105 Reviews for Sultry Cosmetics

Consultations (1)
Licensed (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
105 Sultry Cosmetics Reviews

Sandra was a great artist to work with. I felt comfortable telling her what I liked, and what I imagined for my wedding day. She got to the Fox Hollow hotel early and was extremely friendly throughout the whole day. She did an excellent job on my makeup, even through some difficult contact lens issues that I was dealing with. In the end, my eyelashes looked incredible!!! The colors were exactly what I wanted and she did an amazing job making my skin look flawless. I felt gorgeous on my wedding day and I am happy I listened to her advice and did not do air brush. In addition, she was very reasonably priced and I felt like she wasn't like every other wedding vendor. I just wish that she could do my makeup for me everyday!!!

Profile Picture Sandi, 12/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Sandra's services for multiple events and I have never been disappointed! Her work is amazing and she always makes me feel beautiful. She is beyond pleasant to work with and really listens to you to understand the look you are going for. I will continue to book Sandra for events to come because I know I won't have to worry about being happy with the way I look that day! She is a truly amazing at what she does and an even more amazing person!

Profile Picture Nina, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra is not only reliable, reasonable and talented, she is warm and sweet. She did my makeup for my wedding and made me feel like the most beautiful women on earth. I got so many compliments on my makeup and how stunning i looked, but most importantly, she made me FEEL beautiful and listened to all my concerns and requests. Sandra was extremely professional through the entire process and made me feel at ease, during such a stressful time, she took the lead and was always in contact with me. If your considering Sandra, do not wait any longer.....BOOK HER...you will not be dissapointed!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra did a beautiful job applying makeup for myself (bride), bridesmaids, friends, and mothers. We were so impressed with how professional and quick she was and everyone looked gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with Sandra! She was so nice and made not only me but my bridal party look absolutely stunning!!! I knew I wanted her to be my makeup artist in 2015 (before I was engaged!) I was a bridesmaid for my best friend and she was amazing!! Love her work!

Profile Picture Patti, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra was truly an absolute joy on the day of my wedding... she was able to make me not only look BEAUTIFUL but made me feel BEAUTIFUL as well ... she was calm,sweet and had patience of a saint .. I would highly recommend Sandra to any Bride that needed a makeup artist.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There is literally no one better. Sandra was absolutely incredible. She made everyone look unbelievable and natural. She is extremely efficient and completed all 13 people in a timely fashion. Sandra instantly makes you feel comfortable and you feel completely comfortable telling her what you want. She is so good at what she does and she makes you look like the best version of yourself. I am so happy I used Sandra - I can't imagine my day without her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra did my makeup for my September wedding.. along with 9 bridesmaids and my mother. Not only was everyone obsessed with their makeup, she was able to do it in a timely manner!!! As the bride, I was able to enjoy getting ready with my closest friends and family thanks to Sandra making everything stress free. I received my pictures from my photographer and can’t help but smile at how amazing my make up was!!! Extremely thankful and would recommend Sandra to everyone!!! Punctual, professional and makes you pretty!!!

Profile Picture erin, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Sandra is an amazing makeup artist, who really understands what a girl wants for her special day. She is extremely professional, prompt, and experienced. All of my bridesmaids were in love with their makeup and so was I. The makeup looked beautiful the entire day! She helped make my wedding day amazing! I highly recommend Sandra.

Profile Picture Nelly, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I just have to say how phenomenal Sandra was for my wedding! I was recommended to her through my venue and I could not be happier with the outcome! Sandra is extremely focused and driven. When I had my trial with her, she was attentive and mindful when creating the look I wanted. Sandra was able to execute exactly what I wanted and on the day of my wedding she made me look more fabulous than I could have ever imagined. My mom and my bridesmaids feel the same way I do about Sandra as well. EVERYONE looked absolutely stunning and all of the guests at the wedding noticed! My bridesmaids and my mom still talk to me about their makeup from that day! I am so grateful to have had Sandra as my makeup artist for my wedding day and I will definitely be using her for all of my events in the future! I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to feel their best and work with the best!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra has been doing makeup for my family events for several years now. She did makeup for all of our parties leading up to the big day and then did my entire bridal party in July. My bridesmaids and mothers were thrilled with the way they looked that day. Sandra is extremely professional, punctual, and gets the job done to perfection! She is always so thoughtful in discussing how I want to look on my wedding day and she truly made all my expectations come true that day! Sandra works very efficiently and has been one of the best vendors we have worked with in the past few weddings within my family! Thank you again Sandra for everything!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra is extremely processional and polite to work with. She came early set up and got to work right away. She was able to make each girl in my bridal party and mother look absolutely stunning. We received many compliments about how beautiful our makeup was. I would highly recommend Sandra for any event!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

