sudstress Reviews

10 | Denver, CO

10 Reviews for sudstress

• L.pound.perk

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Sudstress owner Kat was the most fun and enjoyable experience! She made over 190 favors for our wedding and I would not recommend anyone else for the job! Not only is she extremely talented at soap making, she cares for each and every piece of soap as if it were gold. She paid great attention to detail and was always quick to respond which I appreciated so much. She provided awesome info and advice throughout the process as well as photos showing the progress she was making. Not only did she create our custom soaps with our wedding colors, she also adorned them with beautiful paper & ribbon accents so that they were packaged perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with the end product!! Our guests couldn't believe how beautiful and wonderfully fragrant our soaps were and I'm still getting comments about them. Overall, Kat is an absolute doll to work with and I hope use her soaps again in the near future!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Sent on 10/25/2013

sudstress's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review! It is so satisfying to me that I can contribute meaningfully to such a special event in a person's life. I wish you and Kaleb all the best, every day, for the rest of your lives together. Cheers to life, love, and laughter! You were great and I'm holding you to those pictures! ;) All the best ~ Kat

Megan · Married on 08/09/2013

Kat is fantastic! My husband Corey found Sudstress soaps on Etsy about 8 weeks before our wedding day. We instantly loved her product but were nervous that we didn't have enough time to finalize the details for her to start production and then have them shipped to MA for our wedding date. We contacted her and she immediately said that she could do it! Via email, I described our wedding colors and she nailed it. Our guest count only required 100 out of the 150 soaps to actually go to MA and Kat was more than happy to meet us so that we could pick up the remainder. Everyone loved the favors - I actually heard that someone thought they were candy - yes, they smell that good! There is a reason she has over 400 5-star reviews on Etsy - she not only meets, but she exceeds expectations in each of the 5 categories for rating a vendor. I look forward to recommending her services once she's back from "vacation".

Sent on 09/27/2013

Lenita · Married on 12/07/2012

Everything about working with Kat was wonderful. She was quick to respond, very helpful with ideas and sent a ton of samples for me to pick the perfect favor. The soaps themselves are so unique and super cute as a favor. They come in cute packaging ready to give to your guests. As an added bonus she gave me a "soap cake" for me to try some of my soap also! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a cute favor that you can be confident is going to wow your guests!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Allison · Married on 10/28/2012

Kat is simply amazing! I saw her work way back before we were ever engaged and I decided then I wanted her to do my favors if I got married. Once he proposed, one of the first things I did was ask her to create soap favors for us!

Our wedding is going to be outdoors and rustic and casual, and her soaps are PERFECT! She created something new just for us (we are using our initials in a heart as a theme for several items) and it turned out beautifully. The value was great for handmade, custom soaps and she even printed an awesome label with our information that matched our colors and theme. Plus, she packages them in these cute boxes with color coordinated tissue paper and bows and everything.

I could not be more happy about what she created for us and I'm so excited to see how much people love them when they get them as favors on our wedding day. Thanks SO MUCH Kat!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2012

Kat was amazing to work with. We were able to customize the color and smell of our soaps. Kat also made us special tags for the bags that hold the soap. The tags have a special saying on it unique to my fiance and I. The details that Kat has done for our soap rock favors will make our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Emily · Married on 09/13/2012

Kat is great!! She created beautiful and unique soaps as my wedding favors and they turned out awesome! She is thorough with her designs and she carefully wrapped each favor with a beautiful organza bag and ribbon...her custom label for each soap was also beautiful! I would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting unique, beautiful wedding favors :-)

Sent on 08/10/2012

Laura · Married on 12/12/2009

I recently ordered Midnight Mint Cutie Pies from Sudstress to use as part of the bridesmaids gifts for my December wedding. Kat was incredibly easy to work with and she even personalized the soaps with each bridesmaids name and the date of the wedding. She also wrapped each one and labeled them with a personal note from me. All of the girls absolutely loved them and enjoyed getting such a creative and personal gift. I would absolutely recommend using Sudstress to friends for weddings or any other type of gifts!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Susie · Married on 11/14/2009

The product was well designed and packaged, high quality and well received by all. We very much enjoyed having this customized favor for the weddubg guests, especially on short notice.

Kat personally delivered the product and was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely seek her out for my soap needs (wedding or otherwise) in the future.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Kara · Married on 10/25/2009

Had the best service ever. The owner was so helpful, so nice, and so appreciative of my business. Refreshing!

Sent on 11/24/2009