847 Reviews for SugarBakers Cakes

Pastries (2)
Custom Design (1)
Private Tastings (1)
847 SugarBakers Cakes Reviews

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Even more importantly it was affordable. Thank you Sugarbakers!

Profile Picture Missy, 7/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

we did cupcakes and a cake topping, everything was awesome and tasted great. very special

Profile Picture Joe, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely beautiful! They allowed me to send photos of my vision and they did an amazing job accomplishing the look! Tasting was very fun and made personal. The cake was obviously delicious! We did canoli and peach melba! Yum! This is a great baker! AND YOU GET A FREE TIER OF ANY FLAVOR ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

SugarBakers cakes are OUTSTANDING! By far, the best wedding cake I've ever tasted. They even threw in a one-year anniversary cake and a pre-wedding cake (we chose to use it for our engagement anniversary cake). We had a great experience working with the sales team to select our wedding cakes. The SugarBakers portfolio provided many ideas for our cake, but they were willing to create a design for our wedding that was unique to us. Since signing with SugarBakers, we've used them for my niece's first birthday, my father's birthday, and I'm making arrangements to use them for my mother's birthday, too!

Profile Picture Kait, 7/4/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our cake the decor on it turned out phenomenal and we got tons of complements on it. I had a rough design that I sent over to them based off of one of their cakes they'd done previously and the general theme I saw for our wedding. They turned my design into something that exceeded my expectations. Though I have to admit that I did have a moment thinking that the flowers on my cake were fake rather than sugar or flower paste and I wasn't the only one. One of my cousins relayed to me that my grandmother had a shocking moment when she took a flower and "rinsed" it in her water to get the frosting off of it.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a 4 tier, 2 flavor cake with cascading sugar flowers from the top to the bottom for our wedding at the Antrim 1844 in Taneytown, MD. The flavors were the Raspberry Amaretto and Smith Island. We had 150 guests and while we had more than enough cake, there was none left because people came back for seconds and thirds- that's how good it was! Our experience with them was great, from the tasting to the wedding day. I wanted something very simple and elegant and that is what I got! My only complaint is the flowers were a little too violet, which made them appear blue rather than the royal purple I had envisioned; but the cake was so beautiful and delicious it didn't matter.

They also provided the cake for my shower, which was delicious (of course!) I would highly recommend sugarbakers!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/27/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great Service, went to the tasting, patiently worked with us on what was a basic cake but treated with excellent customer service. Answered follow up questions and provided us with a beautiful cake on our wedding day! Can't wait for the one year anniversary topper! Thank you so very much.

Profile Picture Ann , 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was our cake gorgeous and exactly what I wanted, it tasted delicious! SugarBakers was easy to work with and delivered the cake right on time. From the tasting to the final product, everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User4368392, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! Our wedding cake was gorgeous and so delicious! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Besides being absolutely beautiful, the cake tasted sooo good! We did a taste testing between SugarBakers and a few other bakeries and SugarBakers won hands down, without competition. The flavors of the cakes taste so natural, not artifical like every other bakery. We had the Smith Island (chocolate & peanut butter cups crushed between layers of white cake) and the Peach Melba (white cake layers separated by peach mousse and rasberries). Everyone was asking to be served a second slice! You cannot go wrong with SugarBakers!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was to die for. So delicious and fresh! We chose the eed velvet and smith island for ours. They made sure our cake was there in a timely manner. The cake was just like we pictured. Thank you sugarbakers for a delicious cake!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We went up to the office for a cake tasting. We were blown away by the quality of the cakes and the numerous different kinds of flavors they had to offer. We had a hard time deciding which flavors to choose. We ended up combining the look of two cakes and were so excited with how it came out on our wedding day. We had guests talking about the cake for weeks. SugarBakers was phenomenal. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugarbakers is our go to bakery and once again they delivered a magnificent confection!!

Profile Picture User5628812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugar bakers did an awesome job with our wedding cake! The cake not only looked good it taste good! We would highly recommend them again.