I found Sandra through a friend's recommendation and she was absolutely amazing! She did our makeup for my wedding which included my wife and I, our mothers, and our entire bridal party (11 total). We had two bridal suites on different floors and she was so nice to accommodate doing some girls in one room and then packing up everything to move to the other Suite. She was so easy to communicate with and showed up early on the big day ready to go. Her pricing was extremely reasonable and worth every penny. I could not believe how breathtaking everyone looked!! I have been raving about her to everyone!!! Thank you soo much Sandra for making my wedding day so special, I felt absolutely beautiful on one of the most important days of my life!! Can't thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Briana, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Loved what Sandra did for me during my trial and even more so during the day of my wedding. She is a great listener and asks all of the right questions to ensure she understands what you envision. Sandra knows how to achieve an elegant/fancy look with all makeup styles. My Mom, two sisters and myself had various requests and were all beyond satisfied with the outcome. Highly recommend her and can't wait for another event to have Sandra do my makeup again. Thank you, Sandra!!

Profile Picture Ro, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

January 7,2017 my husband and I got married at the fox hollow. The morning of my wedding I woke up calm and relaxed, but then I looked out the window and saw a snow storm in full effect that was going to last all day. Sandra paid no mind to the snow and arrived early, ready to go and made all of us look amazing! Sandra and I texted up to the morning of the wedding. She made me feel so comfortable, I was able to talk to her about issues with my bridesmaids and was flexible with changes made last minute. I found Sandra through my sister, who used her for her wedding in 2015, which was when there was of course a hail storm that Sandra trucked through also. I would recommend her to everyone! She is so talented and professional and will make you feel your best on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/7/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Anna, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

One word to describe Sandra: AMAZING! She knows exactly what look you want and nails it perfectly! She did my sister's makeup for her wedding and made her look flawless! She also did my makeup as well as the 10 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, aunts and grandmother in record timing!! She was so efficient and fast! Everyone's makeup stayed perfect from the start of the morning to the late hours of the night. I went to bed with my makeup still looking fresh. She is by far the absolute best artist and visionary in the business! Thank you Sandra for making us all look and feel beautiful! You are incredible!!

Profile Picture Margherita, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra was an absolute doll! She was attentive to detail beyond professional but also a friend. She made me and my girls feel wonderful! I absolutely adore Sandra and her work. It is nothing but the BEST!! I felt more then beautiful on my wedding day and couldn't have asked for more.
Elizabeth ??

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Sandra through a friend. She had done my engagement party makeup-matched exactly what i wanted for my dress! I knew I wanted her for my wedding. I did not have time for a wedding makeup trial-obviously so nerve wrecking but the day of SHE WAS SPOT ON with just my description and 2 pictures. My makeup was so beautiful. She was able to handle all my 9 bridesmaids, my mother and me within 2.5 hours. Everyone loved their makeup and I LOVED MINE. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture User7308940, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra did my makeup for my wedding along with my mother, mother in law and bridesmaids. She did a fantastic job and was very quick!! Myself and all the girls couldn't be happier with how their make up came out! She was very professional and courteous. I have recommended her to my future sister in law who is getting married in April! I can't thank her enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Profile Picture User6844025, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra is an exceptional make-up artist. Her knowledge of make-up and what would work best for my face/skin was evident immediately during my makeup trial for my wedding. She takes meticulous notes during the trial to ensure that you have exactly what you asked for on the day of. Additionally, she allowed me to come back for a second "eye" trial free of charge to ensure that I felt 100% comfortable with how my eyes would look on the day of.
Not only is she super talented, she is also very responsive, professional, and prompt! It was pouring on the morning of my wedding day, but she was all set up and waiting for myself and my bridesmaids to arrive on location. Each of my bridesmaids said they felt their absolute best after Sandra worked her magic! I will most definitely use her services for special events in the future.

Profile Picture Dayna, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Simply the best ... She's the most efficient with time management and has the ability to make everyone in the bridal party look amazing !
We have used her for two weddings of two of my daughters! I love her!

Profile Picture User6839539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my brothers wedding in New York and contacted about 5 makeup artists more than once and only heard back from one who was not able to accommodate me at my hotel. I went online, crossed my fingers and looked for makeup artists in the Great Neck area. I found Sultry Cosmetics and figured I have nothing to lose, so I e-mailed to receive a quote. Sandra called me within five minutes, and we set up my appointment that day. That is professionalism! I was a bit scared at first but after reading all the incredible reviews she received I felt I was in good hands. All the reviews I read online were true and more. She was so sweet and makes you feel really comfortable. The makeup came out incredible I got compliments all night long. It stayed perfect throughout the night. Sandra, thank you so much for making this night even more special!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sivan, 1/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sandra is amazing! She did my best friend's make-up at her wedding, as well. She understood exactly what I wanted and created a look even more beautiful then I could have imagined. I had so much fun at the trial and the wedding morning. All of my bridesmaids loved their make-up and the experience. The lashes she applied were so beautiful and I never even felt them. And of course our make-up lasted through dancing the night away. I highly recommend Sandra!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup