SummerRae Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Michael Married on 10/17/2015
    Summer was awesome! Very professional and accommodating. Highly recommend.

SummerRae Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! We loved being able to capture such an amazing day for you both! Congratulations again!!
    Elsa Married on 10/02/2015
    Summer and her husband are incredibly amazing. As a bride, I wanted to make sure that every moment was captured in camera. Choosing a photographer I believe is the most important part of getting married. I'm so glad I chose summer. She was amazing and made sure that she captured everything I requested. Her husband was also a pleasure to have ... Will I use them again, absolutely, not for a wedding of course because i only get married once, but for any events I can assure I will contact summer. The best part about summer and her hubby is that they were polite individuals, great personalities and very professional. Thank you summer. :)

SummerRae Photography's reply:

Thank you Elsa! We truly had a blast!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we loved being apart of it :)
    Alex Married on 05/23/2015
    Summer was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very friendly, flexible, and truly cares for her clients needs. The photos turned out great and we will always cherish the moments she captured!
  • User2564630 2+ years ago
    We arr so greatful we chose Summer Rae Photography to capture our special day. The team was easy to get along with and we had a blast taking pictures with them. The day was smooth with no question of their professionalism. I would recommend over and over again!
    Megan Married on 04/03/2015
    I chose Summer and her team for several reasons but mostly because she made it a point to get to know us and really cared about our wedding day. She knew what I wanted on the day of and made it happen. I look back at my wedding photos fondly and am so thankful we chose Summer and her team. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing my special day. :)
    Jorge Married on 03/21/2015
    Summer, was our photographer for our Engagement pictures. She did such a wonderful job, that we asked her to be our photographer for our Wedding. There was only one issue, we were having a Destination Wedding, and traveling would not be easy. We were very fortunate and honored, that she accepted to travel with us, and capture our Big Day, half way around the world. We could not thank her enough, and highly recommend her.
    Tori Married on 11/29/2014
    Summer not only captured the beauty of our wedding day, she was also a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.
    Candace Married on 08/02/2014
    This photography company is amazing! The photographers have the best attitude and you can't help but to smile when you're around them. My husband and I felt super comfortable with them, and most of all we were beyond happy when we received our photos! Not only were they were incredibly fast about it, but they also captured every special moment of the event! I would recommend this company to anyone. 5 out of 5 no questions asked!

SummerRae Photography's reply:

Candace we still remember your wedding well...You were beautiful and such a joy to work with. Thank you again for allowing us to capture your special day!!!
    Jennifer Married on 12/11/2010
    SummerRae Photography captured our wedding in a way I didn't think possible. Summer really took her time to get to know my husband and I personally so she could get a good sense of what we would like. She is very personal and professional.

SummerRae Photography's reply:

The one that started it all :) Thank you Jen for your sweet words. There is no other place we would have rather been. Such an amazing day!!
    Monie Married on 10/17/2015
    Summer did a great job capturing my son's wedding! We all have been very pleased with the pictures and her attention to detail. We are so grateful we had Summer as our photographer. I would highly recommend her!

SummerRae Photography's reply:

Thank you Monie! We loved being a part of this beautiful day for you and your family! Thank you for letting us share in these special moments :)