Sugarlilly Sweet Shop Reviews

28 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

28 Reviews for Sugarlilly Sweet Shop

Cake was very good, and turned out beautiful and unique!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Loved working with Sugarlilly Sweet Shop!! Our cakes our amazing and tasted even better!! Very easy to work with and great pricing :)

Sent on 12/20/2012

Veereeya · Married on 10/06/2012

Cake looks great and tastes so good!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

We used SugarLilly Sweet Shop, an on-site caterer at Bentley's on the Bay, for our May 26th wedding. Lila was great to work with! We were unsure of what we wanted exactly, but she took the time to send us ideas based on our wedding theme and budget. Everything worked out wonderfully - we ended up getting a small cake with pink buttercream ruffles and ruffled cupcakes for our guests. They looked and tasted great! We had a cake tasting prior to deciding and honestly could've stayed there, eating cake all day! She's very creative with her offerings and I think any bride would be happy with her services. Thanks Lila! Everything was awesome!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Cappra · Married on 05/20/2012

Sugar Lilly's made a beautiful cake and it was exactly what my daughter wanted. Lila was easy to work with and wanted the cake to be what my daughter wanted. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

Lila at Sugarlilly made not one but three cakes for our wedding and all three were beautiful and tasted wonderful!!! We also had the mini cheesecakes and key lime pies, and both were a HUGE hit with guests. The coconut cake was my personal favorite...and I'm a chocolate girl....so that's saying something!! Lila was on time and extremely professional and we couldn't have asked for more:) Thank you for making our wedding day filled with so many tasty treats!!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

I don't even know where to start about the amazing amazing cake. Everyone is still talking about how good they tasted and how beautiful they looked. I was truly blown away with our grooms cake - he was so surprised and has told everyone about his awesome Alabama Crimson Tide cake. ;) We LOVED them both & they are still being talked about! So good!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Jaimie · Married on 11/05/2011

The cake was absolutely beautiful! I had to have everyone take several pics of it! It also tasted amazing, But the real hit was her dessert bar, i high recommend the brownie pops! I defiantly needed more :)

Sent on 11/22/2011

Nikki · Married on 10/17/2011

My marble cupcakes w/ cookies & cream icing were amazingly delicious!!! Everyone LOVED them!!!

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/08/2011

Our wedding cake was not only absolutely beautiful but delicious too!

Sent on 10/12/2011

dawn · Married on 10/08/2011

Samantha at Sugarlilly's was wonderful!! She made cupcakes for our wedding and even created the cupcake holders for my centerpieces. She was professional, friendly and responded quickly to all correspondence. I would highly recommend her to future brides to be!!! Everyone loved the cupcakes!!!Thanks Samantha!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2011

Samantha is AMAZING! she makes beautiful cakes. she designed my husbands cake exactly how he imagined it!

Sent on 09/23/2011

LauraLee · Married on 08/27/2011

Everyone at my wedding raved about how delicious the cakes were, both strawberry and red velvet. Samantha did a great job in providing us delicious and beautiful cakes that were exactly as we wanted. All i can say is YUMMY!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2011
  • F

Barbara · Married on 08/06/2011

Samantha at Sugarlily Sweets was great to work with. Due to the fact that I had a destination wedding we were only able to communicate about ideas and flavors over the phone, but it worked out great. She was able to create a gorgeous cake that was exactly what I was looking for. The vanilla butter cream frosting was amazing!!!! -Barbara and Will 8/6/11

Sent on 08/29/2011

Holly · Married on 07/22/2011

The cake was beautiful and delicious! I would recommend Sugarlilly Sweet Shop to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Holly · Married on 07/22/2011

My wedding cake tasted amazing! It was everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Tori · Married on 06/23/2011

Samantha with sugarlilly sweet shop was so awesome! She was extremely quick to respond to all of my questions. I gave her different pictures of cakes I wanted to combine features to create my dream wedding cake and it turned out better than I imagined! The grooms cake was also great! We chose the logo of my husband's favorite band and it rocked! All the groomsmen were so jealous!! Both cakes tasted amazing!! The candy buffet she did for us was to die for! It was the cutest thing I had ever seen and all the guests were very impressed!! Would definitely recommend her to all!!! :)

Sent on 06/30/2011

Katie · Married on 05/21/2011

Samantha at SugarLilly is absolutely wonderful! My husband and I recently got married (5/21/2011) and she did our amazing dessert buffet as well as his grooms cake. Everywhere was DELICIOUS and absolutely STUNNING! She had amazing ideas to contribute to what I had in mind for our dessert buffet and it turned out so well. Her prices are fair and comparable to everything in the area! (About the same as Publix on a few items!) I would recommend Samantha to anyone!
    Some pictures from our wedding with dessert pictures as well:

Sent on 06/29/2011

Alyson · Married on 05/14/2011

My Wedding Cake was Fabulous! Taste and Design was exactly what I wanted! I used 'Turkey Pops' in place of a Grooms Cake-Adorable and Yummy! Thank you for being apart of my wedding day!

Wedding Vendors like you make the experience 'Fun & Easy'

GREAT JOB SUGARLILLY!

Sent on 08/23/2011

michelle · Married on 04/10/2011

We really enjoyed working with Samantha at Sugarlilly's. She ultimately created our wedding cake exactly as we wanted it! It looked beautiful and it tasted great too. She even made us some cupcakes that we could take home with us to either freeze and enjoy for our anniversary or whenever! Samantha was very responsive and had great follow-up. You will enjoy working with her and she makes great cakes!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Laurel · Married on 04/08/2011

Samantha with Sugarlilly Sweet Shop outdid herself with both our wedding cupcakes and a special birthday cake for my husband, who's birthday coincided with our wedding day! Her cupcakes received RAVE reviews from all of our guests - the cake was perfectly light, moist, and delicious. And she did an outstanding job on my husband's birthday cake - a Texas A&M football helmet accessorized with a big sparkler. Samantha also is very responsive to communications and is easy to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2011
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/22/2012

Sugarlilly Sweet shop was great. I wanted a red snapper groom’s cake and she didn’t even bat an eye to the challenge. Both the groom’s and the wedding cake were exactly what I wanted. For the 2 bites I had, the cakes tasted great! The first quote for the cake was a bit high but she was great at getting the price within my budget. This was one of the reasons I went with Cabana Blue/Bentley’s because it was a no brainer for catering and cake. Great service!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Ginny · Married on 08/27/2011

Samantha was very easy to work with for my daughter's wedding. We gave her a picture of our idea and she delivered. The cake (strawberry) was absolutely delicious and everyone seemed to comment about how good it was. Great job, Samantha!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Anne · Married on 09/29/2012

3.5

Both my wedding cake and grooms cake were fabulous! They looked amazing and tasted even better! Although I was a bit nervous about the baker being switched a few months out from my wedding, I was thrilled with heather in the end, she did a great job and really went the extra mile to make sure I got what I wanted while keeping our price down.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2012

Both my wedding cake and grooms cake were exactly what we asked for! We couldnt have been more pleased. She was very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2012