Summit House Reviews

115 | Fullerton, CA

115 Reviews for Summit House

Marie · Married on 05/26/2013

I had my reception venue at the Summit House in Fullerton. The Summit House is staffed by experts! They made sure everything was done perfectly pampered both the bride and groom and our family and guests. For the bride and groom, a couple of staff were designated to stay with us until dinner to make sure we had cheese and crackers, Champagne, and even held the brides bouquet during pictures. The staff is what makes this place so wonderful! Everything was top of the line and at a comparable price (even a little less) to other all inclusive venues. The food was Devine and there was plenty of it! We choose to do a buffet (you can also do plated) with choices of Prime Rib, a Chicken dish, and a fish dish. I really wanted ice cream with my cake and they happily provided it. We also got a chocolate fountain, which was a huge hit! The venue is beautiful and photographed really well. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2013

Carmen was great and quick at responding via email for questions I had regarding the wedding reception. Day of, Marco was in charge. Everything was put out according to what I had requested. We (the bride and groom) were constantly attended to. From a server following us around with water and drinks while taking our photos to being handed water while on the dance floor. Our guests loved it and so did we.

Sent on 04/29/2013

I'd recommend this venue to any couple getting married! It was the best!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Julee · Married on 10/13/2012

We were so pleased that we chose Summit House for our wedding reception venue! Although it might've been a little pricey, the staff members there are all so friendly and accommodating to our needs, the food is always excellent, and the tables were set beautifully. You really get what you pay for! Carmen, the Catering Director, answered any questions that we had during the whole planning process. If it she wasn't around, Mark and Genalyn did their best to assist us. We were so impressed with the quality of service we were given from Marco, Gustavo, and their staff during the day of the wedding. They really did an outstanding job making sure everything ran smoothly and that we had enough to eat and drink throughout our busy schedule. Not only that, but during the midst of running around taking pictures, my shoes got really dirty and Marco and Gustavo were so nice they offered to clean them for me. We absolutely would recommend Summit House for a wedding venue!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lisa & Omar · Married on 09/14/2012

I can't say enough great things about the Summit House. From the first meeting with Carmen until the very last dance of the night we received amazing service. Carmen was very friendly, attentive to detail, and flexable. She helped to create a package that would fit our budget. She responded quickly to questions and emails. She was awesome. The day of the ceremony/reception Marcos and his staff did an amazing job. They were on it. We had personal attendents follwing us around with drinks, appetizers, and helping with whatever little thing that we needed. Talk about one of a kind service. We can't thank the Summit House and it's staff enough for making our wedding picture perfect. I highly recomend the Summit House for your wedding venue. Not only is it a gorgeous venue but the service is really one of a kind!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2012

They know what they are doing and they do it. So important for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2012

They were incredible - we never had to ask for anything. They anticipated all our needs and those of our guests. It was like they could read minds! Beyond fantastic. Could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2012

Loved absolutely everything about working with the Summit House and Carmen Kaiser. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding. The process of creating our special day was so enjoyable. Carmen is calm and helpful.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Tracy · Married on 07/14/2012

This place is amazing and wonderful for a classy and upscale wedding! These are comments from my guests. They all thought the food was by far the best they have tasted. Food was the most important agenda on my list, because I was going to be ridiculed if food quality was poor. My husband is a Chef and so most of his chef buddies attended the wedding. They are the ones raving about the food! My mom being Asian was hesitant at me for booking a non Asian restaurant because she was afraid her guest would not enjoy it, but she was the most pleased person all through the night.

The restaurant was also great in that they really make sure that the bride and groom eat their meals. I was a busy and drunk bridge so I did not sit down very much, but Marcos would pull me away to make sure that I had something in my system. We also had our own beverage person that would attend personally to only my husband and I that entire night. My guest were amazed at how that was possible and Carmen Kaiser is the most easy going event planner ever! I was surprised as how everything was so easy. The restaurant also provided me with a day of coordinator that would coordinate my rehearsal dinner and be there for the big day. Marcos was there on the big day from the beginning to the end. He is super awesome!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Brett · Married on 06/09/2012

We just had our wedding at The Summit House Restaurant in Fullerton Ca and it was unbelievable!!! My wife and I were married on June 9th, 2012 and the highlight of our special day started when we arrived at our reception venue, The Summit House. The first thing, when my bride and I stepped out of our limo, was a curbside greeting from Marco and Gustavo, staff at the Summit House. They were standing there with champagne, cheese, crackers and ice tea for us and all of our wedding party. We were then escorted into the grand ballroom where Marco did a grand reveal for us to show how the room looked and it was setup beautifully!!! They did an amazing job. From that time on Marco was always around for anything we needed. My wife would say "man, I am thirsty from all this dancing" and out of nowhere Marco would come with two glasses of ice cold water for us. He made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were taken care of the whole night. I was really surprised and extremely impressed by the staff, service and quality of food that the Summit House provides. All the staff were very attentive to all our guests and everyone said it was one of the best receptions they have ever been to. Carmen, the wedding coordinator at the Summit House, was very helpful and knowledgable. She walked us through planning our day out step by step and was always quick to respond to any emails we sent with questions or concerns. I cannot say enough good things about the Summit House, especially Marco. He made our day one that we will never forget. This is well worth the cost and we would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2012

