Sugarglam Reviews

Sugarglam View more information

• Harish
    Harish C. Married on 08/21/2022

Excellent HMUA

Santhana Lakshmi was a great HMUA to work with. She was extremely responsive and was easy to communicate with. She was also flexible and made sure to work with me to create looks that I wanted. I hired her to do both my south indian wedding look and reception look. She helped create a beautiful poola jadda for the wedding and a more modern look for the reception. She arrived on time and was extremely professional throughout. Highly recommend for other brides!
  • Ramya
    Ramya G. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I have worked with Sugarglam multiple times for my modeling photoshoots. She is an amazing makeup artist and a talented one.

Sugarglam has amazing skill set and I was extremely happy with the outcome every single time she gets to do my makeup
    Sindhya Married on 01/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very talented and amazing makeup artist!

Santhanalshmi did makeup, hairdo and draping for my wedding event. She is very talented and knows what suits best for every face color. I got many compliments on my wedding for the makeup especially. It looked very natural.
    She is very nice and friendly person to work with. Would definitely recommend her :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Shalini Married on 12/18/2021

Wonderful experience

I worked with lakshmi Santhana @sugarglam for all my wedding events!! She did my hair and makeup for sangeet night which was just perfect, makeup was very natural and hairstyling was just how I wanted. On my big day she did hair, makeup and saree draping for pellikuturu and pelli events (south Indian wedding) and again makeup was on point for both the events, looked so natural and beautiful 😍, we did different hair styling for each event exactly how I wanted. Everyone loved my styling for all the events and I received so many compliments that day.. specially on my makeup being on point !! Overall my experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend her for any event.
  • Anagha
    Anagha R. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal hair makeup and saree + groom make up

Thanks to Sugarglam, my fiancé and I both looked our best and have the best memories from our wedding day
    Shobana V. Married on 11/25/2021

Absolutely amazing

Santhana Lakshmi has been amazing and wonderful to work with. I have engaged her services several times and she has exceeded expectations. She is extremely easy to work with, professional, listens to your needs and nails the look.
    Chetana M. Married on 04/21/2022
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

It was nice working with sugarglam

I’d hired sugarglam to do my makeup, hair and saree for my engagement. The look turned out to be amazing and got many compliments. Really like her dedication and work. Would totally recommend her to make your big day extra special.