Sumner United Methodist Church Reviews

2 | Sumner, WA

2 Reviews for Sumner United Methodist Church

Annette (mom) · Married on 08/09/2013

I was planning my daughter's Tacoma area wedding from out of state (Oregon), and trying to find a church to rent was not an easy task. I'm so thankful we came across Sumner United Methodist! What a beautiful church! Not only was the rental reasonably priced, but Debbi, the wedding coordinator there, was such a huge help to us! We never could have pulled it off without her! The wedding turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Jodee · Married on 05/18/2013

I had my wedding at this church and it turned out perfectly. They give you a wedding coordinator and she was so good about asking questions and being in contact with me that I had virtually no stress related to this part of wedding planning because she was just that great! The sanctuary is beautiful because of all the stained glass windows and I loved the lighting. I had my reception there as well. It's not as pretty downstairs but it worked for us. We just had cupcakes and limited seating so it was more of an open house feel which was perfect for us. Prices are not bad considering the AMAZING service you receive. If I would email her a question she would always respond so quickly it amazed me. I recommend this to any bride seeking a laid back traditional church wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2013