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Suncoast Weddings for our big day.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 02/24/2019

Suncoast weddings is the best!

My husband and I just got married in February! We wanted to have a destination beach wedding. We were a little nervous just because of the distance (9 hr drive) and we weren’t sure how everything would work out. Let me tell you, Suncoast weddings is the best!! They were there to help me every step of the planning process! Sue, Jake and Autumn were the main 3 people that helped me plan my wedding. They answered the phone every time I called and were so helpful! When the day of my wedding finally came, all I had to do was show up! They set everything up and it honestly looked even better than I had imagined it. was so easy and stress-free! The video of the ceremony and pictures that they took were also awesome!! I recommend Suncoast weddings to anyone looking for a beautiful beach wedding, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Susan P. · Married on 01/03/2019

Breathe taking

Suncoast made sure we had the most special day. Sue and Autumn was easy to talk with to make our plans become reality. The minister and photographer has a charisma about them that made us comfortable. We would highly recommend Sun Coast Wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Doug M. · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Experience!

Suncoast Weddings made our special day unforgettable. The props they used looked brand new, the colors and fabric were prefect, and the 4 post canopy made us feel like we were the only ones on the beach. Plus they were all very professional. From beginning to end- flawless. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Kelsea

Kelsea R. · Married on 11/18/2018

Suncoast weddings is amazing!!!

My husband and I got married on 11/18/18 last year. We knew we wanted a beach wedding but had a hard time choosing a company. We looked at tons of reviews and eventually called Suncoast Weddings. From the first phone call to the wedding day the staff was always there to answer questions quickly and efficiently. Autumn and Jake were amazing in helping us plan our special day. They went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. Suncoast also has tons of great wedding vendors that they recommend and all of them were just as amazing. We were so happy with the minister, photographer, reception venue, DJ, bakery and hair stylist that they recommended. The entire process was so easy and stress free. We literally just showed up to our wedding and everything was completely taken care of and not only that but the end result was gorgeous. In the end it was very reasonably priced and we spent much less than we would have for a typical wedding. I cannot day enough how great this company was to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach wedding! They helped to make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Christina · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful- they made everything easy

Suncoast Weddings was fabulous- we primarily communicated with Autumn and she was great. Extremely responsive and helpful. Sara was our onsite coordinator and she was fabulous as well. They were so accoodating and helpful- the entire day and event flowed so smoothly and effortlessly. We were extremely pleased with the venue and how the entire event went. We held our wedding in Siesta Key- Our only comment re: that location was that the website didn’t indicate that certain ceremony extras and reception options were not available in Siesta Key- that would have been good to know in advance, but we were able to make other accommodations. We LOVED Siesta Key and would pick the same venue over again if given th choice. Our only suggestion for others would be with the photographer to have a list of what pictures you’d want in advance- if we had reviewed that with Suncoast ahead of time that would have been helpful. Afterward we realized there were a few photos we didn’t get that we wished we had gotten. Otherwise everything was perfect-

Sent on 10/23/2018

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Christina and Doug. And useful recommendations to other couples regarding photo lists - our photographers are always happy to accommodate these requests. Our very best wishes and congratulations to you both for a wonderful married life.

Lauren M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Choose suncoast for your wedding

To say that Autumn was amazing to work with would be an understatement. I can not even begin to explain how easy she made everything. I would 100% recommend them to ANY Bride, no matter what you are looking for (and believe me, I DID MY RESEARCH). She always responded to me right away and NEVER made me feel like a burden. You can tell that this company puts their heart and soul into what they do. I can't thank them enough for making our day absolutely perfect. THANK YOU for an amazing day.

Sent on 11/07/2018