Suite Paper Reviews

37 | Greensboro, NC

37 Reviews for Suite Paper

Full disclosure I went to HS with Amber but after checking out a few different places to do my wedding invited I decided that Suite Paper and Amber were the way to go! She worked with me every step of the way, talking me through options, designs and any questions I had. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/24/2015

My experience with Amber was great from beginning to end. I felt uncomfortable ordering invites online but I knew she was the stationer I wanted to go with. Amber opened her shop on a Sunday to allow us the opportunity for an in-person appointment. I felt like she got the ball rolling on my wedding planning because i had not already completed a lot of the things she needed to include in the invitations. Amber was also flexible when I requested a different invitation style via email. She also was very considerate when we had to switch venues thus requiring our invitations to be revised. We've received so many calls and texts from guests raving about how gorgeous our invites are. I would definitely recommend Amber and the quality of her products.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Josephine · Married on 09/05/2015

I really struggled to find an invitation set that I loved and that had matching stationary until I found one from Suite paper. I loved that my invitations, thank you cards, place cards, table no. cards etc all matched and fit in with my theme perfectly!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2015

Amber was beyond helpful! She replied to emails within minutes, communicated very clearly and provided her professional opinion on design aesthetics willingly. She knew I was in a rush, and even worked on them over the Christmas holiday season. I customized her "Blush Garden" invitation suite, and couldn't have been happier with the results. It's always nerve-racking ordering something so important online, but Amber made me feel completely at ease.

I was especially happy with the careful nature she packed the finished product - tissue paper, packing peanuts and a tidy little box! I would definitely recommend Suite Paper to anyone looking for invitations, and look forward to working with Amber again in the future.

Sent on 01/08/2015

I cannot thank Amber & everyone at Suite Paper for providing beyond gorgeous stationary for our big event. Everything exceeded my expectations & I received so many compliments on our choice of invitations- even on our wedding day!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

We used Suite Paper for your Save the Dates and Invitations and loved all of the details and personality that Amber put into the pieces. She listened to what we wanted and put it all together for us. We couldn't see our vision clearly but she was able to complete it perfectly. She was highly responsive and quick to get us prints and designs when needed. I would recommend Suite Paper to anyone looking for a great personal touch to their wedding paper or other occasion.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Amazing Designer! Love the Design she did for us!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • desiree

desiree · Married on 11/08/2013

I love suite paper! Amber is so professional when it comes to response and communication in general. I ordered the save the dates from her as well as a sample invite to go along with our save the dates (for further purchase). I not only received the invites in a timely manner but they were packaged beautifully and the quality of the save the dates were impeccable. I got SO many compliments on the design and overall feel of the save the dates. And those were just the beginning! The sample invite that I planned to order blew my mind and I knew that those were the exact invites I had envisioned for my wedding. Very glamorous and it fit my budget! I definitely recommend suite paper if you want something unique and top knotch quality.

• F

Farrah · Married on 10/06/2013

Amber is amazing! She designed my save the dates and now I just ordered my wedding invites from her! I love working with her! She is so understanding , I'm sure I bugged her with questions and changes a million times and she was always understanding. The quality of the products are amazing. Seriously, I plan on coming to suite paper for every important event in my life. I had such a wonderful experience for my wedding!

Thanks so much Amber!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Amber is amazing! I absolutely loved the invitations she designed for our wedding! You will be delighted with her work! I may plan a big birthday bash for my soon-to-be husband, and she'll be the first one I call!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Kim · Married on 09/29/2013

Wow! I don't have one bad thing to say about Amber! She came very highly recommended from my wedding photographer! Amber did an amazing job designing my wedding invitations. She was so professional and patient. I was worried that having professionally-designed invitations was going to bust my wedding budget! On the contrary, Amber was affordable and completely exceeded my expectations! I highly, highly recommend using Amber for your special occasion! Suite Paper is the best!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Blair · Married on 07/06/2013

My wedding invitations were beautiful! Amazing to work with!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2013

Amber really pulled through on the design of my welcome bag goodies, itinerary, and maps. I found her on Etsy and asked her if she could build a suite of items for my wedding that would fit my rehearsal dinner theme and colors. I was THRILLED to see the results when I got the proofs. She was very easy (such a sweetheart!!!) to work with and got everything to me on time. My guests really loved their bags and maps and it gave the wedding a very custom feel. I even received compliments on her designs when I picked up my items from the local print shop. I highly recommend Amber's shop. I looked at several other vendors but found Amber's work to be the best quality at a very reasonable price.

