Summerslay Official Reviews

11 Reviews for Summerslay Official

• Jacqulyn

Jacqulyn Smith · Married on 08/02/2020

Out right amazing

Summer Emma, I’ve known for over a decade and within all those years she always had a passion of makeup, hair, creativity, and GLAM! She’s such a free spirit, easily connects with anyone she comes in contact with, understands how to make a dream a reality, and knows what colors work well with others. Me having light blue eyes, I always want them to POP, she knew before I said anything, and always grabbed the perfect glitter, the perfect lashes, and perfect color blends. She’s been doing my makeup for easy at home, stay in type of nights, or nights out on the town. You won’t want to pass this GLAMSQUAD up, she can do from A to Z. BOOK with her NOW, she fills up quickly.

Ashley N Kleefeld · Married on 12/20/2019

I dont trust anyone else to do my makeup!

Summer AKA GlamSquadQueen is AMAZING to say the least. She has been doing my makeup and hair for over 10 years now and i haven't been dissapointed once. She listens to exactly what you want and makes you feel so comfortable. I love this girl with my whole heart and i will not be looking for a new makeup/hair stylist anytime soon!

Nicole Callahan · Married on 11/07/2019

A m a z i n g

Summer is an absolute angel!! I would 10/10 recommend her to everyone I know. She always gets back to you super fast, super flexible with times and scheduling (last minute scheduling in my case), and her work is AMAZING! I will never go to anyone else for my makeup/hair needs ever again!!!

Charlee · Married on 10/19/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

Summer is great at what she does! She makes you feel comfortable, is personable and truly loves what she does. She will bring your vision to life seamlessly - you won’t be disappointed if you hire her! 💘

Audri Farris · Married on 03/07/2019

Beautiful hair and make up job done by Summer!

Summer did such a great job! So professional, and did my make up and hair even better than I could have imagined! She is awesome and I will definitely be having her glam me up for future events!

Sarah Bailey · Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding makeup!

Summer was amazing for my big day! She accommodated 6 of us for makeup. She was professional and she came really prepared! She is awesome with working on a tigh schedule. I will absolutely use her for any makeup needs. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Alexandrea

Alexandrea · Married on 07/29/2018

You cant do any better!!!

I want to start off by saying if you are looking to make your wedding or special event a dream come true then you need the best Hair & Make Up Artist! I mean everyone wants to look amazingly stunning especially on their wedding day and lets be honest pictures last a lifetime. Summer understands and embodies this, she will ensure that absolutely everything is exactly as you wanted and your dreams come true. I have known summer for over 10 years now and watching her evolve into the Artist she is today has been an amazing honor! When working with summer you wont feel like she is just your Hair and Makeup Artist; you will feel like she is your friend and that you have been friends for years. She goes above and beyond to make a special connection with everyone she encounters! She has a true gift and is able to understood exactly what I each client is looking for and make it come to light even if you struggle describing what you are looking for. She is there for her clients every step of the way! I have used summer as my Hair and Makeup Artist numerous times but two of the most recent times were my Wedding on 7.29.18 & for my Maternity Shoot 2.23.19. For my wedding she single-handedly got myself, my 5 bridesmaids and my grandmother ready! Getting that many women ready by themselves would make some freak out and loose it; not summer though she was amazing and couldn't be phased by it. For my Maternity Shoot I drove 2 hours just so she could do my Hair and Makeup because there is truly no one better then her! I truly cannot stress enough how amazing this woman is and how beyond happy you will be by using her! You truly cant do any better!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Jessica Nichols · Married on 09/23/2017

She did my makeup as well as my 2 daughters for a wedding

Summer did makeup for me and my 2 daughters for a wedding and did an amazing job for a wedding. The girls felt like princesses! But it wasn't over the top. Very natural and gorgeous! She did my hair and makeup, and i have a LOT of long hair, and she made it absolutely perfect, I got compliments on it all night. She got us ready at 9 am and we danced the night away and was amazed that all of our hair and makeup still looked perfect. Summer was very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. My girls absolutely adored her. I would recommend her for any hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Engagement Photo Shoot/Wedding

Summer is absolutely amazing! She’s so sweet and very experienced when it comes to hair and make-up. She did my make-up for my engagement photo shoot and my make-up and hair on my wedding day. She also did all my bridesmaids make-up and hair she’s seriously such a hard-worker! I recommend her to anyone that need a makeover for any occasion!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Haley Bussard · Married on 03/08/2012

Hair and Makeup

Summer is outstanding! And Cares about every detail about you to make your day perfect all around ! Xoxox LOVE HER ❤️

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Molly

Molly Okumura · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair and Makeup

Summer is amazing to work with! She is so friendly and talented, and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup and/or hair stylist. I honestly only had a vague idea of how I wanted my hair done for our wedding, and she got it exactly right! She's very intuitive and a great listener.

Sent on 10/24/2019