Succulent Strong Reviews

5 Reviews for Succulent Strong

• Krystle

Krystle · Married on 01/11/2020

Succulents for lasting memories

I initially wanted to incorporated succulents into our wedding because of my allergies to most flowers. She added some flowers and greenery with the succulents, but she was so considerate to ask me if I had any reactions to it. She has introduced me to a beautiful range of florals and succulents that I haven't even heard of or seen before. I have seen some of Miranda's arrangements and I trusted her 100%.

Miranda is the sweetest! Miranda is laid back, friendly and personable while maintaining a level of professionalism. My venue had a limited amount of time for set up and she went above and beyond to make sure I had the bouquets and boutonniere at the place my bridesmaids and I were getting ready in time for photographers.

The amazing part of having succulents for an event/wedding is being able to pot them afterwards. With Miranda's help, I was able to pot the succulents from my bouquet. Our guests were able to take home succulents from our centerpiece arrangements for lasting memories. She has also provided me with education and tips to make the succulents last.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Succulents as favors

First things first—everyone loved these favors! I’d been wanting to do succulents as guest favors forever because I love succys but also wanted to do something that I wouldn’t mind if there were leftovers. ALL of the ones I took home are still alive!

I initially researched some online options but was concerned about the viability of the plants. I was lucky enough to find this shop through Instagram and purchased a few regular pieces for my home. Miranda is super responsive and very reasonably priced. I received a large variety of minis in little clay pots with boxes and care instructions! I will continue to shop her business and highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Callie · Married on 05/10/2018

Wonderful wedding venue

I absolutely loved our one of a kind bouquet and boutonnière! She was such a pleasure to work with. The best part was getting to keep my succulents as a momento!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Lauren Alleman · Married on 04/06/2018

A Mid-summer’s night dream meets beach

Working with Miranda was an awesome experience. I wasn’t 100% my vision and she made it a dream come true! She assisted with trending colors, textured florals, and together we made a master piece! Great with communication and updates. Would do it all over again with her by my side! Best part was my succulents lasted so I have a keepsake in our home of our special day!

Sent on 01/30/2019

kylie · Married on 09/10/2017

Such an amazing experience!

Such great service and creativity behind her creations!

Sent on 01/29/2019