Sue Jacobs Cakes Reviews

133 | Gilbert, AZ

133 Reviews for Sue Jacobs Cakes

Christe · Married on 10/15/2016

Aside from our wedding cake looking absolutely beautiful, it tasted SO good! People kept telling us for days after the wedding that the cake was amazing. Sue absolutely delivers when it comes to making beautiful wedding cakes. We will continue to order her cakes for Birthdays, Graduations, and other family events! I'm hooked!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

It was such an honor to create your four tier modern wedding cake. Thank you for selecting us! And for taking your time to write such a sweet five star review!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Our cake with Sue came included with our venue package from San Marcos and we couldn't have been happier with it! All of her cake flavors were amazing, we had a hard time picking between them. Sue executed my vision for the perfect sunflower shabby cake, and we ordered some sunflower cupcakes and mini cupcakes from her as well because we knew our guests would love them as much as we did!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

What a sweet review! Thank you Samantha! We LOVED your sunflower and burlap wedding cake. So happy you and your guests loved your wedding cake display. We consider it an honor to have the privilege to create your wedding cake! Thank you again.

Dana · Married on 10/07/2016

Sue is not only amazing at making the most beautiful cakes, but she is an awesome person. Our cake was beautiful, delicious, and exactly what we asked for. Sue is kind, generous, and professional. Just two months after the wedding, I already book her to make my nephews birthday cupcakes. She is now my go to any time I need a yummy treat!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Dana for your five star review! We LOVE hearing from our couples, and are so happy to hear you LOVE Sue Jacobs Cakes!

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Sue Jacobs cakes are the most delicious tasting cakes hands down. After trying several at bridal shows, none compared in taste. Everyone who tasted her cake raved about it for days following!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Courtney. It is always a pleasure to design your special cakes. I'll never forget your Chocolate Ganche wedding cake with those BEAUTIFUL flowers! Thank you again for your five star review. So very kind of you!

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Our cake was beautiful and delicious can't wait for our first anniversary to break into the topper. My husband and I got chocolate, chocolate chip and strawberry champagne.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Amanda for taking your time to write a 5 Star review! It was a pleasure to be of service to you!

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes is the absolute best! Sue is an absolute peach to work with and she was so attentive to my needs and wants for my wedding cake. She was very sweet and professional in speaking to me through phone, email and in person and every time I spoke with her she left me feeling confident that I would have the cake of my dreams on my wedding. Oh, and her cakes! I've had the pleasure of tasting many flavors and each and every one of them exceeded my expectations. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and perfect, and tasted WONDERFUL! I have and will continue to recommend her cakes!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

How very kind of you! We appreciate you and your business! Thank you for expressing your thoughts in regard to your Sue Jacobs Cakes experience!

Joan · Married on 05/14/2016

May 14, 2016 wedding. We met with Sue about six weeks prior to our wedding and were provided many choices in many price ranges. I showed her a picture of what I liked on Pinterest and she recreated it for me. Samples of cakes were provided and she was so warm and friendly. There is no way someone would not like her. My cake was beautiful and delicious. The frosting was wonderful and not too sweet. It was ready exactly as planned. I would highly recommend Sue Jacobs.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear of your experience with us. Always striving for excellence. We appreciate your review. Thank you!

Randi · Married on 05/07/2016

We had the most beautiful wedding cake we could have ever asked for! Sue did an amazing job. We met with Sue about six months before our big day and when we met with her she was so open to our ideas, she took very detailed notes on what we wanted and how she could create our dream cake. We picked very unique flavors that were so perfect to what we liked. She didn't care that it was May and I wanted a pumpkin spice cake she was all about what we wanted and that was so great to actually work with a vendor that values your opinion and let's you have what you want even if it's a little different! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how tasty the cake was, they went back for seconds, and a few were caught stealing cake from other people's place settings! Sue we can't thank you enough for our gorgeous and delicious wedding cake and we can't wait till our anniversary to eat that top layer! It's taunting us in the freezer!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Awe Randi! Words cannot describe what your so very kind words have meant to us. Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about your Sue Jacobs Cakes experience! So happy you LOVED your wedding cake :)

Pamela · Married on 12/06/2015

Delicious, beautiful cake exactly as we planned!
    Thanks Sue! We received rave reviews!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words. We always appreciate hearing from our couples. Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your Sue Jacobs Cakes experience :)

We highly recommend Sue Jacobs Cakes! The cake she made for our wedding was not only beautiful, it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! :) it was exactly what we wanted, and had hoped for! Sue is incredibly professional, very talented, and a pleasure to work with. We are so glad we found her, and choose her to make our wedding cake! It was PERFECT!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

We LOVE hearing from our fabulous couples. It was our pleasure to be the designer of your wedding cake. Thank you again for your such thoughtful words describing your experience with our service.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/21/2015

Sue was wonderful to work with on our wedding cake and cupcakes. Everyone raved about the taste and frosting. She even changed our design last minute for us. I will definatly recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Sue!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Creating your wedding cake and cupcakes was a privilege. Thank you for the opportunity for us to have a small part in your very special day. We appreciate you, and your business. Thank you, again.

