Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Sugar Magnolia Reception Hall

11 Sugar Magnolia Reception Hall Reviews

It doesn't look like I even need to write this. My review can't possibly bring up the ratings any more, Sugar Magnolia is already on top! I can't say enough nice things about Sugar Magnolia. We had our rehearsal dinner here a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely PERFECT. I was a bit hesitant to book there at first only because I had never heard of the place, but after reading all the reviews and visiting Caswell and his staff, I knew it was the right way to go. The food was absolutely AMAZING, not the normal dried out wedding food that you sometimes get. We had a group of about 70 people and we weren't crammed into the space, it accommodated everyone perfectly! The space was beautiful, the service was fantastic and the food was to die for. We even had Sugar Magnolia cater a Sunday Wedding Brunch for us that weekend which was also terrific! If you're looking for a caterer/event location, go with Sugar Magnolia and you WILL NOT be disappointed! Thanks Caswell and Heidi!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Two weeks after our son's rehearsal dinner for 50 people, our guests are still raving about the food! Caswell & Heidi were accommodating in every way from linen selections to seating to menu changes & suggestions. Lovely layout of dining & bar areas; outside deck perfect for those who wanted to step outside and mingle. Would definitely recommend Sugar Magnolia for wedding events!
Bess Albert

Profile Picture Bess, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sugar Magnolia and Caswell Spencer (owner) are simply amazing!!!!! I could not have asked for a better venue for our reception. Caswell was so responsive and so accomodating to my every request. The facility is simply beautiful. The food was superb..everyone loved it; especially the Chicken Marsala. I can not rave enough about Sugar Magnolia. I intend on using their services for all of my future family events. Best location for a wedding, if you don't believe me just go check them out yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Profile Picture Luaskya , 12/31/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's reception was held at Sugar Magnolia and it could not have been better. The setting was intimate and staged beautifully. The food was perfect, Caswell even shared his recipes with us. The personal touch the staff provided made this a most enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Sugar Magnolia to anyone looking for the ideal location for any catered gathering whether a business luncheon or formal party. My personal thanks to Caswell and his staff for making this a stress free reception.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caswell, the owner, was fantastic! The venue was clean and very nicely decorated! Very homey! Attention was made to every detail down to the flowers and table linens! The food was also superb! All the guests at our wedding raved how good it was! I am strongly recommending SUGAR MAGNOLIA to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caswell was great to work with! Sugar Magnolias was just what my husband and I wanted for our wedding reception. The food was incredible, the staff was friendly and the restaurant was so comfy and cozy!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sugar Magnolia was excellent to work with for our wedding. They have a huge variety of food to choose amongst. Everything we tried was great! They are professional about getting back to you and making sure everything is lined up. We had our wedding at Haywood Hall...not only did they provide an open bar and wonderful food, but they had fantastic service and were willing to bring all the china, tables and linens for their tables. After going to a variety of caterers, this was by far the best value with the best food. We highly recommend you check them out!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/28/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I have used Sugar Magnolia catering both professionally and personally and have always be pleased. Caswell is a pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to please his clients. Customer service and satisfaction are definitely #1 with this business.

Profile Picture Joy, 6/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Sugar Magnolia Reception Hall offered a classy, elegant, and quaint atmosphere for my husband and I to have our wedding reception. Caswell was more than accomodating when it came to helping us plan our reception. We also appreciated the selection of foods on the menu that were available and Caswell's knowledge of wines. Sugar Magnolia Reception Hall truly knows how to deliver a one-of-kind experience for it's customers! We will definitely use Caswell's services again.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our Wedding reception with Caswell at Sugar Magnolia Culinary. He was extremely professional, the food was phenomenal and the venue facility was quaint and warm. Not to mention that the price was right as well. His staff was very friendly, accommodating and service was impeccable. My Family and Friends felt completely pampered. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the need of their services. They are available for all kinds of off site Catering too.....I will be using him again in the near future for my Step daughters graduation. Call Caswell and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sugar Magnolia is the best caterer in the area. I highly recommend Caswell for any of your catering needs.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/29/05, 1 Review