Sue Jarrett Photographer Reviews

5 | Ladys Island, SC

5 Reviews for Sue Jarrett Photographer

Shanna · Married on 04/23/2016

Sue was amazing! She also photographed my brothers wedding ( he is who recommended her to me). She was very helpful and attentive at all times. There was no moment uncaptured, thanks to Sue.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thank you, Shanna! Your wedding was fun to be at, let alone to work at!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Sue was perfect! It didn't even feel like she was there, so all of the pictures looked natural. The best part was when she took the pictures of family and of just me and my husband. The things she said made us smile and laugh. Every picture turned out wonderful! If I ever need another photography job Sue Jarrett will be my first and only call.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! I enjoyed your wedding, too!

Allison · Married on 09/10/2011

Sue was AMAZING! She was friendly, professional and made everyone feel.very comfortable. Sue was so good that we didn't even know that she was around taking pictures...so we affectionately call her the Photo Ninja :) We would definitely use Sue again...she was totally worth every penny!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thanks, Allison! A Marine Gunnery Sergeant married a lovely bride at a historic location in Beaufort SC. This wedding was fun for me to be a part of let alone be working, too!

martha · Married on 05/14/2011

Sue Jarrett made a magical slideshow for our daughter's wedding. She captured the entire wedding with a musical background that was outstanding. I think I have watched it six times and it was so absolutely perfect to send to friends and family who were not able to come to the celebration. I would recommend Sue for talent, her professionalism and her dependability. Thank you Sue!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Thank you! This is your second daughter's wedding that I have photographed and I will be looking for the third daughter in a few years.

Lauren · Married on 01/03/2009

Sue Jarrett made our wedding a beautiful day to remember for years to come! She was always quick to reply, listening to what we wanted, understanding our requests and we had no concerns on the day of the wedding that a picture, view or angle would be missed. Everything we wanted was captured!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Sue Jarrett Photographer's reply:

Lauren this was a fun wedding to photograph and I enjoyed heading to a beach in Florida to do it. Photographed your parents' wedding 30 years before your and Josh's Special Day. In 30 years will I get to do YOUR daughter's??