Megan · Married on 11/14/2015

Sue is fantastic!! Our cake was so beautiful I had a hard time cutting in to it I just wanted to keep it that way forever. It is equally as delicious though and there was not even any left over my guests enjoyed it that much! Sue is also one of the sweetest vendors I had the pleasure of working with and I will be stopping in to see her in the future for other events in our lives as well! :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were an absolute delightful bride to work with! Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a kind and thoughtful review :)

Tracy · Married on 11/07/2015

Sue was willing to try a customization of our cake. The artist of the family drew 3 pictures and Sue had them printed on edible ink somehow so all 3 layers of the cake were custom drawn by the bride. Sue is fun and thought of everything about the cake. I will only use her in the future!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Loved the opportunity to be your wedding cake designer. Creating such a fun and unique cake just for the two of you incorporating the things you enjoy and love about each other, was priceless! Thank you again so very much!
  • Dooley-Humphreys 2015

Laura · Married on 10/15/2015

Delicious and beautiful! We had a little hiccup with our original cake vendor, and Sue made our lovely cake for our wedding with just 12 days notice! I called her and explained the situation, she was so so sweet and understanding. She had my (now) husband and I come in for a tasting the very next day and everything was wonderful. We made our picks and that was that... Excellent service, amazing cakes... could not ask for more!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

What a joy you two were! Happy to meet your urgent request :). Thank you for your sweet review.
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/11/2015

Perfection!!! Our wedding cake was even more beautiful than expected and it was absolutely delicious! We chose to go with three different flavors and all our guests were very impressed! Sue went above and beyond to deliver the cake of our dreams!!! Can't wait for the next "reason" to need to order anything from Sue Jacobs Cakes!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Loved working with you two lovely brides! It was a pure honor to create your wedding cake! The amazing flowers provided by Eternal Event Design was the perfect finishing touch!
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/10/2015

Delicious! The cake was beautiful. We also had different flavored cupcakes so guests weren't forced to eat only one flavor. I would suggest ordering 50% more than your guest total - everyone wanted to try all of the flavors!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review. We love hearing from our couples. It was a delight to create your wedding cake and cupcakes. Thank you again for taking your time to provide a review for others to hear about your experience.

Benny · Married on 09/04/2015

Sue created our cake for our wedding and it was so Amazing!! Nothing but very positive comments were given at our wedding. I would order a cake from Sue Jacobs Cakes​ again for sure!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the opportunity to be your wedding cake designer. It was an honor to have a small part of your wedding. Thank you again.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2015

My experience with Sue Jacob's Cakes was phenomenal to say the least! Sue was one of the first vendors my husband and I met in the wedding planning process and she made it so much fun. She is one of the kindest people I have had the pleasure of working with and I feel fortunate to have had her be a part of our wedding day. Sue listened to exactly what we wanted and then brought in her expertise to make an amazing wedding cake! She brought a number of options for us to try, though I don't think any of the flavors compare to the lemon chiffon. It is, hands down, my favorite cake I have ever eaten. She was also able to make gluten free cupcakes for a number of our guests, which were a huge hit! I would gladly recommend Sue to anyone and will dream of her lemon chiffon cake for many years to come.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your "Over the Top" kindness! It was an honor to create Joey and your wedding cake! Beautiful setting at the Elegant Barn.

Sue did a great job with our cake and cupcakes for our wedding. She was very professional and responsive to our needs/concerns.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you again for selecting Sue Jacobs Cakes.

Tracy · Married on 07/19/2015

Sue is a true artist and she did an amazing job for our wedding cake. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious that every one loves it. We will highly recommend her < 3

Tracy & RJ

Sent on 07/28/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Tracy and RJ! We appreciate your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your day as well.

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful. Sue did an amazing job! Best cake ever!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Appreciate you and your business.

Katie · Married on 05/23/2015

I don't know where to begin?!?!

First let me tell you about Sue, she is absolutely wonderful to work with, she took to the time to meet with my fiance and I to discuss our wedding cake. I gave her pictures that I found on the internet and she was able to create the most gorgeous delicious cake. She is great at letting you know how many other weddings she is doing, which I thought was really nice because she knows how to pace herself with weddings, she never takes on more than she can handle. She was great getting back to me when I would email her and she is great at confirming what it is that she is doing and what flavors you picked out and what not.

Now her to cake! It was sooooo good!! We chose flavors that I personally didn't think that I would like, but they were soooo good!! Her cake is so light and moist and flavorful and the icing is light and sweet, most icings are really thick and heavy but Sue's icing is fabulous! For our flavors we chose pink champagne and lemon poppy seed, my mouth is watering writing this review!

I recommend her 10000000%

Sent on 08/12/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Oh, your words are so kind! Thank you for taking your time to write such a thoughtful review. It was our pleasure to create the centerpiece for your reception. Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part.

Morgan · Married on 03/22/2015

My cake was beautiful and it tasted amazing! Can't wait to eat the top in 1 year!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Morgan! We LOVED creating your wedding cake!

Kasi · Married on 02/06/2015

Sue was so great! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with her cake. Everyone at the wedding loved it as well. She is very talented with her work and so sweet to work with. She will respond quickly to any questions and work in a professional manner. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kasi! You two were a delight to work with. Thank you for the opportunity to create your wedding cake. We appreciate you.

Sandra · Married on 01/23/2015

Sue provided us the most beautiful "Naked Cake" for our January 23, 2015 wedding. It was not only extremely tasty it was elegant and beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sue!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Sue Jacobs Cakes's reply:

LOVED creating the naked cake for the two of you. Beautiful setting at the Arizona Golf Resort. Thank you for your kindness.