Stylish Events by Karla B. Reviews

56 | Hialeah, FL

56 Reviews for Stylish Events by Karla B.

Giselle · Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend Karla to anyone. She's professional, experienced and above all extremely sweet. You can rest assure that with Karla everything will be perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lidys · Married on 04/17/2016

I have no words to describe how amazing and helpful Karla was. She took care of every single detail on the day of our wedding. We did not have to worry about anything at all, and we received so many compliments from our guests on how well organized everything was.
    I will never forget that right when I was ready to walk down the isle, the officiant asked about my vows and was only then that I realized that I had left them in my purse, up in the room where I was getting ready. I was ready to start crying about it (you know how we get so emotional this day), because even though I knew what I was going to say to my husband, there is always that fear that you're going to forget something or your mind go blank, but Karla just told me: "don't worry I'll go get them for you", and she ran to the room and got them right on time. That is just one of the many things she did for us on our wedding day, and I could never thank her enough. She is so professional, and caring, and without a doubt one of the best at what she does.
    If you want to have peace of mind on your wedding day, I'm telling you without hesitation, Karla is the person you need. She goes above and beyond to make your day perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2014

Wow wow wow!

I cannot say enough good things about Karla and I can't believe how helpful/knowledgeable she was, especially for the price. I paid for the day-of-coordinator package with her, but that title is really misleading. Not only was she there to help execute everything flawlessly on the day, but in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was there to meet with the venue, call vendors, attend my rehearsal, and engage in other various tasks in order to ensure that my needs were met. On the day, she was amazing. Always helpful, always there to assist, and never unaccessible, despite having a million things to prepare! My mom and I were both in awe of the service we received for the cost and the entire bridal party has been singing Karla's praises for the past week. PLEASE use her for your wedding, whether it's to coordinate the entire thing or just to make your life incredibly easy on the day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Marta · Married on 06/22/2013

I hired Karla as my day of coordinator and she was fantastic. She definitely went above and beyond. I and met with several wedding planners and when I met Karla, I knew she'd be perfect! A little over a week before the wedding, Karla was already getting information from me in order to coordinate everything. My mom still raves about how great and how helpful Karla was - specially, on the actual wedding day. She was truly amazing.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Barbie · Married on 12/01/2012

SERIOUSLY KARLA???!!!! you Blew me away!!!!!!!!! I could never rate you high enough. From suggesting linen colors to running around coral gables looking for my green bag and chasing me through the streets with bandaids. Karla is every brides wish come true, what a caring human being. Great communication. I was at ease through my whole day because from the day we met I knew she was someone I can trust with the day of. She ensured we were always on time and communicated with vendors and each bridal party to make sure we stayed on her timeline. Thank you Karla for making sure everything ran smoothly and in fact it did.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2012

Karla was amazing! She was very accommodating for my circumstances, which entailed needing a day-of coordinator. I was oblivious to all the mishaps of the day (according to my bridesmaids) due to Karla's mediation. All 9 bridesmaids (yes, 9!) complimented the amazing job she did for me. She had everything you could possibly need at the last minute, from pinning up the bow on my dress to passing small gifts between bride and groom. She was the buffer between all vendors which allowed me to savor the day and collected all the take-aways post celebration.. thank you again Karla, you were my Superwoman!

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • David

David · Married on 10/06/2012

Karla was the best investment we made for our wedding. We hired her to be our Day of Coordinator, but received more than just that. She was an integral part of making our wedding as perfect as it was. From the first day we met her, we knew she was the right person for the job. She was on the same page from the beginning and knew exactly what we wanted out of our wedding. She is very familiar with our wedding venue, the venue's staff, and most of our vendors.

Sometimes we felt bad because of all the e-mails we sent her asking for advice. She replied to every single one and her advice was priceless. She was a great ally to have during our planning process.

The best thing about Karla was that we did not have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. She contacted all our vendors prior to the wedding day and planned when each one would arrive to setup. She ensured that each vendor was aware of the timeline and how every single detail should take place. She made sure evey single detail was setup right and that everything happened right on time. She took care of things that we didn't even notice until after our wedding. Having this piece of mind during your wedding day is priceless.

We had the upmost confidence in Karla and she delivered even more than we expected. We give her all the credit for making our wedding day run so smoothly and coming out so perfect.

