Succulent Events Reviews

Succulent Events 5
Succulent Events 6
Succulent Events 7

Andrea Rodrigues · Getting married on 04/20/2020

Their services are priceless!!!

I cannot begin to RAVE and GUSH over Succulent Events. The experience with them from the very first meeting to the end was exceptional. They were our day of coordinator for our wedding, we rented decor from them, and also they did our florals. They were so so easy to communicate with, extremely detailed oriented. And blew it out of the water! Our wedding was a day of perfection thanks to them. I don’t think I can thank them enough with how amazing they are. The details, the timing, how sweet and sincere they are, it was the best experience.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Succulent Events 13
    Succulent Events 14
    Succulent Events 15

Succulent Events's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea!! It's so great when you have the most genuinely wonderful clients! We're so happy you had the best day ever!!

xoxo,
    Succulent Events
  • Victoria

Victoria Dee · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

Succulent Events was the best thing for our wedding!! They helped us with decor, flowers, planning, and coordination. Stefanie helped with planning, starting from a year out until day-of. She made us feel extremely comfortable all along the way, making sure we weren't forgetting anything throughout the whole process. We used all of their decor saving us time and money on DIY decor and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Daniel's calligraphy skills really helped make our signs have a real professional look. The flowers were exactly what we asked for and were the perfect height so that the view wasn't blocked for any of our guests.

On the day-of, they both helped coordinate vendors, setting up, and breakdown with the help of a few friends and family. I was able to relax the entire morning while getting ready knowing the decor and vendors were in good hands. You cannot put a price on peace of mind! I would definitely recommend Succulent Events for all of their services!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Succulent Events 22
    Succulent Events 23
    Succulent Events 24

Succulent Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet note Victoria. We loved being a part of your wedding day and we're so happy you loved everything!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/16/2019

Beyond wonderful!

Stefanie and her husband, Daniel, are an amazing power couple that did not disappoint! My wedding day would not have gone as smoothly without the two of them. She even wrapped my bouquet in ribbon for me and it was so beautiful! Highly, Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner or coordinator! They seriously went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding day the best day of our lives

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Succulent Events 25
    Succulent Events 26
    Succulent Events 27

Succulent Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day, it was beautiful which is perfect for such a beautiful couple. Thank you so much for your sweet words!!
  • Lydia

Lydia Dennis · Married on 12/28/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

My husband and I are so happy we chose succulent events to help with our wedding, we couldn’t have done it without them! Not only did they help with coordination, but they provided floral arrangements, made my decor dreams come true, and saved the wedding day on a few occasions. Stefanie and Daniel do all that they can for you, and they were the easiest to trust with out most important day.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Succulent Events 28

Succulent Events's reply:

Thanks for this lovely review Lydia!! We are so happy everything was exactly how you wanted it and we had so much fun at your awesome wedding!!
  • Amanda

Amanda B · Married on 11/06/2018

Everything was PERFECT

I seriously have absolutely no clue what we would have done without Succulent Events coordinating our big day. They were able to take every detail of our vision and bring it to life. To be able to communicate everything we envisioned for our wedding and hand it off to them to execute perfectly was the best decision we could have made during our wedding planning process. Not only did they create custom decor to complete our theme, they attended the final details meeting with us at our venue, led our rehearsal and made sure every moment of our wedding day was exactly the way we had always dreamed it would be. We were able to enjoy our day without having to worry about a single thing, because we knew they had everything taken care of. Plus, they are just genuine, awesome, and kind human beings that truly care about their clients having the best day of their lives.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Succulent Events 33
    Succulent Events 34
    Succulent Events 35

Amanda & Chad -

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with your unique vision and bringing it to life. Plus, your wedding was so fun!!! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Stefanie was incredible to work with and I am so thankful for her services. I literally could not have done it without her. Having a Day of Coordinator was absolutely the best enhancement to my wedding day and she handled any hiccups throughout the day and was an absolute life saver. I would highly recommend using Succulent Events for any wedding planning needs in the Central Florida area. She also has a huge inventory of items to rent so that takes a lot of pressure off of finding decor and figuring out what to do with it afterwards. I rented mason jars, votive candles, and wood slices from her and they are featured in the pictures from the centerpieces. Thank you so much Stefanie for all of your support!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Succulent Events 36

Katie -

We had so much fun helping you with your wedding. Cheers to a wonderful couple and a lifetime of happiness!

Thanks!
    Succulent Events

Christina · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!

Succulent Events is absolutely amazing! Our wedding would not have been possible without them! I first met Stefanie when I was looking at venues (a year and a half before my wedding), and she was waiting to meet with a different bride. It wasn't until a few months before my wedding that my mom and MOH said I needed a day-of coordinator to make sure things go smoothly and so they didn't have to deal with anything. I immediately thought of Stefanie and Succulent Events, and they were available! I had done a lot of my ceremony and reception decorations DIY and other things I had no idea what I wanted. I gave the things and the little ideas I had to Succulent Events and they took it from there. They met up with us before the rehearsal to get all of the stuff for both the ceremony and reception, PLUS all the alcohol to help us from having to deal with it on the day of. I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted for the reception, but Stefanie and Succulent Events made it ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The flowers at the ceremony and the decorations at the reception were more than I could ever imagine. It was truly a fairytale. I didn't have to worry about a thing during the reception. Succulent Events made sure everything was taken care of, everything was running as planned, and when a problem came up, they took care of it. I'm not lying when I say my wedding was not possible without them. I am so thankful I ran into Stefanie. It was fate! I would HIGHLY recommend Succulent Events to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Succulent Events 37
    Succulent Events 38
    Succulent Events 39
    Succulent Events 40
    Succulent Events 41
    Succulent Events 42

Succulent Events's reply:

Thank you so much Christina - we agree, it was fate! And we loved being there on your special day. Thank you for your kind words, it's honestly why we do what we do!!

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

The angel I needed for my big day!

Stefanie (owner of Succulent Events) was the angel I needed to bring my wedding dreams to light. Stefanie went above and beyond. She is very detail oriented and not one detail was missing on my big day.

Stefanie allows you to rent decor and signs which I utilized for my wedding. It was a more cost efficient option rather than buying a bunch of my own decor that you’ll never use again! The decor options she provided were top of the line!

Stefanie did all of the floral for my wedding and I was completely blown away. Words can’t describe the job she did with the floral. I wish I had my pictures back from the photographer to show the work she put into the flowers. I had the most beautiful bouquet and the arrangements at each table were breath taking. She also provided succulent favors (which I HIGHLY recommend) for the guests to take home. They were perfect and a memorable gift item. (Picture provided!)

Stefanie created a timeline for the event and made sure all the vendors were contacted and updated with any needs or changes leading up the event. This was a total weight lifted from my shoulders!

I could not have been happier with her services. She has the sweetest personality and she truly loves what she does. I really could go on and on!

Thank you Stefanie & Succulent Events♥️

-Katie and Bryan ♥️

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Succulent Events 43
    Succulent Events 44

Succulent Events's reply:

Katie & Bryan - Thank you so much for trusting us to take the lead on your wedding day. It was so beautiful because the two of you are such wonderful people!

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Kristy · Married on 03/10/2018

I don't even know where to begin.. I found succulent events on Instagram by pure luck and I am so grateful for that. From the get go I knew that Stefanie and Daniel were going to be the vendors for our wedding. We had a very small, intimate wedding yet I had a very specific theme in mind. Stefanie took my very vague ideas and turned it into succulent heaven. They were both accommodating from the beginning until the very end with any last minute requests and everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about how our wedding turned out. We used Succulent Events for every service they offered, floral, decor, and day of coordination and I cannot recommend them enough.
    Thank you for making our day so special and more importantly: WORRY FREE!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 03/31/2017

Stress free

Daniel & Stefanie are two of the sweetest persons I’ve worked with. I’m a wedding photographer and have worked with many people in 6 years. I chose succulent events for my own wedding and I’m so happy I did! The decor was absolutely perfect and matched what I envisioned. I recommend them to every bride I get! Working with them was effortless and so stress free. Stefanie was also the day of coordinator and I couldn’t imagine my special day without her. MUST HIRE!

Sent on 11/29/2018