Sugar Rose Events Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Sugar Rose Events

Sami L · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Thank you!

You can see the dedication she has for her clients. She was always professional and responsive. Did I mention her creativity is impeccable?! Thank you for giving us a day we will forever cherish.

Sugar Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sami! It was a joy planning your special day. We look forward to connecting soon!

Jeremiah F · Married on 12/14/2019

Better than I expected!

Christine was a true professional and really took the time to get to know me and my wife. That was really important to me since most grooms don't always get the attention. But Christine made sure my wife and I were both taken care of. I would definitely hire her again

Sugar Rose Events's reply:

Jeremiah, it was my absolute pleasure! Looking forward to working with you both again soon. Thanks again!

Cheryl M · Married on 09/07/2019

Organized!

I will absolutely hire Christine and her team again! They were professional and extremely organized. Christine kept me on point and brought up things that wouldn't even think of. She truly cared about us and our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful!

Sugar Rose Events's reply:

You are too kind Cheryl. Thank you so much! Planning your wedding was exciting. I wish you and Greg all the best!

Kate Jacobs · Married on 03/05/2019

Incredible!!!

Christine was such a delight to work with! She was able to produce an amazing experience with the budget we provided. Her and her team really went above and beyond to make our wedding day incredibly special. Thank you so much Sugar Rose!

Sugar Rose Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us in making your day special! It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Sean A. · Married on 07/10/2017

Special Day

My wife and I can’t thank Sugar Rose enough. I’ve never seen my wife so happy! Christine listened and delivered beyond our expectations. What a day it was!

Sugar Rose Events's reply:

It was such a great pleasure working with you. I'm so glad you both enjoyed your special day! Thank you so much!