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • Sherley

Sherley · Married on 09/07/2012

There is no better cordinator. Karla is very friendly and professional. She made my wedding a true hit.
    Everything went smoothly because of her if there hipcups I did not know of any. :-) Which every bride deserves to have a worry free day.

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • Lourdes

Lourdes · Married on 07/28/2012

Hiring Karla as my Day of Coordinator was probably the best investment I made the last months before my wedding. After my wedding I found out there were so many things I didn't even have to worry about because she took care of everything. She took care of setting up, refilling the candy bar, timelines, vendor meals, payments, picking up, and just overall keeping everyone at ease and happy. She is a pleasure to work with, incredibly nice and very diligent and she makes sure things get done. I would definitely hire her all over again for another big event :)

Sent on 08/16/2012

Carolina · Married on 04/14/2012

I absolutely loved working with Karla. I was planning my wedding in Miami while living in DC, so you can imagine how stressful that was. Working with Karla put my mind at ease as she helped me stay organized and focused on the important details. She is professional, responsive and flexible. On the day of the wedding she took care of all of the details and ensured everything ran smoothly. If you want peace of mind on your wedding day, I would absolutely recommend you contact Karla.

Sent on 01/22/2013

kathia · Married on 07/23/2011

Karla was amazing. She was available to us at any time. We really had a great day. She took control of the day and we did not have to worry about a thing. She led us to great vendors with great prices for amazing work. We will recommend her eyes closed

Sent on 01/22/2013

Angie · Married on 03/12/2011

I cannot stress enough how amazing working with Karla has been! I was an out of town bride planning my wedding from Tallahassee for Miami. I was a little unsure as to whether I should hire a day of coordinator, but finally ended up biting the bullet and going with Stylish Events by Karla B. and thank God that I did. Karla was so helpful with everything from suggesting vendors, cluing me in on proper wedding etiquette, confirming vendors, and, most importantly, ensuring that my wedding day was exactly what I wanted it to be. She relieved so much stress from the planning and execution of the wedding that I don't know how I will ever thank her. Karla loves what she does and it shines through in all her work!! This is the company to go with for wedding coordination!

Sent on 03/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2011

Karla was amazing! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful she is to work with. I could not imagine my wedding without her. She handled everything perfectly. Hiring Karla was the best decision I made for my wedding. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be and made sure everything was in its place. She was so thoughtful that she even put rose petals in our hotel room. I am a control freak and I was very nervous about someone else handling any of the details of my wedding. However, Karla put me at ease and far exceeded my expectations. I found Karla on weddingwire and read the reviews. They are all true. She truly is a great person who does an excellent job. Thank you for everything Karla. Sincerely, Jessica and Craig

Sent on 04/03/2011

ana · Married on 11/07/2010

Karla was a life-saver! We live 2 hours North of Miami (where we got married). A week or so before our wedding there was an issue with our ceremony site. Karla volunteered to meet with the people at our site to help straighten things out! She saved us 4 hours of driving and what probably could have been a stressful convo with this vendor. Throughout the process Karla's advice and help was critical. She is extremely patient, organized, and professional! I felt that I had a friend and an expert helping me throughout the planning process. I'm so glad she was there to see me through it!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Marnie · Married on 07/31/2010

Karla is the person to hire for your big day!!! When we met the first time I knew she was going to do an amazing job and I was SO RIGHT! Karla was there for me for anything I needed, she kept everything organized and did MORE than asked for! What else would you want?! =) I'm SO happy that she was part of my big day, I wanted to be surrounded by people that were positive and work with love and passion. She is the person that will make your day go smooth and you will feel no pain and no worries. I promise you! I recommend her 100% and I wish all of the future brides a happy wedding day, she certanly will make it happen for you!
    -Thank you Karla from the bottom of our hearts,
    Mr and Mrs Haney =)

Sent on 08/26/2010

Nery · Married on 06/26/2010

She was the best!!! Hiring Karla was the best decision!!! my wedding was perfect!!

Nery · Married on 06/26/2010

Without Karla my wedding day would not have been perfect!!

Lidia · Married on 06/19/2010

Karla was wonderful to work with, very responsive whenever we emailed or called. Everyone was able to relax and enjoy the day. I believe it ran so smoothly because of Karla. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator, she is very organized, professional and worth every penny.

