10 Reviews for Sun Rental Inc.

China (2)
Setup (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
Glassware (1)

Melanie from Sun Rental was wonderful! She went out of her way to help me, asking questions and making suggestions. My invitations and RSVP cards were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for thanks to her help!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The sweetest ladies EVER!! Jamie was an absolute Angel...I changed my order countless times and Jamie always went above and beyond to accommodate the changes. Everything was so beautiful set up and I couldn't of been happier!!

Profile Picture LaQuishia, 10/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We mostly worked with Sun Rental THROUGH our caterer, Normandy, however everything they provided was great! The chair covers and ribbons were beautiful and everything worked PERFECTLY!

Profile Picture User4732653, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: China, Flatware, Linens, Clean Up, Setup, Chair Covers

Melanie from Sun Rental is so helpful! She helped me with ordering my wedding invitations which turned out awesome! I also rented crystal trees for my centerpieces, and Melanie was a huge help with that as well, all of the girls there are so nice! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor
4.7

They were great at getting back with us, and we upgraded the size of the tent last minute without issue. Everything was set up and broken down exactly when they said it would be.

Profile Picture Christy, 8/23/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sun Rental made every detail of our wedding perfectly and was very timely on their set up and take down!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/28/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Sun Rental to rent a tent for our wedding. Everyone we came into contact with at Sun Rental were so amazingly nice. Everyone in the office were so quick to respond to every phone call and email. They set up the tent early for us so that we could decorate on Friday at no extra charge. They were really flexible with us regarding adding tent walls if it rained. We could cancel the walls for a full refund up to 72 hours before the wedding. This was great! It gave us time to see a solid weather report before deciding on the extra expense. We shopped around before hiring Sun Rental and their prices are the best around. Combined with how easy they are to work with, how accommodating they are, and the quality of service, I would definitely recommend them to Cleveland area brides.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We actually rented their Quebbie DJ Box and it worked out perfectly for us :) They were very nice and when we picked it up or dropped it off they immediately had someone come out to load and unload it for us :) The only thing I would have to say I wish they had was more directions and helpful hints on using the Quebbie and I wish their speaker stands were in a little better condition. And a helpful hint to anyone who does rent from them if you speak to someone over the phone about how much the dj box costs to rent, make sure you verify how much the total is including tax because they told us the total and said that included everything but never said it didn't include tax. So we had a little bit of a surprise when we went to go pick it up. But other than that we had no problems with using sun rental and would recommend them to anyone :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with and turned out better than I imagined!

Profile Picture Missy, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ordered rental chairs for our ceremony. They delivered on time and picked up on time. Happy things went well, would use them again. They get 4.5 stars for professionalism because I was there when they picked up the chairs, never would have known the person was from the company... No company vehicle, advertising of the sort. I would think a company would have some sort of something to display who they are with to promote themselves to get more business especially at a large function.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/20/11, 7 Reviews