Suburban Video Reviews

55 | Rockville, MD

55 Reviews for Suburban Video

Bill and his team at Suburban Video were wonderful to work with, and created a beautiful video to help truly capture all the details from our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Callie · Married on 08/25/2012

I was very please with all of the little touches they did to make my wedding even more amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Suburban Video is an amazing company with incredibly talented and creative team members! My husband and I wanted something different for our wedding video. After watching so many of our friends (by many I mean we've been to over 15 weddings together) get married and then send out their wedding videos, we knew we wanted something we hadn't seen before.

Enter Suburban Video. We approached them with the idea of shooting a wedding "music video" and they were not only immediately on board with the idea, but they were equally as excited as we were! Which is huge! How else can you capture a moment on video and have it replay exactly how you imagined it if your and your videographer are on different wavelengths?

On the day of our wedding, us and our wedding party had so much fun shooting the music video! Ben was literally shouting out lyrics for us because we couldn't get it together hahahaha! Then, they had the final edited version to use within less than a week! We were able to send out our music video link with out thanks you!

If you want something better than the rest, Suburban is the answer. Thank you so much for everything!

xoxo
    Amanda & James

Sent on 08/06/2014

Priti · Married on 08/18/2012

We really loved working with Suburban! Tom, Bill, and Ian were great and really worked with us to make our wedding spectacular! Our same day edit was the talk of the party! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Kianoosh · Married on 08/11/2012

It only took one viewing of a youtube video and I was hooked. Bill, Tom and Ian created an unbelievable and unforgetable same day edit video that really made my entrance something unique and beautiful. All the guests were blown away.

I had a blast working with the crew and they created everything that I wanted and then some. The quality of the work is ridiculous and not only I but all my guests loved the final products.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Heliya · Married on 05/27/2012

Bill and his team are phenomenal. From the initial consult to the final product, we had an extremely pleasant experience. We were lucky enough to have Bill shoot our wedding and he did not miss anything. He even assisted other vendors. His passion for videography is evident not only in his final product, but also in his caring and professional demeanor throughout the entire process!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • F

Fatemeh · Married on 04/15/2012

We would like to thank the Suburban Media Group for the beautiful and incredible video of our wedding. Bill's presence was a pleasant surprise and we are so grateful for doing such a wonderful job. He has taken our breath away with our unimaginable video production. There are no words to truly capture the emotion we felt when we watched the video. How beautiful! Suburban has given us the most precious gift and that is the ability to watch over and over the day that sealed our lives together.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

These guys are great! They arrived early, stayed late, very professional, always in the right position for all the important things taking place during your wedding. I looked at several different companies and these guys are good. Yes they are more expensive but you only have one video to watch over the years & you want it to be quality and memorable. You get what you pay for. These guys are worth every penny!!!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Brenda · Married on 11/05/2011

Awesome Videographers! Very professional, friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Peter · Married on 07/16/2011

A special thank you to Bill and his team. Suburban video met and exceeded our expectations, and our guests agreed. They are a very good group of people that were fun, professional, and dedicated to their work. It was very clear they loved what they do and it transalated into great work! We could not have asked for better video coverage and look forward to the finished product!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Tami · Married on 06/25/2011

The day was so memorable thanks to Bill and his team. They were awesome. I am patiently waiting for the highlight as I am sure it is going to be amazing! They really went out of their way to make sure to capture the details. I highly recommend you invest in your videographer and photographer as these are the only two real tangible items you will take away from your wedding to remember it forever! I am so thankful for choosing Suburban!! I highly recommend them as they are detail oriented, friendly and have such great personalities and not to mention talent!!!

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 05/14/2011

Just received my wedding video and I'm so happy with it! Craig did an excellent job of capturing so many people and all the special moments throughout the day. I wasn't expecting the video to have as much editing as it did since I did not pay for one of the most expensive packages, but my video is of great quality and has excellent editing. I think I was expecting it to be a bit choppy etc. but it really flows nicely and was put together beautifully. I think is the true mark of Suburban, everything they do is very professional. My husband and I wavered on having a videographer at all which is why it wasn't one of the biggest expenses in our overall wedding budget, but I'm so glad we decided to do it, and Suburban came so well recommended we knew we would be in great hands. True professionals, worth the expense, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/10/2011

roya · Married on 04/16/2011

Bill, thank you thank you thank you. You were right by my side capturing every magical moment of the entire day and night. I absolutely cannot wait to see the final product. Your energy, your professionalism, your artistic flare all made my wedding the most special day of my life. I'm sure a lot of people hope and wish to have their dream wedding, but mine came true....every last bit of it. I am truly living on cloud 9 and I have you and your wonderful team to thank. All my best, Roya.

Sent on 04/20/2011
  • F

Fariba · Married on 11/27/2010

One of the best decisions I made during wedding planning was picking Suburban for our video. From start to finish, everyone you come across is professional and does what they can to make you happy. Our wedding was a very traditional Afghan wedding and I was worried some important moments would be lost, but they caught everything and edited to perfection! They met with us a week beforehand and went through a timeline of what would happen. When I saw my highlight video (which I highly recommend everyone gets), I was amazed at the details they captured. All the small details that guests even missed - people saw in the video and complimented me on. I gave a ton of directions on what music to use and where to use in the video - and everything was done the way I had asked.