Lidia · Married on 06/19/2010

Karla was wonderful to work with. I hired Karla for my son’s wedding because I didn’t want to have to worry about details on the day of the wedding. She always sent timely emails, not only to me but to my daughter in law, following up to make sure everything was on track, she provided a timeline and help coordinate the rehearsal. The few things that popped up on the day of the wedding she handled diligently without worrying the bride or my son. She stayed until the very end and packed up all the things we needed to bring back home. We were able to relax and enjoy the wedding day without a worry. I would recommend her to anyone. She was worth every penny.

Sent on 02/18/2011
  • U

Chesi · Married on 05/29/2010

I frantically searched for a DOC for about a week and kept coming across prices that were waaaayyyy over my budget. In need of a DOC fast I posted on the board in hopes to get some recs that were more reasonably priced and still offered the same quality services. I decided to give Karla a try as many girls highly recommended her. She truly made my entire day a breeze. I was able to kick back and enjoy the day with my BMs without a care in the world that anything would go wrong. From our first meeting I knew Karla would be my DOC she was professional, on point and had some great recs for me. A month before the wedding and I still didn't have a make up artist, Karla came to the rescue with Jorge Pena (but more on him in a minute). The ceremony was running late and Karla handled the situation with calm which in turn made me calm just minutes before walking down the aisle. I had very little time to plan my entire wedding because we were moving out of Florida just days after the wedding so I was still sending last minute emails to Karla the night before the wedding. She answered them, called me and kept in touch! Ladies, the one thing I would recommend to all of you is get a DOC and Karla is not only reasonably priced but you get so much more than what you pay for!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Danna · Married on 04/24/2010

Karla is a sweetheart, very patient, professional, and experienced. She also offers packages for brides on a budget.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Virginia · Married on 04/17/2010

Hiring Karla as my DOC was the best decision I made for my wedding --
    I honestly do not know what I would have done without her. I was
    planning my wedding from out of state and she was someone I could
    always count on for advice, suggestions and to keep things organized.
    She organized the rehearsal and confirmed every details with all the
    vendors prior to the event. On the night of the wedding she was there
    to take care of everything. I highly recommend her. She went well
    beyond her duties.

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • jssoto82

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2010

Stylish Events- Karla Blanco A+++++++++++
    Karla is an angel in disguise. I hired her for Day of Coordinating because I knew that since I had a large court of 24 people plus 220 guests, I needed someone to run the show. She definitely did that and much more. My family and I felt that no matter what we needed, Karla would pull it out of her bag of tricks and get it for us. She resolved issues with limited direction. She made sure that the wedding day---I had no worries whatsoever. She put together a perfect timeline and coordinated with all vendors. She was the last person to leave that night, making sure everything was taken care of, packed up, cleaned, etc. THE BEST MONEY SPENT ON THIS WEDDING!!! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/18/2010
  • paulandkristi

kristi · Married on 04/08/2010

Karla is SO professional and so wonderful to work with, she will create the design and event of your dreams! I had to plan a destination wedding from afar and she was so helpful with local vendors and connecting with the venues making the wedding planning so much easier. Arranging shipment and arrangements of wedding items. She allowed me to have piece of mind as she was handling a lot of my details as my day approached quickly!

With a wonderful, sweet and professional personality, she is there for you, your guests, vendors, for whatever is needed on your day, helping everything run smoothly - highly recommended!!!

Thank you Karla!

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • Y

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2010

Three words to describe Karla... ON THE BALL!

Karla Blanco from Stylish Events is incredibly organized, has a great memory, and is very take-charge. I hired her to be my day-of organizer, but I felt as if she did so much more. With weddings being so stressful, I was sure I'd see her eye twitch at some point during mine... but nope! Totally cool and calm.

I lost my escort cards an hour before the wedding and within moments, she had a list of all my guests and which tables they needed to be at, and organized a set of people to direct the guests to their seats. Later on I asked a few people if they noticed and they were like, "nope, everything went smooth, I didn't even realize that was missing".

You absolutely NEED someone like this on your day. Not only did Karla keep everything in line, but her calm demeanor in turn made ME calm. I felt like she was everywhere at once, yet with me the whole time.

This is an invaluable service from a great person. I couldn't be happier. :)

Sent on 04/14/2010