Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC Reviews

15 | Estero, FL

15 Reviews for Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC

15 Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC Reviews

Reina · Married on 02/04/2017

I wanted my bridesmaids, photographer, and I to ride in a limo to my wedding venue to get ready after hair and makeup there. Not only was the limo on time, the driver helped up put all the shoes, dresses, etc. into the trunk and was very accommodating to my party. It was definitely the highlight of my time with my girls before the wedding. We got to sip champagne, take pictures and videos, and listen to our own music while in the limo. It was THE ONLY limo service in SWFL that did not have an hour based minimum. They said yes to our time frame, and we gladly paid! Thank you Suncoast Transportation! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC's reply:

Hi Reina, Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review. We were so happy you chose us to be part of your special day. Wishing you much luck, love, and happiness for many years to come!!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

The driver was on time, very kind and the limo was clean. There were even wedding bells hanging as decoration in the limo. The staff answered my questions in a timely manner and the whole experience was great!! I strongly recommend this limo service!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We were happy to be part of your special day!!

Mara · Married on 02/27/2016

I've now used this limo company twice! I absolutely LOVE Mark and Lourie! They were early for the arrival time and departure time, packed our luggage, had water stocked up for us, and made sure we didn't need to make any pit stops on the way! The Limo was very clean and above standards! Would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much Mark and Lourie!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Suncoast Luxury Transportation, LLC's reply:

Always a pleasure driving you!!!

Debbie · Married on 02/13/2016

I have used Suncoast Limousine on several occasions in the last couple of years. Trips to and from the airport, a wedding, a Mother's Day outing and on occasions when we were partying and did not want to be responsible for driving. Mark and Lori have been our drivers. The reservation process is easy and straightforward, with texts and cell calls to keep me in the loop. The drivers are always on time, even early, and they have all been very courteous and professional. I would use this service again at any time. They are so reliable!

• User7138693 · event on: 07/17/2016

I planned a surprised birthday for my husband and wanted to make everything extra special. Once the planning was done I still felt there was something missing; then I figured it out. I was missing arriving to the venue in style! I used Suncoast for my wedding and remembered how excellent the services were, so I decided to send them an email about using them for the party. They emailed me back within a few hours and not only were they eager to help they remembered me. I really appreciate the one on one attention they provide. We had the same driver for the birthday party as the wedding and he is awesome! He’s professional and very welcoming. We had the black limo this time rather than the white. The black limo is just as beautiful as white. I have to admit, I do love arriving in style!

After inquiring to multiple transportation companies, I decided to use Suncoast for my wedding. The office staff was extremely accommodating to all my needs and also very friendly. When I would send an email they would always respond in a timely manner; which is important when trying to plan a wedding. Once they arrived on my big day, I couldn't be happier with my choice. The driver was well dressed and his experience shined through. What really caught my attention was that when my bridesmaids and I were all in the limo ready to go, before shutting the door, the driver checked to make sure my dress was inside the limo so it wouldn’t get caught in the door...talk about service! The limo was just gorgeous inside and there was also a bottle of chilled champagne waiting to be opened. What else could a bride ask for to claim her nerves? I would highly recommend this company to anyone who asks for a referral. I have two cousins getting married within a few months and after seeing the service I got from the staff at Suncoast they book immediately. Thank you again Suncoast staff for all of your wonderful help on my big day.

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

The limo, which was absolutely beautiful, arrived early. The driver was very kind, experienced, and professional. We DEFINITELY recommend this company!

Peggy · Married on 05/24/2014

Prompt and Professional. Highly recommend Suncoast Luxury Transportation for your wedding or any other special events.

Allison · Married on 04/10/2014

The service provided was a remarkable experience! Limo was immaculate, chauffeur was experienced and very professional. I highly recommended using Suncoast Transportation!!!

David · event on: 03/07/2014

I had an all around great night from start to finish. I am so thankful for the services that I received and look forward to my next event to have another great time. I hope everyone that reads this has an awesome time as I did. Limo was clean and Chauffeur was very professional.

May · event on: 03/15/2014

I highly recommend Suncoast Luxury Transportation. Exceptional service, driving skills & atmosphere. Best part don't have to worry about drinking & driving.

• User3973245 · event on: 03/15/2014

Excellent services, I would recommend this company

• I

Isidro · event on: 03/15/2014

First class service I highly recommend Suncoast Luxury Transportation for any occasion. We will definitely will be using their services on many more occasions. A+++++

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

Absolutely use this limo service!! Great to work with! We had a large wedding party and they gave us a fabulous deal on 2 limos.

Steven · Married on 08/15/2016

Always on time and always clean vehicles.