Subhankar Barai Photography Reviews

9 | Gainesville, VA

9 Reviews for Subhankar Barai Photography

Shreyas 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Super Likes ! Best Photography in town

Shubankar is simply AMAZING .From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in safe hands ! The experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! He is seriously talented and genuinely love what he do ! If you鈥檙e thinking about booking him for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won鈥檛 be disappointed ! He creates memories we will cherish forever

Harwinder 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Subhankar Photography

Subhankar was friendly and professional! He communicated well with everyone and produced great photographs for my wedding and reception! He performed couple shots in between the two events which was highly appreciated! The photographs were well edited! Will definitely recommend him to friend and family!!馃槉馃槉

Anna 路 Married on 11/04/2017

I would certainly recommend Subhankar Barai for your big day. He is very professional, will accommodate your requests, and implement different ideas. It was a pleasure working with him. When we received our pics they exceeded all our expectations.

Kay 路 Married on 04/01/2017

Subhankar provided exceptional service! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our special day. His attentiveness to details, flexibility and professionalism is incomparable. I plan to use his services again in the future and highly recommend him!

Priyanka 路 Married on 11/12/2016

Genuine, artistic, talented, and professional; these are the traits that come to mind when anyone talks abut Subhankar Barai. On a personal level, he is a kind-hearted individual and the world needs more people like him. We were fortunate enough to book Subhankar for our engagement photos, our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I knew he was the best choice from the moment we met him. He is down to earth and accommodating. A true customer service experience with exceptional photographs -- what more could I ask for? After we received the pictures, we realized that Subhankar has captured not only an image, but our emotions in the photos. I highly recommend booking Subhankar for your special day/event. Your first time won't be your last time working with him. The pictures are nostalgic and I will book Subhankar for many more milestones to come. Thank you Subhankar for everything!

• I

Imran 路 Married on 10/09/2016

Subhankar was great to work with! He photographed our Mehndi, Sangeet, and Wedding day. We loved the quality of the photos he took as well as his unique perspective for the shots. He was very accommodating and offers great value and flexibility. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for photography services for weddings or otherwise!

karen 路 Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I had multiple wedding parties and ceremonies, and Subhankar far exceeded our expectations in capturing all the special moments. Not only was he able to capture key elements of our Indian ceremony, he was equally able to capture beautiful pictures of our American fly fishing themed wedding. I would recommend Subhankar's services to everyone!

Gunda 路 Married on 08/07/2016

Excellent work

Mr . Subhankar was introduced to me by my friend for my daughters wedding. I never met him before but he arrived as promised in time and provide step by step taken pictures and which were excellent . He provided web link and sent CD as promised . I wish him good luck in his future .
    Gunda Reddy

Kartik 路 event on: 12/10/2017

We loved Subhankar鈥檚 photography and service. He does an amazing job at making the event a great memory through his pictures !