Stylish Occasions by Amanda Reviews

17 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

17 Reviews for Stylish Occasions by Amanda

Gina · Married on 11/05/2016

Amanda was wonderful to work with throughout the wedding planning process! She was extremely professional and knowledgeable about her craft. I showed her pictures of my floral vision for the big day, and the final product was absolutely stunning! She was willing to work within my budget and provided suggestions and ideas that I hadn't even thought of. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Erin · Married on 11/04/2016

Amanda was absolutely amazing!! I knew my flowers would look great for my wedding day, but they looked even better than I could have imagined!! My bouquet was stunning!!! She is super easy to get a hold of and so nice to work with! Amanda gave me everything I wanted and wayyy more! I will be using Amanda for all of my flower needs! Pick her! Trust me! Beautiful work and great pricing!! Thank you thank you Amanda, you're the best! ??

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amanda is an artist! She helps you bring your vision to life far better than you can imagine. If you're lacking in vision, she's the perfect person for you too. She will plan something incredible, but is also mindful of staying within your budget. The flowers made our wedding day. Our guests agreed it was a true fairy tale. Do not hesitate to hire Amanda. My husband, who was not very involved in the flowers, nor really cared, even told me he thinks she was by and far the best vendor we chose. He was blown away by her work.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Brooke · Married on 05/28/2016

Amanda at Stylish Occasions is absolutely AMAZING!!! She took time to truly understand my wedding day vision, and was able to put together flowers and centerpieces that I could not even begin to imagine or describe. I dreamt of a Flower Chandelier over the dance floor and she made it happen - from building the structure, adding flowers, organizing the logistics with the venue, etc.
    Amanda is such a kind person and truly knows her flowers. She is willing to give advice on what is best for your day based on the venue, budget, wedding vision/décor. I wish I could attach pictures to this review because her flowers are gorgeous and my review cannot even begin to do justice.
    Weddings are such a special day and there is no one that I would trust more than Amanda. She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Amanda's flowers were absolutely amazing. She did a wonderful job with the flowers delivery she was on time and the flowers were perfect. I would highly recommend her to everyone. I give Amanda a 10+++++++. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Julie · Married on 06/21/2015

We were extremely thrilled with how amazing our flowers came out. Amanda truly captured my vision of flowers and worked with in my budget to give me the perfect look. I was speechless when I saw my bouquet for the first time. They are very professional and caring through out the process. I was even more excited about the wedding day after my first meeting with Amanda. Thank you again for making it look so beautiful!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 06/06/2015

Amanda created the most gorgeous floral centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements that I have ever seen for my wedding. (I swear I am not just saying this!) From the moment I met Amanda, we clicked. Our personality meshed really well. She is easy to talk to and always accessible via e-mail, text, or phone. She is young, creative, and completely professional. Amanda has a beautiful showroom in Towson were I met with her. We talked about what I envisioned for my wedding day and Amanda went so far and above anything I could have pictured in my head or pinned on Pinterest. She is incredibly talented. I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements at the wedding. My wedding reception looked like something out of a magazine. I was so happy with Amanda’s designs and imagination. Amanda was so flexible using her own vases mixed in with ones that I found myself. She also ran with an idea of mine for this dyed fabric backdrop with floral accent. When I handed her a bag full of dyed fabric and told her to go with it, I never envisioned something so beautiful. Amanda was a pleasure to work. She is hands down one of the best choices we made for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommended Stylish Occasions by Amanda to any bride out there.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2015

Amanda was great to work with. The flowers were gorgeous and really as I imagined. They were so beautifully arranged I didn't want any of them to die! She accommodated all of my requests and my bouquet was complimented at least 50 times. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Amanda did such a beautiful job with the flowers. She exceeded my expectations and everyone was in love with the way the flowers were presented.

