Suburban Video Reviews

55 | Rockville, MD

55 Reviews for Suburban Video

Adam · Married on 01/20/2008

Although expensive, you get what you pay for - a high quality service, very professional with artistic touch. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2009

We didn't want the videography to be intrusive during our ceremony or reception and Suburban Video came through for us on that important request. We didn't even notice the videographer during the ceremony. They have also been very responsive and fast with their deliverables.

Sent on 07/01/2009

2.5

Wonderful, wonderful videographer - in fact THE BEST!! Just be prepared for a slow turn around.......BUT - so worth the wait!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/03/2008

4.2

They did an amazing job on our video. It is my favorite keep-sake from my wedding day (aside from my husband). They did a wonderful job putting together beautiful moments from our wedding and some of our favorite music into a perfect highlight reel. I would definitely recommend them to help capture anyones special day.

Sent on 08/24/2008

2.4
      2.5

I am not a difficult person and I hardly complain, but unfortunately I did not have a pleasant experience with Suburban Video. I liked their team work at my wedding day, but I am not happy with the results. I trusted them with the details and I shouldn't have. The quality of my video and the very hard time they gave me while making my video, was disappointing. I definitely expected more, and if I could go back, I would not go with Suburban Video.

Sent on 08/07/2013