856 Reviews for SugarBakers Cakes

Dessert Buffet (3)
Cookies (2)
Pastries (2)
856 SugarBakers Cakes Reviews

Sugarbakers made a beautiful 4 tier for my daughter and her husbands wedding last weekend. They were married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and the cake was a true work of art. It was delicious. Almond/Raspberry layer and Smith Island layer. They made the cake just as we ordered and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed it!! I would recommend sugar bakers to anyone that is planning a wedding in the Baltimore/Annapolis area. You will not be sorry!!!!!

Profile Picture User5489098, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They were very professional and fun for our cake tasting and the flavors were all super delicious!

Profile Picture Gena, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so pleased with the Wedding Cake we ordered for our daughter's wedding on 8/22/15. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and absolutely delicious....our 193 guests raved about it and the bride & groom could not have been happier. They have the top tier of their cake saved in their freezer for their first year anniversary. Hope I get a piece too. :-)

Profile Picture Maribel, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Words can not explain how beautiful and delicious our Wedding cake from Sugar bakers was.

Profile Picture Timothy, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

So GOOD! Everyone loved the carrot cake and red velvet cupcakes. They were very easy to work with and Kristin S. is amazing!

Profile Picture User4266984, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was gorgeous and delicious. They exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Dionne, 7/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A trusted co-worker recommended this bakery and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was very friendly during our cake tasting. They did not pressure us to sign a contract at all, although we did because the cake is AMAZING. I'm not a fan of fondant, so we did French Butter Cream, and it was delicious. The bakery is a little pricey, but worth every penny. The cake and service is just that good. In fact, Kristin gave me options to help me fit the cake of my dreams into my budget. When I got my final guest count, I had ordered too much cake, and SugarBakers gladly changed my cake size and refunded me the difference back to my credit card. My cake was decorated EXACTLY as I had asked, they delivered to my venue on time, and the guests ate EVERY bit of it. Luckily, SugarBakers also gives you another cake on your 1st anniversary, so there is no need to save the top tier!

Profile Picture Shari, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake not only looked beautiful, but tasted absolutely delicious! We went with the Smith Island (yellow cake with fudge filling and reese peanut butter pieces) and red velvet flavors for our cake. EVERYONE kept talking about how good the cake was and were asking the servers for seconds. We even had guests come to us the next day asking if we had any cake left!!! Our family and friends were literally saying that it was the BEST cake that they ever tasted and it absolutely was that good and divine!!! My experience with SugarBakers was very pleasant and smooth from start to finish. It was great working with Kristin! I thought it was nice of her to write me a thank you note for selecting SugarBakers (the only wedding vendor that wrote me a thank you note and it was a nice touch). I am very picky and can be indecisive at times, but she was very patient with me and did not rush me at all. I also had the chance to converse with Claire from time to time and she made sure to take care of me and made sure I had nothing to worry about regarding the cake on wedding day. They were very responsive and always got back to me in a few hours, or at least by the next day. As a bride with tons of items on your checklist, you value when vendors get right back to you. We had an increase in our guest list and had to change the delivery time and they were very flexible with accommodating our requests. SugarBakers is definitely worth every penny! I look forward to working with them for future events and CANNOT WAIT until we pick up our free ANNIVERSARY CAKE next year!!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Even more importantly it was affordable. Thank you Sugarbakers!

Profile Picture Missy, 7/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

we did cupcakes and a cake topping, everything was awesome and tasted great. very special

Profile Picture Joe, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely beautiful! They allowed me to send photos of my vision and they did an amazing job accomplishing the look! Tasting was very fun and made personal. The cake was obviously delicious! We did canoli and peach melba! Yum! This is a great baker! AND YOU GET A FREE TIER OF ANY FLAVOR ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

SugarBakers cakes are OUTSTANDING! By far, the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. They even threw in a one-year anniversary cake and a pre-wedding cake (we chose to use it for our engagement anniversary cake). We had a great experience working with the sales team to select our wedding cakes. The SugarBakers portfolio provided many ideas for our cake, but they were willing to create a design for our wedding that was unique to us. Since signing with SugarBakers, we've used them for my niece's first birthday, my father's birthday, and I'm making arrangements to use them for my mother's birthday, too!