Profile Picture Dionisa, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I discovered Sugarbakers from my sister who used them for her wedding. She told me she went to a ton of cake tastings and they were the best. She was right.

Sugarbakers cakes were not only delicious but beautiful. We showed them a few images of what we wanted in a cake and they nailed it! They also throw in a free anniversary cake so you don't need to save the top if you don't want to.

I was fortunate enough to get the same cake flavor (Raspberry Amaretto) for my bridal shower cake and got a sneak preview - and trust me, it was absolutely delicious and moist. Would go to them again for special occasion cakes, birthday cakes, etc.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 5/8/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Sugarbaker created a delicious and beautiful custom cake!

Profile Picture User5452076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My now husband and I chose SugarBakers for our wedding cake quite frankly because the flavors were delicious and different! Any bakery you go to will be expensive for a wedding cake (and if you don't believe me you haven't been planning long), so you might as well choose the the most flavorful one. Our cake was a "simple" three-tier with two flavors (peach-raspberry on the bottom and peanut butter chocolate for the top two). They are very easy to deal with and the cake came out exactly how we wanted it.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got their signature flavor cake and had a very plain design on just a 12 inch round cake. It was perfect and plain, just the way we ordered it. Great prices for single tiered cakes. Go try a sampler platter from them!

Profile Picture User4028581, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. I brought them a picture and it was perfect. We had multiple tastings and by far, Sugarbakers was the best!

Profile Picture chrissy , 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes were both beautiful and delish !! Made exactly what we wanted . Wonderful to work with deserves more than 5 stars !!!

Profile Picture User4983153, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were so pleased with SugarBakers. We live near their shop so we were familiar with their delicious desserts, and we knew others who had used them for their wedding cakes and were very happy. We worked with Khristina, who was so sweet at our tasting, and was always responsive even though she was on maternity leave for part of our time working with her. She always returned our calls even on busy weekends. We had no idea how we wanted our cake to look, and she was able to point us in the right direction for a design that we liked and that also had no fondant. Our cake was beautiful, and more importantly, delicious. It was delivered on time and decorated perfectly. We also ordered over a dozen pies for our wedding and they were fantastic as well. SugarBakers was very accommodating as we nailed down our head count, and Khristina was very respectful of our budget. We’d recommend them to anyone in the area, and are so glad we can go and get their cake whenever we want. They also do this really sweet thing – instead of freezing your top tier, if you call them a few weeks before your first anniversary, they’ll give you a small cake so you can celebrate with something fresh.

Profile Picture User4965412, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful it was delicious! They did a wonderful job with the consultation and making sure it was exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Katy, 3/13/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My search for a wedding cake can be summed up like this: Go to SugarBakers. Order dream wedding cake. Don't go anywhere else.
This Catonsville gem of a bakery is PHENOMENAL. You don't know how many times I heard, ¨I usually don't eat wedding cake, but if it's SugarBakers, then I'm definitely eating some!¨ from my guests. My tiered cake and sheet cake were both delicious and exactly what I had hoped for in my wedding cake flavors. I can't wait until next February when we can get our free top tier from them! The only dilemma then will be about which flavor to choose.... :)
They are great at responding via email or phone, so you will always get quick responses, which is great! They have lots of other baked goods to buy and eat, so don't be a stranger. Yum.

Profile Picture Minna, 2/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely amazing!! Everyone loved the flavors we chose and were asking us the next day if there was any leftover cake that it was so good!!! Can't wait for our one year anniversary cake and I'm sure it will be one of the flavors we chose for a wedding day ;-)

Profile Picture Michele, 1/5/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had SugarBakers Cakes create a Groom's cake for us. It was a Bloody Mary in a glass, which was my fiance's favorite drink. I worked with Kristin from SugarBakers. She was great! Very responsive, patient, and helpful in designing the cake. The cake was a surprise for my fiance and SugarBakers did everything to keep it a surprise. The cake turned out amazing, better than I ever imagined. My fiance was ecstatic. We received multiple compliments from guests. The cake also tasted really good!

Profile Picture User3935313, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews