Suncoast Weddings Reviews

Suncoast Weddings 5
Suncoast Weddings 6
Suncoast Weddings 7

Leanne · Married on 04/12/2018

Fabulous communication when planning from the UK. Everything as discussed and over the moon with my ceremony set up. Made my dreams come true. Thank you Sue and Autumn you are brill x

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sylvia · Married on 03/23/2018

Autumn was AMAZING. Our Special Day took place in March 2018 and everything was PERFECT! Everything detail was planned from Chicago either via phone or email (crazy work schedule). My husband and I are extremely happy she was our 'IT' person planning our destination wedding on the beautiful shores of Treasure Island Beach. She knew exactly what we wanted and also helped select a new location after our original spot was ruined by Hurricane Irma. Everything was absolutely perfect and we definitely recommend Suncoast Weddings. They're Friendly and have GREAT Customer Service. Autumn and Jake are wonderful!

Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Gomez
    Chicago, IL

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Suncoast Weddings 8

Mona · Married on 03/17/2018

From the first phone call to our special day, Suncoast Weddings made sure to accommodate all our special requests and make it a wonderful day! Autumn was there every step of the way and made sure we were satisfied with everything! All the staff was amazing from the photographer to our officiant, they all were very nice and made our day as special as it could of been!! I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2018

I have to say that this place goes above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable experience! My new husband and I are so grateful for our seamless, worry free, intimate, loving, and just overall beautiful wedding day! It was exactly how I we wanted it. AJ, Autumn, Sue , and Simon thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Amy · Married on 02/08/2018

Suncoast made wedding planning v the easiest thing for me!! I was unsure of having a destination wedding but am so happy with my choice! Suncoast is the best, they walked me through everything! Catered to all my wants and needs and made sure everything ran so smoothly!!! It turned out to be a excellent day and absolutely no stress!!! So happy we chose Suncoast!! They truly made our day special!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Suncoast Weddings for my daughter's wedding and everything was perfect. I (Mother of bride) live in Indiana, the bride lives in Maryland, and the groom lives in the Bahamas. We were planning a wedding in Florida. Michelle and Autumn were wonderful about replying quickly to all our questions. I had some concerns and was a little nervous but there was no reason - they had everything under control. The pictures were the most beautiful I have ever seen and we had access to them in about 3 business days after the wedding. Haven't seen the video yet, but can't wait. The only thing we would have changed was the temperature; it was a little cold, especially for our Bahamas family. Unfortunately, that was out of Suncoast's control. I would not hesitate recommending Suncoast to my family and friends.

Sent on 01/05/2018

michelle · Married on 12/07/2017

We enjoyed a non stressful wedding, everything was taken care of and now we have wonderful photos and a fantastic video to show off! Thank you Autumn, AJ, Marcio, Curt, and Simon for taking care of our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

It truly was our pleasure to be involved in your special day and our thanks to you and Greg for choosing Suncoast Weddings.
    Congratulations once again from all the team.

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing Wedding! I was in full contact with Autumn up until my wedding and the day of Sarah kept in full contact until my arrival. Everything went fantastic and I couldn't have loved it more. I recommend them to anyone who is wanting a beach wedding in the St. Pete area. In house photographer and minister were completely amazing!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Hi Victoria and James - we were very priviliged to get to know you both and to be involved in your wonderful wedding day. Congratulations once again from the Suncoast Weddings team.

Mandi · Married on 10/15/2017

Everyone at Suncoast Weddings was wonderful! I started off talking with Michelle (she is no longer there) who was very responsive to ALL of my annoying questions. Then Sue and Autumn picked up where she left off without a hitch! Again they were very responsive to all of my new annoying questions. Sue personally scouted out my location and gave me great advice on which courtyard to hold our reception. They arranged for all of the tables/chairs/linens and tent to be set up. Sara was there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly and it did! I cannot thank them enough for everything they did!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2017

We starting working with Suncoast Weddings around Jan 2017, we planned our date for Oct. 2017. They would always respond to us right away and were very patient with us. We live in the Northwest and wanted out wedding to be in Floridan. Suncoast Weddings was the only venue that got our date and day correct. They were extremely helpful and made our day one to remember. I could not of asked for anything more amazing and beautiful. We wanted a beach wedding in white sand, with sunset pictures, they made everything happen just the way it needed to be.

Autumn is the one who helped up with our final details and the day of our wedding. She listened to what I said and wanted. They even included our boys in the sand pouring. It was amazing to have our boys included in this intimate ceremony being we blended out families together and it was important for them to be apart of such an amazing day. They both felt included and were excited to be apart of everything. Plus the pictures they took were amazing. I'm so thankful for them and everything they did for us. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to get married in that area.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Suncoast Weddings 9
    Suncoast Weddings 10
    Suncoast Weddings 11
    Suncoast Weddings 12
    Suncoast Weddings 13

Melinda · Married on 08/03/2017

I seriously cannot say enough - I'm soooo happy with my choice to go with Suncoast Weddings! I'm not a great planner and I'm a procrastinator...Michelle's gentle nudging throughout the process insured things got done/decisions were made, but I never felt pressured or stressed. She was so relaxed, confident, and professional that my few last-minute decisions didn't phase them one bit. And, as promised, I HAVE to share that she controlled the weather!! Hahaha...but really, it was raining for hours leading up to the ceremony. Michelle didn't stress, which helped me not to stress. She waited it out as long as she could, it dropped to a little sprinkle, she said, "It's go time", and as soon as I reached my groom waiting for me at the end of the aisle, the rain stopped and didn't start again! The ceremony decor was BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we wanted, the officiant was wonderful, and the photographer, Simon, was fun, speedy, and produced some AMAZING photos for us. I'd absolutely recommend Suncoast Weddings, a thousand times over!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kim · Married on 07/17/2017