Profile Picture Kait, 7/4/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our cake the decor on it turned out phenomenal and we got tons of complements on it. I had a rough design that I sent over to them based off of one of their cakes they'd done previously and the general theme I saw for our wedding. They turned my design into something that exceeded my expectations. Though I have to admit that I did have a moment thinking that the flowers on my cake were fake rather than sugar or flower paste and I wasn't the only one. One of my cousins relayed to me that my grandmother had a shocking moment when she took a flower and "rinsed" it in her water to get the frosting off of it.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a 4 tier, 2 flavor cake with cascading sugar flowers from the top to the bottom for our wedding at the Antrim 1844 in Taneytown, MD. The flavors were the Raspberry Amaretto and Smith Island. We had 150 guests and while we had more than enough cake, there was none left because people came back for seconds and thirds- that's how good it was! Our experience with them was great, from the tasting to the wedding day. I wanted something very simple and elegant and that is what I got! My only complaint is the flowers were a little too violet, which made them appear blue rather than the royal purple I had envisioned; but the cake was so beautiful and delicious it didn't matter.

They also provided the cake for my shower, which was delicious (of course!) I would highly recommend sugarbakers!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/27/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great Service, went to the tasting, patiently worked with us on what was a basic cake but treated with excellent customer service. Answered follow up questions and provided us with a beautiful cake on our wedding day! Can't wait for the one year anniversary topper! Thank you so very much.

Profile Picture Ann , 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was our cake gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, it tasted delicious! SugarBakers was easy to work with and delivered the cake right on time. From the tasting to the final product, everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User4368392, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! Our wedding cake was gorgeous and so delicious! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Besides being absolutely beautiful, the cake tasted sooo good! We did a taste testing between SugarBakers and a few other bakeries and SugarBakers won hands down, without competition. The flavors of the cakes taste so natural, not artifical like every other bakery. We had the Smith Island (chocolate & peanut butter cups crushed between layers of white cake) and the Peach Melba (white cake layers separated by peach mousse and rasberries). Everyone was asking to be served a second slice! You cannot go wrong with SugarBakers!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was to die for. So delicious and fresh! We chose the eed velvet and smith island for ours. They made sure our cake was there in a timely manner. The cake was just like we pictured. Thank you sugarbakers for a delicious cake!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We went up to the office for a cake tasting. We were blown away by the quality of the cakes and the numerous different kinds of flavors they had to offer. We had a hard time deciding which flavors to choose. We ended up combining the look of two cakes and were so excited with how it came out on our wedding day. We had guests talking about the cake for weeks. SugarBakers was phenomenal. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugarbakers is our go to bakery and once again they delivered a magnificent confection!!

Profile Picture User5628812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugar bakers did an awesome job with our wedding cake! The cake not only looked good it taste good! We would highly recommend them again.

Profile Picture Dionisa, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I discovered Sugarbakers from my sister who used them for her wedding. She told me she went to a ton of cake tastings and they were the best. She was right.

Sugarbakers cakes were not only delicious but beautiful. We showed them a few images of what we wanted in a cake and they nailed it! They also throw in a free anniversary cake so you don't need to save the top if you don't want to.

I was fortunate enough to get the same cake flavor (Raspberry Amaretto) for my bridal shower cake and got a sneak preview - and trust me, it was absolutely delicious and moist. Would go to them again for special occasion cakes, birthday cakes, etc.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 5/8/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sugarbaker created a delicious and beautiful custom cake!

Profile Picture User5452076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My now husband and I chose SugarBakers for our wedding cake quite frankly because the flavors were delicious and different! Any bakery you go to will be expensive for a wedding cake (and if you don't believe me you haven't been planning long), so you might as well choose the the most flavorful one. Our cake was a "simple" three-tier with two flavors (peach-raspberry on the bottom and peanut butter chocolate for the top two). They are very easy to deal with and the cake came out exactly how we wanted it.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/1/15, 8 Reviews