SugarPop's Candy Catering Reviews

19 | Mooresville, NC

19 Reviews for SugarPop's Candy Catering

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

We hired SugarPop’s Candy and Soda Shop for our wedding and created a candy buffet for our guests. When we first met with them we picked out all the candy we wanted for the wedding, they gave us choices based on colors and flavors that we wanted. For the wedding, they handled all of the set up, table decor, and labeling. It was such a big hit at our wedding and we were so happy to have chosen them!

All I can say is wow! The candy bar at my wedding was an absolute hit! Everyone complimented the presentation and the quality of the candy. It was all delicious and I highly recommend them when it comes to choosing a wedding favor! Candy if the go to!

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

Loved working with Sugar Pops!! Would highly recommend them for any event. I will definitely use them again.

Christine · Married on 05/17/2015

We had our Wedding last week with very specific instructions on how we wanted it with colors and theme. This Wedding was also outside and we were very worried with the hot weather we had. Luckily, SugarPops knew how to not only help us choose appropriate candy, but also stuff that would be able to handle the heat! We were so happy that we had them do instead ordering candy online and putting it together ourselves.

Kelly · Married on 03/28/2015

SugarPops was amazing!!! Sean was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend their services!!! They took care of everything....I did not have to worry about a thing.

Maria · Married on 02/07/2015

The service was good. They have it on time, decorated the table and pick up when event was over. Everybody liked it!! Thanks

Amy · Married on 12/13/2014

Sugar pops made our special day perfect

Maureen · Married on 06/01/2014

SugarPop's Candy brought the wow factor to our summer bash, and owner Sean Colas was a pleasure to work with. He listened to my vision, beat my budget and absolutely delivered. Thanks so much for an incredible conversation piece at our party!

Sandy · Married on 05/14/2014

SugarPops stunning creation of an edible garden was a signature show piece at our event! The staff was incredible to deal with, creative and delivered a food experience for our guests that was unforgettable!

These guys were great and very affordable compared to other companies I researched. The dessert bar was a great hit and just the style we discussed prior to the event. I would definately recommend and use this company again.

Linsay · Married on 05/04/2014

The people at sugar pops were a joy to work with! The candy bar was absolutely perfect, and all my guests loved it! The set up was beautiful and the candy was delicious. I could not have asked for anything more.

c · Married on 04/19/2014

The staff at Sugar Pops put together an impressive candy buffet for our wedding. They helped us select the candies that would look best with our color theme and that our guests would enjoy. Everyone loved the buffet and most of the candy was eaten or taken home by our guests. They did a great job of layering the candy and adding additional decorations to the table to create a beautiful buffet.

The candy buffet was gorgeous and delicious and the service was outstanding! SugarPop's added that special touch to our special day!

The candy buffet was amazing, and it was treated like it was their own wedding. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone.

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2013

At EvanGrace Event Planning, we work with a wide variety of vendor specialists. It is so very important to have a great relationship that is trustworthy, consistent, flexible, and bring a true value and quality to their work. Sugarpop's is a perfect example of that relationship. We never have to worry about the quality of their products and they ALWAYS exceed our clients expectations. As we continue to work with them in the future, w trust that they will create the perfect sweets buffet for our clients.

Kristy · event on: 03/29/2014

The SugarPop's Candy and Soda Shop staff is wonderful!! They are not just selling a product rather providing a full service above and beyond expectations. For two years Sean has worked with me from idea conception to product delivery ensuring impeccable attention to detail and assuring that my 900 guests would be pleased. And pleased they were! Last year, the staff worked tediously on every detail of our candy bar: candy options, color scheme, complete tablescape with each candy vase or jar labeled with a whimsical printed tag. This year I was even happier when we received (with short notice) 400 beautiful handcrafted triple jumbo sized marshmallows for our event. Individually wrapped with coordinated candy and bow, each bag was made with identical care. I love that SugarPops will work to get anything you ask. Sean and his wife have created a hard-working dedicated team that works like a family to make sure each and every customer is extremely satisfied. Well-done!

Elaina · event on: 05/31/2014

Thanks to SugarPop's the graduation gifts that I handed out were the HIT of every graduation party!!! I ordered the personalized s'mores with college logos on them for each of my daughter's friends. Every child (boys and girls) were in awe and excited to receive the gift (with a money bow attached on top that I added). I highly recommend you check out this quaint store in downtown Mooresville for personal service and unique gift ideas!!!

Jennifer · event on: 12/18/2014

I contacted them two weeks before my event after another place backed out and they made my 1st Charity event amazing with the candy bar!! Everyone loved it so much I only got a handful of a friends. Thanks again for all you did for Night of Neurology you rocked out for Epilepsy! We are in planning stages for our second one and they are already one of my vendors to contact!!

• User4386854 · event on: 09/06/2014

SugarPops did an Excellent job setting up a themed buffet for my son's Bar Mitzvah Party. Excellent service, high quality candy and just a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend!!!