Dani · Married on 05/10/2013

Really liked working w Amber. She was very flexible with working with what I needed and the end result was an awesome information packet for my wedding guests. I would recommend her to anyone. Reasonable price too!

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

Amber is awesome! My invitations are beautiful and just what I wanted!

Sent on 07/24/2012

E. Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Amber with suite paper was so amazing to work with. She was kind, her work was precise and always exceeded my expectations. I had her work on several assignments for my wedding, I wish I had known about her early enough to do my invitations and everything I needed for my wedding. Her work is above the rest and I highly recommend her to my brides as I am a wedding vendor also. After you contact her be prepared to fall in love with her wining personality on top of her amazing work!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Amber was great throughout the entire process - responded quickly to emails & had the invitations ready in a reasonable time frame. Invitations looked GREAT - a little more expensive than ordering ones from typical wedding invitation sites, but they were worth it. I have received multiple comments on how amazing they look :)

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kristie · Married on 08/11/2012

I cant wait to work with Suite Paper again! Great experience!

Sent on 08/15/2012

elane · Married on 06/16/2012

Prime Example Events & Wedding Planning contacted Suite Paper for our fan program needs. Even-though she was given a short turn-around, she accepted the job with “no-problem” she asked a few questions and told me she had a design in mind. I told her that my client wanted something different and to fit their New York theme. We were so pleased with the outcome. She delivered on her promise. Absolutely beautiful! We would definitely be using Suites Paper again and will refer them to all our clients and friends. Thank you so much Amber – Suites Paper for being a part of putting a big smile on our client’s face.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Bridgette · event on 05/05/2012

Suite Paper did an amazing job on my daughter's invitations. I have received so many compliments on them. Iwill definitely be using them in the future for all of my invitation needs! Thank you again, you did an outstanding job!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Becca · Married on 07/30/2011

I wish that I could give Amber more than 5 stars. I wasn't planning on getting a wedding planner, but I am so happy that we got Amber for our wedding. We really wanted a stress-free wedding and having Amber there really provided that for us. She put us at ease and took care of the details- things we didn't even think about. She also did the flowers for our rehearsal, ceremony and reception and they were gorgeous. Overall, we were thrilled with our wedding and Amber was a huge part of making it a success.

This might give you a good idea of how great she made it: http://vimeo.com/28493434

Sent on 09/22/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/14/2011

Amber was very friendly and great to work with. I told her how I wanted my wedding and provided her with a photo of my dream wedding and it was more than what I could have imagined.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Brandi · Married on 04/30/2011

Amber was super professional! She was always on time for our meetings and she always responded to my emails in a timely fashion. I used Events by Amber for Wedding Day Coordination services, but I also ended up contracting her do all of my floral arrangements, which were so beautiful! Amber definitly is a expert at what she does. She is creative and knows how to take your ideas and implement them in ways you never imagined. I know I must have sent her a thousand emails over the course of planning my wedding, but she was always so pleasant. Our wedding went so smoothly! Since we had an alotted time frame, it was important that our wedding start on time. Not only did we start on time, but everything ran smoothly! I didn't have any problems on my wedding day and Amber and her team were the reason I was able to remain stress free. I highly recommend Events by Amber!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Kristy · Married on 01/21/2011

Amber is EXTREMELY organized but also flexible. She was very pleasant to work with and best of all she was affordable. I'm sure she'll go far in the wedding planning business! I'd recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Celeste · Married on 09/04/2010

Absolutely amazing! Events by Amber is the perfect addition to your wedding day.

Sent on 10/18/2010