Suite Dreamz Travel Reviews

Suite Dreamz Travel 1
Suite Dreamz Travel 2
Suite Dreamz Travel 3

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

Julie was very friendly and knowledgeable, she found us a great deal promptly and was very professional! Definitely looking forward to working with her again!

Sent on 10/07/2016

dwayne · Married on 06/22/2016

Julie was amazing! She helped me to plan the best vacation to Hawaii and most amazing proposal to my now fiancé! She is very warm, has a great personality and really wants you to have the best experience. By the end of this trip, I felt like Julie was family as she really wanted us to have the best experience ever and shared in our joy. I will be going back to her time and time again for any and all of my travel needs!! I am already excited to plan my honeymoon with her!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel is PASSIONATE about planning, creating, and securing a dream get-a-way that caters to your dream honeymoon. She will even provide brilliant ideas you didn't know were a part of your dream trip and get good deals to make it a reality. She is an expert on honeymoon travel, and knows a great deal about different destinations and has traveled a lot herself. Julie is extremely responsive and assertive. She doesn't let the deals get away. But you have to move fast. She will get back to you ASAP and even works creative hours to get the trip booked and spends a great deal of time with you to work it out. I would seriously advise couples to get a solid of vision of where they would want to go, and what a true and realistic budget is available to work with. This will save the couple and the travel agent a great deal of time. But even if a couple is not 100% sure, Julie can help you get there. I was not experienced with the world of travel agencies. I was not ready with that info and had a vague idea of what we wanted. Julie was SO patient and understanding of this though throughout the process. So help yourselves and the travel agent by preparing this in advance. Call Suite Dreamz to lock in your dream honeymoon. Julie will make it happen for you!!!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Brittney · Married on 06/04/2016

First off- julie is truly a real life superwoman. She set my fiancé and I up for the most incredible trip to Jamaica. My fiancé and I didn't have much of a budget for our honeymoon so we decided to do a honeymoon registry so we could make sure we had an amazing honeymoon. Although we didn't have a huge budget, Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel made sure we got everything we wanted and more! I can't tell you enough how amazing she was. She looked into every option and answered every question I had thoroughly. She set us up to stay at two different resorts instead of one, which I didn't even think about but now wouldn't have any other way. Julie bent over backwards for us and if I ever felt uncomfortable with something or unsure, Julie made sure I knew exactly what was going on. I can't tell you how important that was to us with our budget and specific timeline. I will definitely be back to travel through Suite Dreamz Travel. I can't recommend her enough. She's stuck with me for life.! Thank you Julie and Suite Dreamz Travel!! :)

Sent on 05/27/2016

TARSHELL · Married on 04/25/2015

I usually don’t write reviews, but I’m so impress with the extraordinary level of professionalism and customer service I received from Julie Cary . I feel compelled to share with other travelers and especially future couples contemplating a Destination Wedding!
    I began planning my April 2015 Destination Wedding in December of 2013.  We decided to go with Suite Dreams Travel because I had a good experience with Julie about 4 years prior to getting engaged.  It can be so stressful planning a wedding when your venue and vendors are in another country, communication is few and far between and that had been a major issue for me.  At the end of November I received a call from Julie Cary my destination wedding planner, she tan into a few issues but at the time she did not tell me she hadn’t received any of my wedding group information from the resort, she played it cool and assured me she had things under control and to not stress (because I was stressed and nervous). She is definitely a woman of her word.   Within 7 days of that conversation Julie called me to confirm/finalized details, airlines release dates and when we’d need to book flights, wedding group member names, numbers and addresses.  As well as confirmation of venue contract information (time of ceremony, location reception time etc.) resort wedding coordinator name and contact information, resort budget planning worksheet, wedding planning form and planning booklet for the Bride and the Groom.  All of a sudden I was back to my carefree self.  Julie was “ON IT”.    When the airfare published on November 10th it came out on the expensive side way more than what me and our guest expected.  A few of them refuse to book airfare with the agent opting to book their own airfare.  A group of people still decided to book the higher rate because it was a nonstop flight to the destination.  We also decided not to wait for cheaper flights not wanting to run the risk of not getting a nonstop flight as only one airline off

Sent on 10/23/2016

Benjamin · Married on 05/12/2007

I had a GREAT time with the wife on our 9th Anniversary Vacation. Booked through Suite Dreamz Travel for the first time and won't book through anyone else, including myself, ever again. We literally had no idea where we wanted to go being that we've never been out of the country we just knew that's what we wanted. We gave our Travel Agent Julie how much we could spend and what we like (Beach, Pools and warm weather) and she did the rest. It was great trip planning, and a great pick of the resort. From the day we left until the day we came back was perfect. Airfare, pick up times, airport to hotel transportation and even our excursion transportation was all done by Julie. I loved it and I HIGHLY recommend her and this company to anyone. Perfect trip. THANKS!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Capri · 0000-00-00

Julie ensured all travel, transportation, and excursion activities were taken care of for my father's wedding. I was so satisfied that I ended up booking a vacation with Suite Dreamz the following month and was blown away by Julie's speedy responses and gifts during my stay. Her service is superb and I'll certainly be reaching out to her when it's my time to tie the knot!

Sent on 09/27/2017

tara · Married on 07/28/2017

We planned our destination wedding and Julie was of great help. She helped us decide on a great resort and everyone loved it and got to their destination.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sheri · Married on 07/28/2017

I loved the fact that Julie found the perfect place for my daughter's wedding that was planned in very little time. Went to Royalton white sands and it was great very clean and pretty the only downfall was the workers asking us to participate in a talk to offer us a timeshare. I opted out but the entire trip was excellent. Thanks to Julie the wedding was perfect and she made us stress free with all the arrangements. If you would like someone who's dedicated and pay attention to details Julie is the right person. I smile because even though I had a million questions she was there to answer all of my questions and walk me through every step of the way. Thank you!!!!!! I really will use her for all of my travel needs.

Sent on 09/26/2017

erin · Married on 09/30/2017

I met Julie at a wedding expo in Baltimore and decided to give her a call about possibly planning a destination wedding. After finding a beautiful resort in Mexico, wedding plans changed and would take place locally. So travel plans changed from destination wedding to a honeymoon vacation. My fiancé and I were book for a non stop fight and lodging at a beautiful resort with an all inclusive package in Puerto Rico. In rolls hurricane Irma. Julie maintained contact and assured me that she was tracking the storm. She sensed my anxiety and made a conference call to the resort who advised me that they had not been majorly impacted by the storm. Then came hurricane Maria and needless to say, we were not going to Puerto Rico. Julie took her entire day to work with me. Because it was only one week before we were scheduled to travel, there were not may options for hotel or fights. Not to mention, most of the Caribbean had been affected by the hurricanes. Within 48 hours, I was booked for a honeymoon in Maui for a price comparable to what we had already paid for Puerto Rico. Although there were no all inclusive packages available and it was not a non stop flight, Julie made every accommodation possible to ensure that we had an amazing honeymoon........and we did. She took care of everything, even the rental car. We were emailed all of the travel info and all we had to do was show up. She even followed up via email upon our return. My new husband and I loved Hawaii so much that we are thinking about planning a group trip for our 1 year anniversary and will be using Suite Dreamz Travel. I highly recommend this vendor as Julie is able to match the prices offered on many travel websites and it makes less work for the traveler. With all of the changes that were made during the process, Julie never once complained and was always very pleasant. She makes you feel like you are the only client she is working with.

Sent on 10/13/2017