Sultry Cosmetics Reviews

Sultry Cosmetics 5
Sultry Cosmetics 6
Sultry Cosmetics 7

Krista · Married on 06/18/2013

My experience(s) with Sandra were nothing short of wonderful. I used her for multiple occasions and will absolutely use her for future affairs as well. On my wedding day my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids, was flawless and stayed all night. Everyone looked their absolute best.
    Every time I have used Sandra for my makeup, I have never been disappointed. After my trial, I used her for my engagement party, sister in laws wedding, and my wedding. I wouldn't think of using anyone else!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2013

Sandra is truly a gifted makeup artist! If you want to look beautiful & natural on your wedding day..she can deliver. I have never had my makeup done before & tend to be picky with my makeup & she did exactly what I wanted & more!! Sandra also did my mom & my sister's makeup on my wedding day & they were all thrilled I've never seen them look more beautiful!! My makeup lasted the entire day never had to touch it up!! She's a pleasure to work with & such a professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding day or any other special event/occasion. Thanks Again!!
    -Jenny
    (Wedding: June 7th 2013)

Sent on 08/01/2013

Janina · Married on 06/01/2013

As one of the Bridesmaids, Sandra did makeup for the entire bridal party on June 1st 2013. She is extremely talented at what she does... our makeup stayed the entire day & evening and we each looked flawless! We received so many compliments on how amazing the makeup looked and I would highly recommend her. Not only is she talented, but she shows a lot of passion with making a brides dream come true!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Sandra had done my makeup five years ago for my friends wedding and I loved her then!! When the time came and i was getting married I knew who to call......Sultry Cosmetics!!! Scheduling and appointment with her was easy. She was quick to respond and flexible with my hectic schedule. When I went for my trial she nailed it on the first shot. I signed the contract right then and there and reserved her for myself, mom and six bridesmaids. The day of the wedding Sandra showed up on time, a big plus!!!!! I was very happy with all of our makeup. Everyone received many complements and the makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night. I would definitely recommend Sandra to any future bride. She is not only talented in what she does but also a sweetheart and pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Sandra is amazing! She provided the makeup for me and my entire bridal party! We all looked beautiful from entrance to exit. My makeup held up through the crying and dancing and I will never use another makeup artist. She was easy to get in touch with, her prices were competitive, and the quality of service she provided was outstanding. I can't wait to see the professional pictures.

Sent on 05/28/2013

I had a bridal make-up trial with Sandra last week and I LOVED IT! I
    booked her for my wedding right away. This is not something I usually
    do, since I am very picky and I always like to check out other options
    but I did not hesitate this time. She was AMAZING, so talented! I
    told her what I wanted and she did exactly as I asked! I looked flawless
    and I absolutely loved my eye make up. I had a party the day of the
    trial and my make up lasted throughout the night. Some of my
    bridesmaids attended the party and they really LOVED how I looked. They are really happy I chose her to do our make up for the wedding. I am really glad I found her, and I would definitely recommend her to all
    brides, bridesmaids, moms.... or anyone looking to have their make up done for a special occasion. Thank you Sandra, I cannot
    wait for the wedding :) !

Sent on 02/21/2013

Kathleen · Married on 02/07/2013

Sandra is awesome! She quickly responded to my emails and worked around my schedule to set up my bridal trial. She was very professional and made sure to meet the look I was going for. She makes you feel very relaxed and I was so happy with the trial I couldn't wait to book for my big day. I definitely recommend Sultry Cosmetics for any occasion!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Sandra came to my house the day of my wedding and did my bridal make-up, my mothers & my maid of honors make-up. She was on-time & extremely professional. We all absolutely loved the make-up!! It was perfect. I would highly recommend Sandra to anyone in need of make-up for their special event. Thanks again! It was perfect!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

I heard about Sandra from my hair stylist! When she chose Sandra over the woman at her own salon I knew she had to be good! I booked Sandra between 6months-8months in advance and she made sure to make keep in contact with me, and touch base every so often. The day of my wedding Sandra came on time and did an AMAZING job! My make-up was flawless and I honestly felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I will definitely be using Sandra again for future events and recommending her to all my friends!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Tricia · Married on 11/10/2012

Loved my makeup! Def would recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Sandra has been doing my makeup for almost 3 years now. We have grown to be very friendly over these years. She does the most beautiful work and I know I can always count on her to make me feel and look my best. She is very professional and always on time which is a must for me! This past October she did my makeup for my wedding including my bridal party. Everyone was so happy! She did such an amazing job. I looked flawless in all my pictures and still recieve compliments till this day. I have referred her to many friends and family members in the past and I will continue to do so!