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/31/2014

Amanda was absolutely fantastic and I thank my lucky stars for coming across her. My now husband and I had sat down with 3 other florists before we finally met Amanda. If I loved ones ideas, they ended up blowing my budget and not even taking it into consideration. If one was within my budget, their flowers looked out dated and something my grandmother would have chosen. Amanda is young and fresh and that comes out through her flowers. I showed her ideas of my Pinterest board and she made every single vision I had in mind come to love – more than I could have even dreamed. It’s like she knew what I wanted more than I even did; oh and stayed 100% on my budget, even had suggestions on how to make something look beautiful with less money. My ceremony space looked like it came from the cover of an expensive California venue (we got married at a country club in VA), I mean seriously, mind blowing gorgeous! I think I may have changed my mind 1000 times and she never missed a beat, just nailed everything beautifully. I even sent her a picture of what I wanted my sweetheart table to look like and that came out more than I could have dreamed. I had family and guests complimenting me all night about my flowers and one guest even asked me how much we paid; she said it looked like we spent a fortune. We didn’t! Amanda just has incredible taste and knows how to make a beautiful wedding look expensive. She even has a chuppah for rent and no, it didn’t come even close to $500 - $2,000 from what rental companies and other florists were going to charge me. My wedding was a magical dream thanks to Amanda’s incredible eye for detail and décor.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Amanda was great throughout the entire planning process! She really worked within our budget and delivered amazing flowers! She knew the exact look I was going for and couldn't have been happier with her flower displays. All of the guests were amazed. Thanks so much for the gorgeous flowers Amanda!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

My flowers were AMAZING! I was a very indecisive bride but I had a vision of how I wanted everything to look. I explained what was in my head, and Amanda made it a reality. It turned out better than I ever could of imagined. She was so personable and I felt like she was super excited to help out with my wedding. Any idea I had, she made sure it happened. She even made suggestions that I NEVER would of thought of. I had this beautiful hoopah with flowers cascading down it, and the bouquets were to die for. Everything photographed SO well! Honestly, it was all the little touches that made an even bigger difference. I thought that going through her was going to cost a fortune! But she made sure to stick to my budget and still deliver on everything I asked for. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Amanda was great to work with and I absolutely LOVED my flowers. I was not the most decisive nor knowledgeable about flowers, but somehow with her guidance, suggestions and creativity, Amanda pulled out exactly what I was looking for and I could not have asked for more. Initially, response time was a bit on the long end, however when it really counted as our wedding day approached she was absolutely on top of things and even made last minute changes for us. She did a great job of helping us to stay on budget while making sure we got everything we wanted. It is clear that Amanda has a passion for what she does and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Amanda is fantastic! I do not know much about flowers so she didn't have much to go on. She asked me questions about my dress and venue and colors and then was able to come up with beautiful ideas. She gave me the types of flowers she was going to use. I had no idea what they were going to look like until the day of. I couldn't have been happier. She has a great eye for what flowers compliment each other and the occassion. She didn't email me back to acknoledge the first deposite, but other than that she was quick to respond to emails. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/04/2015

Amanda, Amanda, Amanda.....THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Great to work with. Hit the nail on the head. She pulled off my vision after only meeting with us once. The flowers were beautiful. Bouquets were full and fresh. I wrapped my bouquet and placed it in the fridge while I was on vacation. After being out all day & night for the wedding and then being refrigerated for a week it still looks as though I just got it. Prices incomparable. Impeccable service. I had a pretty rare flower so I was expecting possible issues, but had none. Thanks again Amanda!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/12/2014

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!!!! Highly recommend her to any bride out there, and I have! Amanda definitely has talent, loves what she is doing and is passionate about it. She did flowers for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with them, my bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I have looked at other florists (of course), but her work stood out to me and it was a right choice to go with Amanda. In fact I was pleasantly surprised that she even added a few things we talked about, but I had to take out to stay within my budget. She also had to make a decision as far as rose petals down the aisle, since it was too windy, instead she spread them around in different places as decoration! Which definitely served a better purpose. As it turned out, she also solved a mini wedding crisis when one of the groomsmen forgot to get his pants hemmed, she stepped up and offered to use pins to pin his pants, I had no clue it even happened until my husband told me. She even made a boutonniere for my puppy! (pictures to follow)
    We did have some communication mishaps, and she would take a bit longer to reply. But I was happy that I felt confident as far as the wedding day and wasn't even a bit worried about the flowers and how it will turn out (as it is one of the few things that you don't get to see or try out before the day).

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

3.5

Amanda was amazing. She literally exceeded my expectations! The flowers were delivered on time and prompt! There was nothing I needed to worry about. My bouquet was beautiful along with all the girls flowers! She did an AMAZING job on the center pieces and decorating the arch outside where we got married. I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking for a florist! (Prices were reasonable also!) She really sat down and worked with our budget and even with a lower budget for flowers, was able to make them so so so beautiful :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU AMANDA!