Stylish Traditions Wedding & Event Design Reviews

14 | Tampa, FL

14 Reviews for Stylish Traditions Wedding & Event Design

Paloma · Married on 06/27/2015

Let me start off by saying that Terri was amazing! I have a very limited schedule because I'm a medical student and have crazy hours and am just busy in general, she took care of basically everything! She was attentive and really has your best interest in mind. It showed especially when she would get a great deal on a vendor or was able to squeeze a little bit more out of them. She gets to know you as a couple and by the end of it all she'll become your best friend. I spent so much time with her that I really trusted her opinion. If you choose her you will not be disappointed at all in your decision. She will work so hard for you that by the end you'll be thanking yourself for choosing her to make your very special day a reality.

Stylish Traditions, specifically Terri, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her creative vision (and her appreciation for mine) was amazing! She was flexible and understanding and constantly went to bat for me with vendors. I was very particular with pricing and value for what I was receiving and she consistently fought for what I needed. She was willing to help with anything and everything to make my event special. I can't wait to work with her again!

HUNTER · Married on 04/05/2014

Terri did a great job with our event in such a short period of time. The event turned out even better than we imagined!!!! Couldn't have been happier!

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2013

Teri was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We hired her as a day of coordinator, but what we got was much more than just someone to help on the actual day. Every time we spoke, I felt like I was sitting down to chat with an old friend...she was fun, honest, creative, professional and classy. She made vendor recommendations that saved us quite a bit of money, and also were the perfect fit for our style. She even attended some of our vendor meetings to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, even though that was not a requirement of our contract. She definitely went above and beyond. As a bride, of course I wanted every single detail to be perfect...and there were A LOT of little details...and Teri made sure that everything happened just as it was supposed to on our big day. Thanks to her, I didn't feel the least bit stressed or worried on my wedding day. I knew everything was handled, and was able to enjoy every moment of our day!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2012

I have to give Heather & Stylish Traditions a glowing review for all of the incredible work for our wedding. I can be high maintenance & overly practical but Heather & her team worked closely with me to blend practicality & style together for the perfect day. We stayed close to our budget, got lots of helpful advice & had everything taken care of for the big day. A+!

• I

Nikki · Married on 02/18/2012

I can't say enough great things about Heather and her staff. At first the thought of paying for a wedding planner seems like something you don't REALLY need.... NOT TRUE! Heather helped me in so many ways and was 110% worth every penny... 1. She made the planning easy by recommending everyone to me 2. She kept me organized and on point with everything from paying vendors, wedding agenda, things I would need (guestbook, bird cage , etc..) 3. Her and her staff were worth every penny on the day of the wedding. They kept everything on time, organized, and she set everything up for me on the wedding day that needed to be. I didn't have to lift a finger or worry at ALL on my special day... when your a bride, this is a wonderful thing. She made sure I wasn't seen by my groom before the ceremony and kept my mind at ease when I freaked out. She has wonderful ideas and knows her stuff and knew when to step in and recommended a different point of view when it was needed.

Not to mention... she put together this wonderful broach made of floral and peacock feathers when my hairstyle changed and I needed a broach! It was STUNNING! So creative..

mandy · Married on 01/28/2012

we really were able to relax from all of the details and the wedding planner stepped in to take over heather was wonderful to work with she had everything under control and made sure all of the details that we wanted were in place on the day of the wedding and it turned out beautiful, i would hire her all over again because we know she will make sure everything is done just the way you want it .

mandy · Married on 01/28/2012

Let us just start out by saying, Wow! Heather and her team are amzing, Heather had arranged every detail and cordinated them as if she had read my mind. If we had any concern it was just a text, call or e-mail and she would respond almost instantly. Also Heather and her team knew of a lot of vendors from experience and helped us out greatly with those connections, we highly recommend Heather and her team for any occansion if not wedding.

Megan · Married on 11/05/2011

Heather was amazing! Everything was perfect, and if something did go wrong I didn't know about it because Heather was on it! All brides interested in hiring a planner should definitely contact Stylish Traditions. Thanks again Heather!!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Stylish Traditions made wedding planning so much easier. Heather and her fabulous team made sure everything was planned well in advance and planned absolutely perfectly. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Heather made sure to give me options for everything since I am so indecisive! She made it so easy to choice venue, dinner choices, florists, photographers, cakes, everything! She made our wedding absolutely perfect and we had the absolute time of our lives.- thanks to our wedding planner Heather! She is very experienced, prepared for anything and everything, and really enjoys planning amazing weddings. There is no way we could have planned such a perfect wedding without her.

Rusty · Married on 10/15/2011

No one was more important to the perfection or our wedding day than Heather Stewart and crew of Stylish Traditions! I understand women have their own vision for their wedding but Heather took our vision and made it come true in the most impeccable and classy fashion. If you are reviewing wedding planners in the Tampa area then look no further because Stylish Traditions will be your last stressful decision you'll make for your big day. Thank you Heather for making our wedding absolute perfection. Somehow Stylish Traditions even ordered a perfect amarillo sunset with colors straight from the heavens!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2011

Stylish Traditions was a key part in creating our dream wedding. David and I have a corky sense of humor and eclectic style. Heather was able to hone in on all of our crazy ideas generating an absolutely stunning personal-detailed wedding.

During the planning process, Heather kept contact with us to ensure vendors and all arrangements were being made. She is a delight to be around and her positive energy is contagious. Not once did we have to stress and she always had a quick solution for any roadblocks that arise.

The day of our wedding, Heather and her team was wonderful making sure set-up was perfect. It rained the entire time from ceremony to reception and Stylish Traditions didn’t miss a beat. We could not of had such a fantastic wedding without Heather and her team.

I highly recommend Heather at Stylish Traditions. From the planning process to the big day, she made our entire wedding process fun, positive and memorable. I cannot thank Stylish Traditions enough for their amazing job. Thank you!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 03/19/2011

I had no idea that planning a wedding could be so stressful! Hiring Heather at Stylish Traditions was by far the best money I spent in my 'destination' wedding budget. She was super organized and kept me moving on track by reminding me of my timelines during the planning process. She completely took over the communication with the vendors for me, which saved me tons of time and stress! Heather was always available for my frantic phone calls & text messages, meetings, and countless emails. The day of my wedding Heather and her staff just simply “took over” leaving my mom, sister and I to relax and truly enjoy the day together! Heather not only was my wedding planner but she became my friend too. My wedding day was absolutely amazing due to her attention to detail, sense of humor, and easygoing ways!

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2010

Working with Heather and her team from Stylish Traditions was like working with long time friends. They made wedding planning a breeze and so much fun! They are also a BIG reason why our wedding was the most incredible day EVER. So many people told me I was the calmest bride they had ever seen, I certainly owe this to Stylish Traditions! I have already and I will continue to recommend them to friends!