We recently had our wedding reception at the Summit House Restaurant in Fullerton Ca and it was unbelievable!!! My wife and I were married on June 9th, 2012 and the highlight of our special day started when we arrived at our reception venue, The Summit House. The first thing, when my bride and I stepped out of our limo, was a curbside greeting from Marco and Gustavo, staff at the Summit House. They were standing there with champagne, cheese, crackers and ice tea for us and all of our wedding party. We were then escorted into the grand ballroom where Marco did a grand reveal for us to show how the room looked and it was setup beautifully!!! They did an amazing job. From that time on Marco was always around for anything we needed. My wife would say "man, I am thirsty from all this dancing" and out of nowhere Marco would come with two glasses of ice cold water for us. He made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were taken care of the whole night. I was really surprised and extremely impressed by the staff, service and quality of food that the Summit House provides. All the staff were very attentive to all our guests and everyone said it was one of the best receptions they have ever been to. Carmen, the wedding coordinator at the Summit House, was very helpful and knowledgable. She walked us through planning our day out step by step and was always quick to respond to any emails we sent with questions or concerns. I cannot say enough good things about the Summit House, especially Marco. He made our day one that we will never forget. This is well worth the cost and we would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Janet · Married on 03/31/2012

They Are super helpful great at planning and take care of everything, a little pricey but well worth it.

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

WOW! I had the wedding of my dreams, and I owe so much of it to Carmen, Marco and their crew at the Summit House.

Pre wedding: Carmen was quick to respond to any and all of my E-Mails and phone calls (and trust me, there were a lot) while never getting irritated with me.

Wedding day: The ballroom was gorgeous, the food was amazing!

Staff: My husband and I had our own personal server to get us drinks. Our parents had their own servers and our wedding party had a server just for them. When I arrived to the venue in my dress, they were waiting for me and my bridesmaids with glasses of champagne for each of us (and I heard they did this for the guys too) and after the ceremony were waiting for us with more champagne and ready to run to the bar to get us anything we needed.

Overall, I could have not chosen a better venue.

Sent on 10/14/2011

The Summit House was amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue. The staff at the Summit House was absolutely amazing and extremely attentive. Carmen was extremely personable and wonderful to work with. On our wedding day, we had Marco there managing everything and he did an exceptional job. I will forever love this place.

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • Westley

Westley · Married on 07/15/2011

Let Me First say... Choosing the Summit house was the best decision I made my whole life. We Probably drove Carmen Nuts asking her question after question visit after visit so that we would get everything covered. we ran around like chickens with our heads cut off and Carmen was alwayse just so calm with a simple answer to every question. "Yes We can do that "!!!! AMAZING... she was so awsome to get us prepared for the big day. THEN IT CAME>> Marco the MAN!!! he was the one that ran the show.. He took care of absoulty everything... We were so Busy and he saw to it that we take a second to have to just ourselves. He was at my side at everysencond getting us anything and everything we need. You could not Pay a million dollars to get better service than we got at the summit house... I would recomend them 100%

Sent on 08/02/2011
  • katiemandalia

Katie · Married on 07/03/2011

Thanks to the Summit House I had my dream wedding! I had the most gorgeous wedding I could ever ask for. The Summit House is a beautiful location and has the best food I have ever eaten! All of my guest compliment me on this venue and how wonderful the service was. Marrying my husband at the Summit Hose turned out to be the best day of my life! I highly recommend the Summit House for a wedding venue.

Sent on 12/17/2011
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/25/2011

If you want a wedding reception venue with architectural interest, amazing food, and impeccable service... seriously go no further than the Summit House in Fullerton. Marco was a bride's dream (although my husband didn't mind the constant champagne & munchables either!). He and Carmen put everything together perfectly, and the night could NOT have gone any better. All of the servers did an amazing job and we could not be happier with the result. And we received SO many compliments regarding the food and atmosphere! Trust me... you won't regret choosing the Summit House.

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • Josah

Josah · Married on 05/28/2011

I absolutely love Summit House and the whole team. Carmen K. and Marco , the event coordinators, were exceptional. Carmen was very professional,thorough and efficient. Marco was there the day of the wedding, very accomodating, attentive...totally made us feel like we were king/queen the whole day. Guests enjoyed cocktail hours outside. The view was spectacular for both day/night. We received compliments that food were delicious. The place was perfect for 230 guests. I totally loved everything about the venue. It was indeed MY PERFECT wedding! =)

Sent on 06/20/2011
  • MrsHino

Lisa · Married on 05/15/2011

The Summit House was very helpful in acheiving our "perfect" wedding day. Carmen and Marco were both amazing, carmen for planning the details of the reception and mraco made sure the night went on without any problems. Truley the best reception location I could imagine. Our guests were very happy and the food was amazing :)

Sent on 06/30/2011

Christine · Married on 04/29/2011

Amazing service! Marco and the staff were very attentive to our needs. I forgot the garter at the hotel and Marco found one for us to use! Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was.

Sent on 05/03/2011

allison · Married on 03/26/2011

Carmen is the best on-site coordinatory one can ask for! She has the most calming nature! I enjoyed working with her and her staff.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Allie · Married on 03/18/2011

AMAZING and magical. It was the best experience not only the day of, but the entire planning process. Carmen is so professional and efficient, you do not have to worry about a thing. I strongly recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

Summit House was outstanding! Carmen is so organized and easy to work with! She also provided some outstanding ideas! The venue looked beautiful, the food was excellent and the service was exceptional.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Julie · Married on 10/24/2010

Best location and food! All the staff members were helpful.

Sent on 12/16/2010

june · Married on 07/31/2010

Awesome! I LOVED working with the Summit House staff - they were truly amazing to work with from the moment we inquired about the venue and were that much more amazing the day of. They made the day super easy and stress free. Yummy food, gorgeous setting, and even better staff. Can't get much better than that.

Sent on 08/13/2010