sun-dance photography Reviews

38 | Ventura, CA

38 Reviews for sun-dance photography

Shelly · Married on 10/11/2008

Was so amazingly pleased with sun-dance. Blendi was amazing to assist with package selection and Claudia and her asst photog Shelly were absolutely amazing, both to work with during the event and their amazing photography. They did both our engagement photos and our wedding, all of which were absolutely amazing (did I say they were amazing?). I didn't want the standard family group photos, but something more artsy and creative. Boy, did I pick the right studio and photographer. I love my wedding photos and how they worked with us throughout the whole process. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Sonya · Married on 08/23/2008

We discovered Sundance Photography (Blendi) nearly 10 years ago & scheduled our wedding as well as a boudoir photo shoot (for the bride to be) & an engagement photo shoot. Our pictures were amazing enough to not only refer their services to friends & family, but we have been repeat customers ever since. In addition to our wedding, we have had pregnancy and yearly family photo shoots! We are never disappointed. The quality of the photos, candid & creative shots & price point are what keep us coming back. Blendi has become part of our family! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Mary · Married on 05/24/2008

I can't begin to say how happy we are with the photos that Jeanne took. She is amazing. Blendi is fantastic to work with in helping us book Jeanne.

Jeanne and her assistant were on time, professional, took the style and quality of photos we dreamed of, and we loved her photojournalistic style of capturing the moments. I still get teary-eyed when I look at the photos she took. Jeanne is the most laid back, unobtrusive photographer I've worked with, and she has such a skill at stepping back and seeing the picture.

Sent on 11/14/2008

Katie · Married on 05/04/2008

They were great! Very flexible and willing to meet our needs. Had some great ideas too!

Sent on 05/11/2008

kelly · Married on 06/09/2007

Blendi at sun-dance photogrpahy was exceptional from the beginning! When I look back on my wedding I remember the day as the camera did, perfect in every way.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2007

Blendi photographed my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Very professional and fun! It's been 4 years since I said "I do" and I enjoy looking at my photos even more today. I love her photographic style, the candid pictures and attention to details.

We have used sun-dance for our family portraits every year, my daughter’s birth and special events. I couldn't be happier with the photos she has taken!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Sara · Married on 07/29/2006

If you want something a little edgier than traditional for your photography, Sun-Dance Photography is a good bet. I stumbled upon Sun-Dance through a friend. Looking at their prices, I was shocked at how reasonable they were in addition to the fact that you would get your negatives (you can also choose to go fully digital). Not only that, but my photographer packaged her favorite photos together in an album after the fact. My photographer was professional and friendly. I barely noticed that she and her partner were there. They wore black and blended into the background whenever possible. They also took the fact that my husband wanted some traditional photos while I wanted some edgier photos into account. The end result is a varied and interesting blend of wedding shots. I still enjoy looking through the photos. They're fresh and fun every time (even after I went through them a hundred times post wedding).

Sent on 05/21/2008

Brianne · Married on 09/17/2005

I had a wonderful experience with Sundance Photography. I used Erin, who appears to no longer work with this studio, but her work was outstanding. I adore my wedding my pictures!

Sent on 11/12/2007

Alissa · Married on 07/30/2005

Blendi was our photographer. She was so amazing. She got us the most incredible shots, before & after the wedding. She was a super good sport about all of our requests & NEVER pushed her own agenda. Plus, to be frank, it's nice to have a good-looking photographer. My husband says everyone wanted to pose for her. =)

Sent on 01/21/2012

Blendi and Stephanie are both fantastic!! Setting everything up was a breeze. Our engagement photos came out beautiful! She drove to Santa Ynez to do the session at a winery we are members at and we got the prints and CD back within 2 weeks.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2008

The pictures turned out gorgeous! Our photographers captured every moment that I wanted to remember and returned the printed pictures to me in record time! i received every single picture that was taken on two dvd's--1800 photos. Every picture was well worth the money that i spent. We also had an engagement session which turned out lovely at the beach! i could not have asked for more!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Stephanie · Married on 12/12/2015

Blendi is absolutely amazing! Super flexible and fun loving yet still professional. She has photographed everything for us...our engagement, wedding, maternity photos, newborn pics, and our first family photo! We look forward to each session with her and can’t wait for the next ones!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Hayley · Married on 11/09/2011

My husband and I used sun-dance photography for boudoir photos, maternity photos and a newborn photo shoot and she is AMAZING! Very friendly, easy to work with and be around. She takes fantastic photos and we couldn't be more pleased!! I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 02/20/2012