19 Reviews for SugarPop's Candy Catering

Design (2)
Edible Treats (2)
Available (2)
15 SugarPop's Candy Catering Reviews

We hired SugarPop’s Candy and Soda Shop for our wedding and created a candy buffet for our guests. When we first met with them we picked out all the candy we wanted for the wedding, they gave us choices based on colors and flavors that we wanted. For the wedding, they handled all of the set up, table decor, and labeling. It was such a big hit at our wedding and we were so happy to have chosen them!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/16/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Edible Treats, Available

All I can say is wow! The candy bar at my wedding was an absolute hit! Everyone complimented the presentation and the quality of the candy. It was all delicious and I highly recommend them when it comes to choosing a wedding favor! Candy if the go to!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats, Available, Assembly, Design

Loved working with Sugar Pops!! Would highly recommend them for any event. I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We had our Wedding last week with very specific instructions on how we wanted it with colors and theme. This Wedding was also outside and we were very worried with the hot weather we had. Luckily, SugarPops knew how to not only help us choose appropriate candy, but also stuff that would be able to handle the heat! We were so happy that we had them do instead ordering candy online and putting it together ourselves.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

SugarPops was amazing!!! Sean was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services!!! They took care of everything....I did not have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The service was good. They have it on time, decorated the table and pick up when event was over. Everybody liked it!! Thanks

Profile Picture Maria, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Sugar pops made our special day perfect

Profile Picture Amy, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

SugarPop's Candy brought the wow factor to our summer bash, and owner Sean Colas was a pleasure to work with. He listened to my vision, beat my budget and absolutely delivered. Thanks so much for an incredible conversation piece at our party!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

SugarPops stunning creation of an edible garden was a signature show piece at our event! The staff was incredible to deal with, creative and delivered a food experience for our guests that was unforgettable!

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

These guys were great and very affordable compared to other companies I researched. The dessert bar was a great hit and just the style we discussed prior to the event. I would definately recommend and use this company again.

Profile Picture User4130242, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The people at sugar pops were a joy to work with! The candy bar was absolutely perfect, and all my guests loved it! The set up was beautiful and the candy was delicious. I could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Linsay , 5/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts

The staff at Sugar Pops put together an impressive candy buffet for our wedding. They helped us select the candies that would look best with our color theme and that our guests would enjoy. Everyone loved the buffet and most of the candy was eaten or taken home by our guests. They did a great job of layering the candy and adding additional decorations to the table to create a beautiful buffet.

Profile Picture c, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts

The candy buffet was gorgeous and delicious and the service was outstanding! SugarPop's added that special touch to our special day!

Profile Picture User3861759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The candy buffet was amazing, and it was treated like it was their own wedding. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

Profile Picture User3681067, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

At EvanGrace Event Planning, we work with a wide variety of vendor specialists. It is so very important to have a great relationship that is trustworthy, consistent, flexible, and bring a true value and quality to their work. Sugarpop's is a perfect example of that relationship. We never have to worry about the quality of their products and they ALWAYS exceed our clients expectations. As we continue to work with them in the future, w trust that they will create the perfect sweets buffet for our clients.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)