Sultry Cosmetics Reviews

Sultry Cosmetics 5
Sultry Cosmetics 6
Sultry Cosmetics 7

Donna · Married on 05/08/2009

No one is better than Sandra!!! I had several bridal make up trials with different people and no one compares to her. She is extremely good at what she does and cares about your satisfaction and happiness with her work. She is very professional and responds to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. Her makeup is flawless and lasts for hours. I got several compliments on the day of my wedding about how amazing my skin and makeup looked and I'm always referring people to her because SHE IS THE BEST!!!! She helped to make me look my best on my big day and she also made my bridesmaids look amazing as well. If you want to look your best for any occassion you shuold definately go with Sandra and Sultry Cosmetics!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2013

liz · Married on 04/02/2009

I booked Sandra on the spot for my April 2009 wedding she was the one and only makeup artist I met with and she knew exactly what I wanted to achieve. She is very professional and I love her work. I would recommend Sandra to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Givina · Married on 08/31/2008

Sandra IS the best! I went to several makeup consultations and was disappointed with the end result. I finally found Sandra went on a consultation and she did my makeup PERFECT. It was soft and beautiful but still powerful! She knows how to make a woman feel sexy. The day of my wedding she was right on time and very professional but personable at the same time. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

Thank so much for this review! if you can send your bridal pictures at sultrycosmetics@gmail.com.. thanks again!!

Vanessa · Married on 02/17/2017

I would first like to thank Sandra for making be feel like a shinning star on my wedding day! With this said, she is a sweet, professional, on time and honest artist. Sandra made my ladies look absolutely stunning and she took the time to retouch prior to our departure. She is focused and will make sure that your day runs smoothly.
    Sandra's work is flawless and I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 03/08/2017

I found Sandra on Weddingwire after a couple of failed attempts at finding a make-up artist. She was very professional and did an awesome job! I was really happy with how my makeup turned out. I had so many compliments about how great it looked. She also did my mom and bridesmaids and everyone had nothing but great things to say about how their makeup turned out.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2013

Dear Soon to be Brides,

I live in Staten Island, but the day of my wedding i was leaving from my parents in Garden City. Trying to find someone to come to my parents house while planning the wedding from Staten Island was a pain. A friend recommended Sandra to me b/c she knew Sandra was in Long Island. When I called Sandra I was instantly relaxed by her personalilty and demeanor. Sandra listened to how I wanted to look for my wedding, we chatted for a bit and then I set up an appointment for a trail a few weeks later.

Girls, once you meet Sandra, everything falls into place. Sandra is very professional but at the same time she becomes your friend and you feel at ease. I felt comfortable to say what i liked and what i didnt like. At my trial, Sandra tried differnt lipstick shades on me and foundation colors. You can see how much she loves being a make-up artist and how she wants you to look perfect. Needless to say, I loved my trial make up.

The day of my wedding came. Sandra came early, set up all the make-up. She has every shade of eye shadow, foundation, eye lashes, eye liners, lipstick, lip liners..nothing was forgotten! My bridesmaids & my mom and my make make came out beyond perfect! I felt like me but just extra pretty that day! That's how I wanted to look and that how my husband knows me. The day I got married, it was hot & sunny. My make up stayed perfect from 10 am to 2 am!

Through-out the process of planning I would text or call Sandra with any ideas or her thoughts on certian make-up styles. Honestly, she is the best to work with! She is passionate about her work, you can see it and feel it.

I know planning a wedding is a lot but i promise you this, you are in very good hands with Sandra!!

Best of luck planning & enjoy the best day of your life!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Carlen · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5

I hired Sandra based on one of my bridesmaids recommendation since she was in a wedding where Sandra was the makeup artist. I am so happy that I hired her because she did a great job at my trial and also the day of the wedding. My makeup looked the best that it has ever looked! She was able to do all my bridesmaids, both Moms, and me all in the time that she had promised. Having been in another wedding in June and hearing horror stories of the brides and bridesmaids running late due to hair and makeup and missing half of photos, I moved the time of getting ready up a half hour even though Sandra assured me that she was quick and did not need the extra time. She kept to her word and we were actually done early, with more than enough time! If you hire her, you definitely won't run into missing your photos and you will feel at ease! Also, she has such a light touch that you barely realize she is doing your makeup, and then all of a sudden its done and you wonder how she did all that! Additionally, one of my bridesmaids was late and came a half hour after Sandra was done with everyone else's makeup, and even though she didn't want to stay and wait around, she did and I really appreciated it!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Maria · Married on 08/31/2013

Sandra was great to work with. The bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did I. I am not used to wearing makeup so I was not sure what I wanted and Sandra was perfect at making me feel comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2013