Sent on 02/20/2013

dana · Married on 09/22/2012

Sandra at Sultry Cosmetics was amazing!! My make-up looked amazing as well as my mom's make-up and my bridesmaid too!! People were telling me all night how awesome my make-up looked. It held up all day and I never even thought about touching up. Sandra was my first and only trial. I did not even need to go to any one else....I knew she was it! I can't thank her enough for making me look beautiful on my big day!

I m so happy that I chose Sultry and I would recommend Sandra 110%.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

thank you Dana..you looked unbelievable!!! Very happy to be a part of your special day.. Thank you again!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2012

I knew I was going to have Sandra do my makeup during my trial with her. She plugged in her Ipod and Bob Marley was the first song that came on randomly. Not only did my trial airbrush makeup look beautiful, she did while listening to really good genres of music. I was really happy to have chosen Sandra for my wedding day! She showed up at my mothers house with a mission to make my mother,sister,bridal party and myself look FABULOUS!! She's such an easy going woman who knows her stuff! She was very patient with everyone and always had a smile on her face. She would check up on all the girls to make sure nothing was left out. I loved the way everyone looked and we were all complimented throughout the whole day and night. I look forward to using her again in the future! I HIGHLY recommend her for any Woman/Girl who wants to look amazing for any occasion.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Janet · Married on 09/02/2012

Sandra at Sultry Cosmetics is absolutely AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone. My sister hired her for her wedding day and Sandra calmly handled the Bride, two attendants, the Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom. She took her time with each of us, making sure that we were happy with the results. None of us requested she change a single thing. Three out of five of us live out of state, so we did not have make-up trials prior to the wedding and we have absolutely no regrets! Every single person was thrilled with her work. We all felt beautiful! Comments from wedding guests were "Gorgeous", "Stunning", "Absolutely Beautiful" and that is thanks to Sandra! None of us had to touch our makeup once during the entire day, which was a 13 hour day! I never wanted to wash my face again. This girl is truly genius and the airbrush makeup is to die for! Thanks so much Sandra! I'll be flying you in for my next big event! :)

Sent on 09/04/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

this means alot..love what i do and its people like you that make it all the more meaningful! thank you!! hope you all enjoyed the wedding! cant wait for the closeup of the 5 of you!! ;)

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2012

I LOVED my makeup the day of my wedding!! From my first trial with Sandra I knew I finally found a highly experienced makeup artist who truly knows how to highlight your features in such a way that you still look like you - only better :) My mother and bridesmaids looked gorgeous! Sandra is professional, flexible, timely (she arrived early the day of my wedding) and she is an expert in skin care to make you look flawless and can do any makeup look from "night out", natural to dramatic, etc. She is truly amazing and I look forward to continuing to use her in the future and will definitely refer all friends and family to see her!! The pictures are beautiful and I continue to get compliments daily on how stunning all the girls were that night. Best of all, our makeup lasted from early morning, all night into the next day! Thank you so much, Sandra.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

thank you soo very much for this review. You are beautiful! Congrats Melissa!!!

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2012

For those of you who are looking for the PERFECT wedding makeup – there is no other option.. Sandra is it! I didn't want to wash my trial make-up off and I knew that Sandra was the one!! My wedding day was seamless, Sandra traveled to Westchester to do my make-up as well as my Mother, Mother-in-law, Grandmother and 11 bridesmaids, did a fabulous job on all of us and did it all alone.. she is beyond talented!!! People were commenting all night on how great everyone looked (it's amazing what an airbrush will do!!) My make-up was flawless, it was everything I had wanted for my wedding day – dramatic and sultry. Sandra is the best makeup artist and does wonders with the airbrush. The make-up and primers she used kept everything smudge free for the entire night, and the best part is that many products are from the Sultry Cosmetics line which is a great line to have make-up from. (I am currently using the foundation) There is no comparison and nobody who would do a better job. Take my advice.. I am not an easy customer!!
    I highly recommend Sandra/Sultry Cosmetics to anyone who wants to look their ABSOLUTE best on the most special day of their lives!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Christina · Married on 05/12/2012

My friend told me about Sultry Cosmetics, and insisted I try Sandra for my wedding day. I went for my trial and absolutely loved it! I didn't even go for a trial with any one else! I used Sandra for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding and will continue to have her do my makeup for every occasion. I can not even describe how amazing my make up was on my wedding day. EVERYONE asked me who did my makeup and told me how beautiful it came. I HIGHLY recommend sultry cosmetics. I won't let anyone else do my makeup again. Never had to worry about her being late, professional and personable every time! True talent and excellent makeup artist!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

This means a lot.Thanks so much Christine!