Michelle, AJ and Suncoast Weddings were amazing! We are not from Florida so it was a little scary but they were able to recommend hotels, hair and make up salons, and made everything wonderful! I have told everyone I know to use them for a Florida destination wedding!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jillian · Married on 07/17/2017

We could not be happier with our wedding day! Suncoast rocked it all.
    They respond rapidly to my emails and went above and beyond with questions that u did not even think of . Our day was so perfect and amazing. Ashley took all my stress away the day of the wedding and they did a beautiful job.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Brenda · Married on 07/03/2017

Suncoast wedding was great and professional. Staff was amazing! Decor was fabulous, just as I had imagined. Overall experience was exceptional. Thank you Suncoast.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Christine · Married on 06/20/2017

Michelle was so awesome to work with. Very responsive and kind. The officiant and photographer were very personable and made us feel at ease. I would recommend Suncoast Weddings to anyone.

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Melisa

Melisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle and Suncoast Weddings were awesome. Through all of the emails and phone calls she was answering every question and reassuring me that everything was going to turn out fine. She was prompt in answering any and all questions that I had. My wedding was perfect and I am glad that I chose Suncoast weddings to handle my big day.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Traci · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely amazing!!! I am beyond pleased with everything Michelle and team provided for our special day. They went above and beyond to make everything perfect!! You guys ROCK!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

Perfect, amazing and beautiful sums up Suncoast Weddings. I did ALOT of research when we decided on a beach wedding over a year ago and Suncoast stood out the most. They did a fantastic job on our wedding ceremony and made my husband, and I's day a dream come true. They literally take care of everything for you, so there is little to worry about, you just have to decide on colors and number of guests. The day of was super laid back and stress-free. Michelle was excellent, she was very responsive and answered every single question we had. The officiant, photographer, and ceremony director, Autumn were fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and will cherish those memories forever. I highly recommend Suncoast Weddings, and they also did not break the bank either!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jean · Married on 05/25/2017

i want to thank everyone for making the ceremony a very enjoyable and beautiful one. everything was magnificent and very elegant. Simon was the Best by far photographer i have ever dealt with, his expertise is very unique and it speaks volumes. My wife and I are very happy with your services and those of Simons. Your reputation definitely holds up rank and we are very grateful and happy that we were able to do business. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words Jean they mean so much to us. I will also pass on your comments to Simon, he certainly is a treasure. Your photos were beautiful - just like you two! Congratulations once again from everyone at Suncoast Weddings.

heidi · Married on 04/21/2017

BOOK THEM! Honestly the smartest way to have a wedding. Michelle planned it for us from South Dakota. She answered all 3,000 of my questions so quickly and professionally. The setup was breathtaking. She is absolutely amazing! Curt was our officiant and it was like we'd known him our whole lives!! Simon took gorgeous pictures of our extremely beautiful day. I cannot describe how incredible the crew at Suncoast Weddings are! Seriously check them out! BOOK THEM! You will have the best treatment of your life!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Suncoast Weddings's reply:

Heidi and Adam to say it was a pleasure for me would be an understatement. If I made your vision come to life and you were happy, then that is more than I could ask for. And thank you for such amazing reviews. Congratulations once again from all the team at Suncoast Weddings.

Jim · Married on 03/10/2017

The service provided from Michelle, Simon & Curt was better then we expected they were very professional and provided excellent service to us. We were very worried that are wedding won't go as planned but it actually was better. The pictures were amazing from Simon the photographer. Michelle the wedding coordinator was excellent and Carl the officiant made are day special . Thanks for everything , Jim & Lori

Sent on 03/22/2017
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 02/25/2017

I could not be happier with the turn out of my ceremony! Michelle was so great to work with throughout the entire thing. If I was unsure of something she would talk me through what the different setups would look like. I never once felt pressure to pick something I did not want. In a way Michelle became a friend through this process. She made sure I was her number 1 priority. I did not feel any stress about how any part of the ceremony was going to go. Thank you so much Michelle!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Absolute best place in Florida to help plan your beach wedding! Loved all the recommendations they gave and they are so willing to answer questions and to help with anything they can! You also get the best value for your money! Would refer any of my friends to them!

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Britny

Britny · Married on 02/04/2017

Suncoast Wedding was amazing throughout our whole planning process! Even though our wedding was planned in 10 months, it was not stressful at all because of Michelle and Sue. Any time I had a question, I knew I could call or email them and get a quick response. On our wedding day, we had AJ and he was very organized. The site was done beautifully and the actual ceremony was exactly what we envisioned. I was really impressed with our photos. We received them a short 2 weeks after our wedding and they are gorgeous! Thank you Suncoast for our amazing wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Annette · Married on 12/31/2016

Our day was absolutely every single thing we could have wanted and more. Beautiful, easy, well planned and well executed. I waited until later in life to get married so this wedding was such an important day for us. Every time I look at pictures, video or just remember moments from the day, my eyes tear up and a huge smile comes across my face. You absolutely cannot ask for a better team than you get at Suncoast Weddings!

Sent on 01/21/2017