Summit Events Hall Reviews

Summit Events Hall 6
Summit Events Hall 7
  • lindsey

lindsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!! Such a beautiful place!

Ryan was amazing to work with. My whole day was stress free thanks to him! We wanted an outdoor ceremony but the weather was looking questionable and Ryan was very responsive and helpful when we had to rearrange the reception area to work for the ceremony too.

The building is absolutely beautiful and all of my guests loved it!

I highly reccomend Summit Events Hall!

I also reccomend renting the house to stay in the night before/ night of as well. It is a beautiful area and it was nice having the rooms to get ready in. My bridesmaids and I stayed there the night before the wedding and it was nice having everyone together there the morning of.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Summit Events Hall 17
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 03/13/2019

A magical experience

We got the suite and venue from here. At first I did not know if there was Wi-Fi or a microphone, they met my expectation and gave my wedding party a gracious stay with the curiosity burning through them at night. Even though there were leaks in the roof, it still was a wonderful experience. Ryan apologize. My husband and I are used to the unexpected which made it all the better for us!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Paige B · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Venue!

Summit Events Hall was the perfect place to have our wedding ceremony and reception! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We loved it, and our guests enjoyed it as well - we received so many compliments. Ryan was fantastic to work with - super patient and so incredibly helpful! Thank you!

The Summit Suite was also a great addition. Super roomy and clean - was a great spot for us to stay!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

There are so many AMAZING things I could say about this venue.
    Ryan is amazing to work with. He made the whole process really easy! From booking to the end of the night, he was in contact with us. He worked with us to create a floor plan that worked with 220 guests! He made sure the wine and beer we wanted was there. All the tables and chairs were set up and ready to go just like he said they would be. We also rented the apartment above. Everything was clean and fresh. It was the perfect space for the whole bridal party to get ready and neither party to be seen until they had to be. I will recommend Summit Events Hall to everyone! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Ryan and Summit Hall were very responsive to my needs. He worked with me as I made little and big changes. The hall and surrounding rooms are beautiful and doesn't need a lot of decoration. I have noticed, looking at photos of different receptions, that you can really decorate it up or keep it simple and it looks nice either way. We also rented the upstairs apartment and that was very convenient for getting dressed and stashing away decor and gifts at the end of the night.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Summit Events Hall 18
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect!! These people are amazing to work with! We rented the apartment on the upper level for the weekend as well and it was amazing! Every little details worked out perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. It is SO unique! You won't find anything else like this in Sioux Falls. We didn't need to travel anywhere to take pictures because the venue provided so many beautiful backgrounds! LOVED IT!! I wish we could relive our wedding here every weekend!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Colleen · Married on 08/27/2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Summit Event Hall and the people who manage it. Each encounter was met with respect and courtesy as we planned and replanned the seating arrangements for my daughter's wedding even though it may have caused some consternation, lol. I would totally recommend using the hall for any special event. We received so many wonderful comments from our guests on the beautiful setting and decor and we owe them our special thanks.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I got married there yesterday May 20th, 2017. We had our ceremony and reception in the great hall. Summit was great working with us and always responded to our questions within 24 hours. We stayed in the upstairs apartment that night. It was clean and had lots of room. Summit has many beautiful places inside as well as outside for pictures! I'm glad we had celebrated our big day there

Sent on 05/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

Ryan and Jane are extremely easy to work with. They were always available whenever we had questions and flexible when we wanted to meet with them. They have a charming venue that completely fit the character of our wedding. We didn't have to spend any money decorating the historical site because it already looked amazing! They couldn't have made stocking the bar any simpler; we just told them what we had in mind and they took care of everything else. If I ever get married again (just kidding, honey!) I would not hesitate to book them and I encourage everyone else to do the same. We are still getting compliments about our reception and we have Jane and Ryan at Summit Events Hall to thank. Do yourself a favor and go see them!

Sent on 12/24/2016

LUan · Married on 03/25/2017

Our family and guess love this place, Ryan is very helpful and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Maggie · Married on 10/01/2016

I held my wedding reception at his venue and it has so much to offer. Awesome wood floors, 2 fireplaces, crown molding to die for. I want to live there. The best part is that is has a living room toward the front entrance. So when family wasn't feeling like dancing, they could sit in there and chat. This place has a great vintage vibe. The owners were super accommodating and it all went exactly as I hoped. My wedding really came to life here and I would use them again for another event, for sure. Seriously, consider this venue.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved working with Ryan at the summit events hall! Ryan and his crew responded to my questions right away, and even let us tour the facility multiple times. My wedding party stayed in the summit suite the night before and the night of my wedding and it was such a nice respite to have if I needed a breather during the reception. We were a little disappointed that we could not bring in our own nonalcoholic drinks (bottled water) but that’s pretty par for the course in the wedding business.

Sent on 09/01/2018