Finding a make-up artist was a bit difficult for me, being someone who is not much of a makeup person to begin with. The last thing I wanted on my wedding day was to look like a clown and have my husband not even recognize me as I walked down the isle. From Trial to Wedding Day, working with Sandra was an absolute pleasure! She is extremely quick to respond to messages, showed up early the day of my wedding (always a perk) and saying her work was amazing is an understatement! I had been told by past Brides that when doing any wedding trials to go out dancing so you can get a feel for what you will look like on your wedding day. Being unable to do that, I tried to hold out as long as I could without washing it off my face or touching it up. I lasted THREE DAYS with PERFECT makeup! Not even an eyelash extension was out of place! By the end of day three I caved and washed it all off. My makeup lasted through sleeping, showers (humidity), and the best part was, it didn't even feel like I was wearing any. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who not only wants to look amazing but wants someone as professional and personable as she is.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

Thank you so much Heather for this review! means so very much! i appreciate everything you wrote. I hope your wedding was amazing. I would love to see pictures. Thanks again!! Sandra
  • JDahlstedt

Jaime · Married on 03/23/2012

Sandra is so talented and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I have used Sandra for a few other occasions and she is amazing and always does a fantastic job. My bridesmaids were just as gorgeous. Thank you so much Sandra for being part of my wedding day. You are the best!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Thank you beauty!!

Rossella · Married on 01/07/2012

I highly recommend Sandra from Sultry Cosmetics. She is fantastic at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone. She recently did makeup for my sisters wedding and will soon be doing her great work on my bridesmaids and I for my wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2012

Maria · Married on 12/03/2011

Sanda is the BEST! She is so talented at what she does, and best of all very patient. She works very hard to make sure you are happy and always does an amazing job. Love her work and wouldn't use anyone else again but her!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Denise · Married on 10/15/2011

I was so happy with My makeup for my wedding. EVERYONE loved it. some of my Bridesmaids who went to a salon to do their makeup, regretted it, and wished they had done it with Sultry. My mom and my sister loved my trial so much that they decided to cancel their appt and use Sandra from Sultry instead. THANKS SO MUCH !!!!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Sultry Cosmetics's reply:

hi Dee, can you send me some pics? Thanks.. All the best and i am so happy you wrote this..really appreciate it!!

bridget · Married on 05/20/2011

Sandra from Sultry Cosmetics is the BEST of the BEST. I have used her for several years now and have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very easy to work with, great attitude, and most importantly always on time! She really is a true talent when it comes to makeup. She specializes in airbrush foundation and also does individual lashes, or the strip depending on what you like. I have never felt more beautiful and the makeup she does stays on and last throughout the day...even into the next day believe it or not! I used her for my engagement party, sister in laws wedding, and also my own! She also did my bridesmaids & family the day of my wedding. All of my girlfriends getting married this year will be using her as well. Everyone I have recommended her to has always been extremely pleased with her work and wound up booking her. I would never use anyone else EVER again but her! Trust me- you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • W

Waleska · Married on 09/13/2009

Sandra is very professional and she does fantastic work. I knew right after my makeup trial, that I was going to book her. She arrived to my hotel early and ready to work and she works fast!. She knows her stuff and loves what she does and that shows through in the final product. She has such a sweet personality and fit right in with the craziness of the day, like she had known us forever and made everyone feel so calm. I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked, the airbrush foundation was perfect since I am not used to wearing much makeup, She chose beautiful colors that complimented my skin and made me look natural not "cakey". She even matched my lashes to my hair. The makeup lasted all day and evening. Sandra was soo sweet, she gave me a free lipstick sample so that I could re-apply throughout the night. I received soo many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with Sandra, I would use her again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend her, tens across the board :-)

Sent on 06/05/2015

Christina · Married on 07/31/2009

Sandra is professional, friendly, and very talented.. I first used her for my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my sister in law's wedding. She did my sister in law and all the bridesmaids and we were all beyond happy with the results. I then used Sandra for my own wedding. She came to my house, and did my makeup as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids and my mother. My makeup came out EXACTLY like I imagined and I loved the way I looked that day. She even stuck around until my photographer arrived to do some last minute finishing touches! I still get compliments about how great my makeup looked on my wedding day, and I recommend Sandra to all of my friends!

Sent on 01/08/2012