I cannot stop smiling when I watch our wedding video! I highly recommend Suburban Video to every bride!!!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Ghazal · Married on 10/10/2010

Dear Tom and fantastic Suburban team,

We are extremely pleased and satisfied with our wedding video. Thank you so much for all of your efforts at our private session, bridal shower, wedding ceremony, and reception. We greatly appreciate your professional attitude and assistance. You guys Rock!

I will highly recommend Suburban video to everyone, specially future brides…we get so many compliments on our wedding highlight, check it out yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHAC3vmFMjA

Cheers,
    Gissel & Alex

Sent on 05/18/2011

Suburban Video's reply:

Thanks Gissel and Alex,
    You guys were so wonderful to work with and thanks again for delicious gift and thank you card. Come by anytime and visit me.
    All the Best,
    Tom

Katie · Married on 09/25/2010

Absolutely fabulous experience! Thank you Suburban Media Group!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Tanaz · Married on 09/04/2010

Tom and the crew from Suburban video created lasting memories for my husband and I by giving us an amazing video and highlight reel. First; they were calming and super professional the day of our wedding and were pro's. They knew where they had to be and exactly what to capture. We received our highlight reel and video soon after the wedding. I did not have to ask twice for anything. They created a beautiful video and were very open to our changes and requests after they send us the draft version. I HIGHLY recommend them and will be using them to document special memories in the future. They are truly first class videographers.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Ariana · Married on 08/07/2010

I had the best wedding video thanks to Suburban! My family and friends are still raving about the highlight demo reel I am so happy they captured every moment!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Anbinh · Married on 10/18/2009

I am absolutely THRILLED to say that I had Suburban Video as my videographers. They do things that I thought were so talented and out of this world.

HONESTLY, whenever I see guests that attended the wedding and saw the wedding highlights, they can not stop gushing about how beautiful and emotional it was. The music, cinematography, editing and their professionalism made the show one hundred percent times more that what I was expecting. When the highlight video came out, everyone laughed and cried. I was amazed that some of my guests had forwarded the video to their friends and family because it was nothing they had seen before.

Bill Bowen and his team are friendly, artistic, professional and were a delight to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Wendy · Married on 04/29/2006

Our wedding video is an absolute treasure. Bill did a beautiful job putting together a video that is artistic and elegant while still capturing the mood, feel, and events of our wedding. The night of my wedding went so quickly, and all of the emotions can make some things go by in what feels like a bit of a blur, so it is really nice to be able to relive those moments by watching the video. All of the major events were caught on film, but so were many smaller ones that I never would have seen (and now would hate to have missed) were it not for the video. So much thought and planning goes into a wedding, and it is nice to have a video that feels similarly well thought out and put together. Bill and Ian were such a pleasure to deal with throughout the entire process, and they willingly worked with me on several special requests, even after the wedding. Their product is polished and professional, and one that also conveys the warmth, beauty, and emotion of the day. I could not recommend hiring Bill more highly. In fact, one of my family members hired Bill based on our experience, and she also loves her video.

When selecting a package, I strongly suggest that the highlight reel be included. We watch ours quite often. I particularly like the combination of music and live audio, the editing really does make it tell the story of the day, and the length is very convenient. Also, I'm so glad we had two cameras for our ceremony. It's nice to be able to see our faces and the larger scale shots.

Sent on 08/05/2008

Jill · Married on 00/00/0000

I have used them for my wedding and both of my kid's Mitzvahs and they are top notch! Very professional and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Mike · Married on 10/21/2017

It was great to have Bill and his team video our special day. He was very professional and helped us capture some great moments. He was there for every minute, but without being intrusive or interrupting. We received the video and were extremely impressed how it turned out. We would definitely recommend Suburban Video for tour event.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Erica · Married on 09/02/2012

Our wedding video came out great! Tom Trainor was our videographer and he was very nice, super easy going, and friendly. The quality of his video footage was spectacular. You did not even know he was there for the most part. Definitely recommend them. They were also responsive to the changes we wanted made in our short/long version. Be prepared though, it takes the whole three months that they say to get your final product (which is fine, but just good to know as sometimes brides/grooms can be anxious for things to come a little earlier than expected).

Sent on 01/10/2013

eema · Married on 08/04/2012

i was very pleased with suburban video from the initial meeting with Bill through my wedding day. Bill seemed very excited about filming my wedding and gave me great advice on insuring i would have a good wedding video. They were very professional the day of the wedding and i even forgot the videographers were there. Nothing compares to the way i felt when i viewed my highlight reel. I was so impressed by the moments they captured, moments that i forgot even happened. Every time i watch the video i tear up and so did all my friends that watched it. I would definitely recommend suburban video for any special occasion they truly captured my wedding day better than i could have dreamed.

Sent on 04/10/2013