suit supply Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for suit supply

Patrick · Married on 06/11/2016

I had a custom M2M suit made for me at Suit Supply for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! I worked with Robert Prezioso in the personal tailoring section and we built out an amazing suit that matched our wedding's concept so well (Were aiming for it to feel like a giant cocktail party). Robert helped me pick out a fabric that worked great for what I wanted, and now I have a gorgeous suit that's amazing for work as well (I've worn it at presentation's with my company's C level management and felt amazingly confident in it). The price is worth it as you pay for the suit based on your fabric choices - making the options effectively free. Considering what I've paid to rent a suit/tux for friends' weddings before (Which you have to return!), the cost was well worth it. Highly recommended.

• User3842082 · 2+ years ago

great service, great advice to help my fiance get a suit for the wedding within an hour.

Got 2 suits for the grooms, they were tailored perfectly, and fit phenomenally after alterations. Got many comments from guests on how handsome we both looked. The price was on par for a tailor-made suit in NYC.