Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC

Fiber Optics (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
10 Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC Reviews

I wanted my bridesmaids, photographer, and I to ride in a limo to my wedding venue to get ready after hair and makeup there. Not only was the limo on time, the driver helped up put all the shoes, dresses, etc. into the trunk and was very accommodating to my party. It was definitely the highlight of my time with my girls before the wedding. We got to sip champagne, take pictures and videos, and listen to our own music while in the limo. It was THE ONLY limo service in SWFL that did not have an hour based minimum. They said yes to our time frame, and we gladly paid! Thank you Suncoast Transportation! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Reina, 2/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, One-Way Trip

Absolutely use this limo service!! Great to work with! We had a large wedding party and they gave us a fabulous deal on 2 limos.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was on time, very kind and the limo was clean. There were even wedding bells hanging as decoration in the limo. The staff answered my questions in a timely manner and the whole experience was great!! I strongly recommend this limo service!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
4.7

Always on time and always clean vehicles.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I've now used this limo company twice! I absolutely LOVE Mark and Lourie! They were early for the arrival time and departure time, packed our luggage, had water stocked up for us, and made sure we didn't need to make any pit stops on the way! The Limo was very clean and above standards! Would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much Mark and Lourie!

Profile Picture Mara, 2/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I have used Suncoast Limousine on several occasions in the last couple of years. Trips to and from the airport, a wedding, a Mother's Day outing and on occasions when we were partying and did not want to be responsible for driving. Mark and Lori have been our drivers. The reservation process is easy and straightforward, with texts and cell calls to keep me in the loop. The drivers are always on time, even early, and they have all been very courteous and professional. I would use this service again at any time. They are so reliable!

Profile Picture User7338374, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

After inquiring to multiple transportation companies, I decided to use Suncoast for my wedding. The office staff was extremely accommodating to all my needs and also very friendly. When I would send an email they would always respond in a timely manner; which is important when trying to plan a wedding. Once they arrived on my big day, I couldn't be happier with my choice. The driver was well dressed and his experience shined through. What really caught my attention was that when my bridesmaids and I were all in the limo ready to go, before shutting the door, the driver checked to make sure my dress was inside the limo so it wouldn’t get caught in the door...talk about service! The limo was just gorgeous inside and there was also a bottle of chilled champagne waiting to be opened. What else could a bride ask for to claim her nerves? I would highly recommend this company to anyone who asks for a referral. I have two cousins getting married within a few months and after seeing the service I got from the staff at Suncoast they book immediately. Thank you again Suncoast staff for all of your wonderful help on my big day.

Profile Picture User7138693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo, which was absolutely beautiful, arrived early. The driver was very kind, experienced, and professional. We DEFINITELY recommend this company!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Prompt and Professional. Highly recommend Suncoast Luxury Transportation for your wedding or any other special events.

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The service provided was a remarkable experience! Limo was immaculate, chauffeur was experienced and very professional. I highly recommended using Suncoast Transportation!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/10/14, 1 Review